It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Signs was the absolute best!!

Watch it whenever it's on.....it was on last night again.....

Don't forget Independence Day...classic.

They have been running that over and over again lately too.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

if you want to get all paranoid..

it could be suggested that its a precursor to Niburu or Plant X heading our way..

since we are entering into the age of Aquarius and completing the Great Year cycle

as calculated by the Aztec calendars..

edit on 23-9-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This thread is about either an invasion of earth, or something that is now occurring, or a media blackout ?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I have some questions

If the aliens are going to land, will they endorse Obama and do they have health insurance?

Does "Klaatu barada nikto!" mean anything?

Do they have anything to do with the book series "50 Shades of Grey"?

Will we be issued cool ray guns if we bow down to our supreme overlords?

I'll answer the way Riddick does: I bow to no man.

Drat... now I have to watch "Chronicles of Riddick" again.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

But, what if they are an aggressive race. New to interstellar travel, only slightly ahead of us in technology. A race looking for resources in other planetary bodies....like Earth.

Then, it could be possible that there could be an ongoing space war, that our government is not telling us about.

I have thoughts like this traipse through my head sometimes.....

It's paranoia ... because your not thinking this through.

What is it on earth, that they would be interrested in?

Water? It would be easier, to pick up a comet in space.
Iron? It would be easier, to pick up an asterroid in space.

Of course, there are those of us that are convinced the earths core is not made of iron ... because basicaly, only dead planets have iron core (like the asterroid field). While other stellar objects with magnetic fields (like the sun) have a plasma core. Such a core, would most likely be the source for oxygen and hydrogen on earth.

If this *is* the case, then when the core "depletes" it will simply turn itself into a "solid" form because of it's density, and it would also mean that the oxygen on earth ... which comes through volcanic eruptions, would deplete itself ...

At this time, they wouldn't be here to get "resources". They'd be coming here, because their world was inhabitable and they were making this their new home. But it would never be a massive movment, only a few selected people ... and if that was the case, they'd be smart enough to make sure that when the time comes, their ancestors would be able to escape this planeet too. So, the "knowledge" around here would be on a much higher level that it is ...

edit on 24/9/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

seektress.com...

here is a taste of what i have found on this topic . and there are thousands more that i can post if you need more

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There will be no invasion

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by okamitengu

That is the cheesy SyFy version, right?

It was awful.....the genuine one was good......pretty darn frightening.

Yes. Yes it was. The good one that is. I am aware of the cheesy knockoff, but have not and probably will not be seeing it. But you now see why I dragged "Battle Los Angeles" into the thread. Meteors falling all over the place and so on and so forth and what-not.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Independence Day was good, alittle dorky, though. I have this problem with loving a movie in the beginning but end up slightly disappointed at the end. Independence Day had great special effects but the end was WAY TOO CHEESY. Signs kept a grip on you til the very end and didn't need super special effects to do it.

I did like The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves. The message was a good one. (I liked the old version, too, but liked the special effects in the newer one)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am not sure what you mean about the media black out when it comes to alien invasion. Are they silently invading, one by one, until they've infiltrated the planet?

See, the problem I have with the media is that they never take any of this seriously, at least in the states. They will report about 30 seconds of a UFO sighting and then spend the rest of the time laughing about it. That frustrates me. Wish we still had Larry King Live. This man had a genuine interest in the phenomena.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

So you think it's aliens?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

reply to post by okamitengu

That is the cheesy SyFy version, right?

It was awful.....the genuine one was good......pretty darn frightening.

Yes. Yes it was. The good one that is. I am aware of the cheesy knockoff, but have not and probably will not be seeing it. But you now see why I dragged "Battle Los Angeles" into the thread. Meteors falling all over the place and so on and so forth and what-not.

What I loved about Battle: Los Angeles was how realistic they made it and how the military was freaked out when viewing the invasion on TV before being deployed. Yes, the meteors falling pretense was a good way to ambush us!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You're right.
This was just sent to me by a secret little bird from the NSA.

That film was actually released? I remember seeing a trailer on here about 2 years ago then never heard anymore about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Not really. What if, offer the past 50 years, we would have put all our military money into space travel research, not bomb making. Where would be? We would probably still be on some typ of propellant basd travel. I don't think we would broken the warp type travel allowing us faster than light travel. That means some sort of suspended animation until we reached a destination. Maybe these travelers are doing same. They might have to base somewhere until the rest of the armad caught up. Now they are here...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Reports of fireballs streaking across nations as far apart as Australia and England , occurring in the last few days, reports of communications going haywire, is this an invasion?
Ok where is the evidence?
Exactly.
In times of actual war, all the action goes unreported until invasion foothold is secured.
There are so many eye witness accounts of objects acrossBitain, Australia, New Zealand ect ..but even ATS is relatively silent.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Just watched Signs for first time ....... brutal .... hard to stay awake during it. Total tosh.

Only good thing is ET's will never come to Scotland as it rains here pretty much all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join