It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Reports of fireballs streaking across nations as far apart as Australia and England , occurring in the last few days, reports of communications going haywire, is this an invasion?
Ok where is the evidence?
Exactly.
In times of actual war, all the action goes unreported until invasion foothold is secured.
There are so many eye witness accounts of objects acrossBitain, Australia, New Zealand ect ..but even ATS is relatively silent.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

If those fireballs were the same objects leaving the moon a few days ago, I wouldn't be surprised lol.

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Where are all the witness accounts? I've only heard of one meteor sighting in the UK.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No invasion, just the tip of a very large "debris field/ debris system" announcing the arrival of the "perturbing force" known as Nibiru, The Destroyer, Dark Star, Nemesis and a million other names carved into rocks all over the planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Really?
The authorities still cannot conclusively tell us what entered the Earths atmosphere, its a bit like border security.
The fireballs enter our atmosphere and produce light shows.
So what? where are they now?
Exactly.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Dr Expired because: spellink

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You're right.
This was just sent to me by a secret little bird from the NSA.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think ALOT of folks Are on edge about the dec 21 thing. Whether you believe it or not, something happens and the mind goes to "omg it's happening" status. It's kinda in the back of the mind these months and every event seems to trigger a doomsday scenario thought. I'll be glad when this date passes and nothing happens. I'm one that doesn't believe but I still think to myself what if this is what starts it all.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Look at this Nasa map of man made space debris of Earth's low orbit :

Here is high orbit :

Now i ask you, does the official story about it being space junk seem so far fetched to you?

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

link   

Wow..the Nazis never give up...do they?
"Nazi werewolves invade Manhattan.".oops there goes another book title given freely.
Equating aliens with Nazism is cute.
But I doubt they will have Mel Brooks' apprecation of humour?

link   

If this is true, and I know the one in England was, then the first thing i would think is a larger meteorite incoming dragging lots of smaller ones with it before u.f.o's and only if I was panicking. or just a series of meteors, a mini meteor shower.

why would streaking fireballs be considered u.f.o's over meteors? what other reports or features suggest u.f.o's?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Damn slayer, that is gonna be a bad ass movie, I haven't even heard of it yet.

You always find all the coolest things to post, yes that is jealous malcontent in my wording.

What's it like to be a serious badass IRL? It must be like living how awesome feels!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh save us Optimus Prime

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I have some questions

If the aliens are going to land, will they endorse Obama and do they have health insurance?

Does "Klaatu barada nikto!" mean anything?

Do they have anything to do with the book series "50 Shades of Grey"?

Will we be issued cool ray guns if we bow down to our supreme overlords?

Silliness aside, the day we get attacked, I think we'll all be aware of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm inclined to believe that the internet would be down prior to any large scale "space" invasion...

And as of yet...everything appears to be up & running

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm sure all the cool people would get ray guns...of course they wouldn't be the ultra cool ray guns - those are reserved for only the overlords themselves...plus I hear they're not planning on subsidizing the batteries so good luck keeping that "civie" ray gun up & running

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Thank you Slayer.
I now must download and watch that movie AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
is there relation bombing the moon,the moon base ufo take of to this meteor shower ??

link   
This is where WE need to step up then...

1st Question. If a object made of gold was to "burn up" what color would it burn ?
2nd Question. If you were staging a major invasion, of earth.. how would you effectively place your scouts in order to have total coverage of communications that would otherwise not reach space and require a more intrusive method detectable by the "enemy" (signal from space.. alarm's.. signal from earth to space.. happens all the time)
3rd Question. Why such a flurry of "pick up and drop off" sighting lately? are certain fella's leaving the building? and if so.. why? folks speak of a war.. a cleansing of cabal and stuff.. but i feel that's a ruse.. there's no "war".. it's a staged retreat.

I don't expect many folks to "get" any of what i just said... but to the few that do.. these are some things we need to think about.. and fast, a bad day is coming and we need to be ready.. with the right idea's.. not hokey ascensions and GFL nonsense.. i hung up my "lightbringer" hat about a year ago when i started to realize what was going on.. we don't need hugs.. we need Intel, Light and love wont save you.. but getting out of the freakin way of whatever comes... just might.

link   

Fireballs in Australia and pretty much the Southern hemisphere are new too me.. Have any videos or evidence which I can have a look at. It is a bit strange all this happening in a short timeframe unless there is a logical explanation like a meteor shower or something..

Is it correct that most man made space debris comes in a greenish colour?
edit on 23-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join