It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I look forward to the Unveiling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Don't you?

Maybe it will be this year, maybe it'll be at some point this century.

Now, what "it" is, I would define as some thing that will change the very way we see things here, with respect, most likely, to the cosmos beyond Earth.

Perhaps a gradual process, or maybe like a bolt of lightning, in it's functional profundity.

Surely, many discoveries, inventions, and all catalysts to our changing perceptions are profound to varying degrees.

If so, is there a possibility that some paradigm altering information, or events, could occur here in the near future, with the likelihood that it would vastly change the way we ALL see things, to a very notable degree?

I have a feeling it is a process, one which may be hastened in its rapidity by impatient assholes like me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I too can't wait until they unveil the Time Square New Year's ball.

They sure out-do themselves each year.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ahahah all we need for that is for them to tell the truth for once

which wont happen

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

hilarious

OP: alot of people seem to think the unveiling is like opening a curtain or something, like one day we're this and the next day we're that.

but its a gradual process, theres many layers that need to be removed, the veils are being removed as we speak and they have been for thousands of years.

We just happen to be the ones alive during the last few veils.
This explains why there have been so many predictions in the past and present, because to an extend theyre correct, the veils were lifted and things changed but not enough for those who need to see to believe to notice.

no one knows when the last one will disappear because each veil disintegrates at a different speed. Some take a few weeks, some a few months, some even years, but as you've noticed many people seem to feel it will happen soon.

it's very possible that it happens this year.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
but its a gradual process, theres many layers that need to be removed, the veils are being removed as we speak and they have been for thousands of years.

We just happen to be the ones alive during the last few veils.
This explains why there have been so many predictions in the past and present, because to an extend theyre correct, the veils were lifted and things changed but not enough for those who need to see to believe to notice.

Brilliantly stated

That is why there is all this dis-info surrounding 2012... to entice us to wait for that 'big-event' to occur.
It's really saddening, but nonetheless a clever tactic to force everyone's observation away from the 'now'.

While people are waiting to see what happens, they turning away from the monumental changes which are happening every single day in the actual reality of our lives.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Why ? When nothing like it has even happened in the past. Why would anyone believe that it will happen in the future.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

The ball has changes over the years but it is not changed yearly. The tradition started in 1907 and has been held every year since except for two blackout years during WWII. Orignially built out of wood it was lit with incandencet bulbs. Now it is lit with led lights and is made of crystal.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Hahahahah

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

YES!

That's what I am saying. If there were 1000 total veils to be lifted since 5000 years ago lets say.

So some veils get lifted here and there. Lets say in the 1700's there had been 400 veils removed, so still 600 left.

Then the process started rapidly picking up. Make it to the 1960's we only had 40 left.

Now, we're at like, 2.

I think I'm at 1.

new topics

top topics

join