It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for one old friend Abaddon!!! and trying to make new ones.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey everybody, hope all is well. Unlike most, I work weekends and nights, sneaking a little break. I like all kinds of science, philosophy too, not to mention old fashion style literature and SCI FI to boot. I don't think I'll be much of a poster, but want the option, guess most are that way, ugh ?

I have an ol' friend, pen pal really, we never met. Someone told me he goes by ABADDON in these forums, Hoping he might be around , would really like to finally hook up with him. We shared so much together once upon a time, and i heard through a mutual friend he was looking hard for me, but because of various misconceptions about my lifestyle and how i actually spent my time, he's having trouble getting in touch.

Any way Abaddon, if that is you, PM me, my brother and I would like to play a few songs for you, really we would. I am even playing the trumpet these days. As you might remember, I started with that instrument when I was knee high to a knee bone. Of course the stuff on line is not very good at all, especially the piano stuff, but the bluegrass too. If we could play for you Abaddon, you would feel the wind of the notes in your hair. I just know it. Please please please please pm me. I live in the Bay AREA and it would be so easy for us to get together, spend time, and find out what has really been going on with the two of us, especially the last year. I think that has been interesting for you, least so i have heard.

Well, duty calls, and hope you do. PM me and lets hook up. For the others, nice to be here, love this web site. Not sure I will post very much as i have nothing original to say, least not yet anyway.

Ciao.......

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
member Abaddon

Hasn't been around for a bit.

Use the member search under "tools". There are a couple of other Abaddon permutations there.

EDIT to add: None of the Abaddon's have been logged in for a long while. I don't think your buddy is here... at least not by that name anyway.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluegrassking

I didn't realize ATS was a dating forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluegrassking

Welcome to ATS....hope you decide to stick around even if your old friend no longer is around. You'll make new friends I bet...

Des

top topics

join