It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go, three months from that infamous date...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
seriously, what is wrong with you people? Oh wow, something seriously messed up might happen three months from now!! So what? Can you do anything about? No, you can't. What's meant to happen is meant to happen, and don't put me into a Doom Supporter category. Personally I think the only thing that'll happen on the 22nd of December is that society will continue it's destructive pattern towards other humans and this planet. All of the stupid crap I've seen on this site regarding Planet X/Nibiru/The Red Kachina/all that other crap, is easily debunked all the time here. How about instead of being obsessed with predicting the date the human race will cease to exist, you go outside and and get involved with something less depressing? Hell, I personally would like for **** to hit the fan on December 21st, but I've seen so many predictions on this site go sour that I personally don't believe in that crap anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
2012 is a bunch of nonsense and unfortunately I think there are going to be a lot of mass suicides on that date, as a result of people spreading fear.

I don't think the laws of the universe will suspend themselves, to allow supernatural forces to bring about an apocalypse onto the planet Earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Psh, like I even care about that. If you're stupid enough to believe in this nonsense and end your life over, then no tears will be shed. Less air, food, gas, resources taken up by another easily influenced human being.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

BTW, are the laws of time and consciousness supposed to be stopped/paused during an Apocalypse? Just curious, because I don't really read any religious scriptures.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

Hell, I personally would like for **** to hit the fan on December 21st

Please describe what you would like to see happen.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Everything possible. I'm more than happy to live my life out to a healthy ripe 70 years old (done way too many drugs) but if anything were to happen resulting in the end of human civilization...I'd be honored to witness it. Would be exciting, all I'd wish is that it wouldn't be that painful.
edit on 22-9-2012 by PsychoReaper4 because: Good old alcohol

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

A lot of the theories concerning 2012 deal with enlightenment rather than destruction.

If enlightenment is the "S" in the SHTF, then bring on the "S".

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Wow, next time take a breath please...

What about the prospect of a conflict in the Middle East which could lead to a global war? Could that be the answer to all our doom and gloom regarding 21st December, 2012? All it takes is a strike from Israel and the world can change dramatically.
edit on 23-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

It's a normal day, stop going on about it. Any theories regarding that date are purely conjecture.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Conjecture: An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

There hasn't even been an opinion of conclusion formed on incomplete information. The OP would merely love to witness the end of mankind... if it happens.

If the OP would care to cite at least one cause for the extinction of mankind, then we would have something to talk about.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Conjecture: An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

There hasn't even been an opinion of conclusion formed on incomplete information. The OP would merely love to witness the end of mankind... if it happens.

If the OP would care to cite at least one cause for the extinction of mankind, then we would have something to talk about.

I'm not talking about the OP, read what I said. I know what conjecture means, hence my correct use of the word.
edit on 23-9-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Very inspiring, I feel better already.
The problem right now is that everybody seems to have the "nothing I can do so why worry about it" syndrome. While it's true you can't stop a meteor or keep the Sun from frying us, you can do little things to create a sense of control in uncertain times. The folks who pay attention and connect the dots will have a head start on those who don't, a few days to get water and canned food before the grocery store gets ransacked, a chance to buy batteries for four dollars instead of twenty.
I don't have a bug out bag packed or otherwise, no water stored, no extra food in the house, but I'm going to keep my options and my eyes open just in case.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

stop going on about it.

Who are you talking to?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Hell, I've heard a significant more amount of Doom and Destruction theories, on this site, as apposed to any enlightenment theories. Still, whatever happens happens, and I can't do anything about it, other than sit back and spectate.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

stop going on about it.

Who are you talking to?

Anyone that's talking about it, as the statement suggests.

What I said really isn't that complicated...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

You try doing something, and see how far you get before you are seen as a threat by those that are in power and are executed as a martyr.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Exactly, did you even read my OP?

link   
I'm kinda hoping I wake up and and I'm surrounded by beautiful naked women...
or the world blows up ...I'm fine with either

link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by DarknStormy

Can you do anything about it? NO, so STFU.

Well, if thats the way you feel about it, why did you bother making a thread about doom and gloom scenarios? It has obviously been playing on your mind or something. Why not just go play with your barbie dolls and not worry about it? Why don't you just STFU and forget about it since its all just a load of garbage?
edit on 23-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join