It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Tribes - King Tut's DNA Matches With Central Africans (although NOT exclusively)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

kanuzi nubians have soft hair.....the sunanese and kenyan people who are now also called nubians had rougher hair
edit on 25-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
I give up, one simply cannot argue with crazy.

That's pretty much the case...oh if you want to have fun hit either side with this question

If a man of X race marries a woman of Y race and they have a child and that child and its descendents only marries people from the Y race how many generations does it take for them to be consider Y instead of X?

Both sides will refuse to answer it......

Or just pull a sitchin and say that they were aliens....Asian aliens.

Well I haven't finished reading the replies but the first guy dodged it - as he always does, it rather amusing...and the second just ignored it.....
edit on 26/9/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please link to the scientific report on red hair, not a fringe website please

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

thats a nubian....THATS A BLACK MAN

peace

Nope that an Egyptian

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Look at the image of Ramesses II that IEtherianSoul9 posted, those people he is fighting are Nubians (from kush) and it states this in writings also! Afrocentrics want you to believe they are from somewhere else like Ethiopia because its another nail in their fairytale history! Actually there are more holes in their fictional history then holes in a teabag

edit on 26-9-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
From a total non-expert here: I appreciate the various reply's. I decided to look up what the discussion was about. I do not have tons of time so what I got from Google was rather limited on kanuzi nubians. It was the same couple of sources repeated over and over.

Some here appear very.....passionate with their view point. It's a free country. But from the outside, I wonder how anyone can feel so assured either way on this. After thousands of years of populations milling in, around, and through that part of the world, to claim any one type of heritage with certainty seems a tall order. The folks who live there are probably a cocktail of many backgrounds. Probably been that way for quite some time.

Variation within humans as a species is pretty meager to begin with. So I am curios as to where we draw boundaries between this tribe and that tribe. Between this skin tone and that skin tone. Between this genetic marker and the next.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

thanx for the proper tone....luxus and that youtube video alway gets me carried away lol

anyway, to understand nubians in the modren era, you will have to research the Aswan dam, Nasser, and the nubian displacement.

im passionate because this is a fundemental point, which allows us to understand history.

when one understands ancient egypt....the insight is amazing...but people want to corrupt this...dunno why.

know they were local people who set up an empire...then move on......thats all im saying.

narmer from nekhen went north,, kicked out asiatics/arabs from the delta, and made his son, Aha, a pharaoh.

luxus wants them to be arians, when i tell him they were golden brown, he disagrees with me by saying, in no way are they black, and black people cant do this....cmon, thats lame.

peace
edit on 26-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by ABNARTY

Look at the image of Ramesses II that IEtherianSoul9 posted, those people he is fighting are Nubians (from kush) and it states this in writings also! Afrocentrics want you to believe they are from somewhere else like Ethiopia because its another nail in their fairytale history! Actually there are more holes in their fictional history then holes in a teabag

edit on 26-9-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

you always do this!

listen for the last time dude, honestly

Kush, Punt, khemet, etc are names for different areas, at different times in history
kush is heavily seen after the new kingdom, after the armana divisions.

now, historians have labeled nubians, as five modern countries, egypt, sudan, uganda, kenya, somalia.
thats over 1000 different tribes labeled nubians. the historians who mention nubians, have been known to use the word ethiopian.

the black people in the image look like kenyans, not nubian egyptian
the texts around the image does not say the word nubian, its a historians translation for the land of kush

the fact is they considered themselves their own race.....if you look at the people today, the only peole that fit the buleprint...with no bias agenda...is the nubian kanuzi

in modern egypt alone, there are two differnt main groups of nubians, golden brown, called kanuzi, and dark ones called fadijas, both with their own languages.
the kanuzi are are known as northerners, and currently reside heavily in aswan

FACTS

pharaohs fourth name had the word NUB in it
modern nubian village called Abu hor (father of horus)
cult of amun is in nubian land, inculding thebes and abydos...ie below aswan.
only rulers who were not from the nile valley were hykosis 15 dynasty.
every time, the pharaoh reinstated his rule, by raising an army from the south going north, Narmer, djoser, neb amun, ahmose, Ay, taharaq....

MAN TRIBES, ALL FROM NILE VALLEY, DIFFERENT TRIBES ACSENDING FROM DIFFERENT PROVINCES
some blacker than others. but in the modern world, ALL are labeled nubians.

peace

edit on 26-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by ABNARTY

luxus wants them to be arians, when i tell him they were golden brown, he disagrees with me by saying, in no way are they black, and black people cant do this....cmon, thats lame.

peace

WRONG! I believe the ancient Egyptians were brown skinned and physically look similar to the people of north India. I believe they were indo europeans and are basically not much different from modern Egyptians today as dna testing has also proved, in other words I agree with both the dna and the historical observation and what is taught in mainstream Egyptology ie that Egyptians are Egyptians!

Now this is the part where I disagree with standard Egyptology, I believe the pharaonic bloodline (exclusively) is not native to Egypt or Africa and yes they were aryans. If you were to get a sample of their dna ( will never happen) it will link them to those mummies found in china and to modern day Celtic people.
edit on 27-9-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

the black people in the image look like kenyans, not nubian egyptian
the texts around the image does not say the word nubian, its a historians translation for the land of kush

Are you serious, the ancient Egyptians battled Kenyans....no they were from Kush and Kenya is not kush

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

reply to post by ABNARTY

peace

WRONG! I believe the ancient Egyptians were brown skinned and physically look similar to the people of north India. I believe they were indo europeans and are basically not much different from modern Egyptians today as dna testing has also proved, in other words I agree with both the dna and the historical observation and what is taught in mainstream Egyptology ie that Egyptians are Egyptians!

Now this is the part where I disagree with standard Egyptology, I believe the pharaonic bloodline (exclusively) is not native to Egypt or Africa and yes they were aryans. If you were to get a sample of their dna ( will never happen) it will link them to those mummies found in china and to modern day Celtic people.

Luxus, you're such a closet ethnocentrist. You claim that the ancient Egyptians resemble people from north India.

DNA tests have shown that populations in North Africa are in an intermediate position between Horners and Eurasians. This has nothing to do with mythical Aryans or Indians.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join