Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

DNA Tribes - King Tut's DNA Matches With Central Africans (although NOT exclusively)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Its interesting that I arrived at a similar understanding as Michael Tsarion although through my own study, I agree with much that he says however I'm not sure I agree with his understanding of the tuatha de danna as being evil or alien in origin.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

as for the red hair

the reason why ramsees the great had red hair is because:

he died at 99...his hair was white.....mummification, particulary putting henna in the hair to preserve it....
after time henna turns brown, red then orange...

his father was seti1..1000% black, actually dark black
his children..with nefertari (nubian black woman)...took prime positions - head of army, cult priest etc

peace and respect

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

dude..im really interested...do you consider that man to be black or white....??
african or european?

hes a nubian...like the pharaohs, they consider themselves nither
edit on 25-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
I give up, one simply cannot argue with crazy.

That's pretty much the case...oh if you want to have fun hit either side with this question

If a man of X race marries a woman of Y race and they have a child and that child and its descendents only marries people from the Y race how many generations does it take for them to be consider Y instead of X?

Both sides will refuse to answer it......

Or just pull a sitchin and say that they were aliens....Asian aliens.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

They've done tests on the red hair, and it has nothing to do with the mummies or deterioration.

Its genetic red hair.

Also we're talking about world wide civilizations different times in the past, some were spread out in the solar system, and white dna folk were pretty much world wide, aryan is not a germanic concept its was actually Celtic, and connected to Norway and other areas.

Some of the r people that were here before the Annanuki conducted this whole "out of africa" era, when they nerfed people, tweaked violence in their DNA and split the brain hemispheres, and made slaves.

We had the Equality before that.

Okanagan natives have legends of coming from the Tall Whites in lemuria/MU, though they had their own name for this.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And other interesting legends, like the princess legend, mountain man legends too.

The Egyptian royalty was not out of Africa, and also, the survivors of the catastrophes that we call cavement, were not out of Africa either.

Chinese Challenge to 'Out of Africa' theory

It doesnt matter what race you are, soul comes in to learn lessons, and this world has some pretty hellzone stuff: war, abuse, inequality, starvation, slavery, poisoned enviroment, retaliation, harsh prisons, things that no civilized and loving beings would ever be party to, the world over, in ever race.

And you can figure out what the school is about just by looking at that list.

We don't progress until we overcome those things.

But when it comes to true history, we all have a right to it, not the suppression that is put on the truth.

Truth isn't racist.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

They've done tests on the red hair, and it has nothing to do with the mummies or deterioration.

Who are "they" and where are these "tests", post them now.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its genetic red hair.

erm...then someone posts a thread proving that was bunk....lolol

i have first hand proof...so im not under any illusion.

i went to the museum in cairo last year...they have two cold rooms with mummies from the 18th and 19th dynasties...bodies brought up from their tombs which is in the valley of the kings.

to my delight they had the body of ramsees the great there...i almost fainted.

he had the red/orange hair...BUT.... his roots are clearly white..as if it carried on growing after death!!

also seti, his father...was` probably the darkest pharaoh ever...
peace and respect

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

also seti, his father...was` probably the darkest pharaoh ever...
peace and respect

Darker than Kashta?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

lol...i know im gonna regret asking....whos that??

im talking dark like sambo gollywog dark

peace

sorry.sounds racist...but.iv been talking about gollywogs this week here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The Egyptian royalty was not out of Africa, and also, the survivors of the catastrophes that we call cavement, were not out of Africa either.

What in the world are you talking about? Please stop with these fanatical claims.

I'd like to see the studies done on Ramses II's hair color. I know that eumelanin is less chemically stable than pheomelanin and the processes of decomposition and mummification may have altered his hair color. If not, then could you kindly link me to a study proving otherwise.
edit on 9/25/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

as for the red hair

the reason why ramsees the great had red hair is because:

he died at 99...his hair was white.....mummification, particulary putting henna in the hair to preserve it....
after time henna turns brown, red then orange...

his father was seti1..1000% black, actually dark black
his children..with nefertari (nubian black woman)...took prime positions - head of army, cult priest etc

peace and respect

Thats wrong and you know it, they tested his hair and found the pigment was INSIDE the hair shaft and they said he was a natural red head ( if you use dye the colour will be outside the hair shaft)

"After having achieved this immense work, an important scientific conclusion remains to be drawn: the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L'Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Ramses II was a 'leucoderm', that is a fair-skinned man, near to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterranean's, or briefly, of the Berber of Africa.

"Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team behind him, studied some hairs which were removed from the mummy's scalp. Ramesses II was 90 years-old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish-yellow colour of the mummy's hair had been brought about by its being dyed with a dilute henna solution; it proved to be an example of the cosmetic attentions of the embalmers. However, traces of the hair's original colour (in youth), remain in the roots, even into advanced old age. Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour."
edit on 25-9-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

dude..im really interested...do you consider that man to be black or white....??
african or european?

hes a nubian...like the pharaohs, they consider themselves nither

I dont know about him specifically, I would guess he is mixed race but you would have to ask him about his ancestors.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

I dont know about him specifically, I would guess he is mixed race but you would have to ask him about his ancestors.

lol...hes a nubian...kanuzi

im torn about you..friend or rival....mouse is currently hovering over rival..but i might sneeze and click friend ...

i could make it happen..wink

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...hilarious
i remember discussing it here......

his dad was black
his mother was black.....but they claim he is white lolololololol

only white pharaohs were at the end - persians, greeks and romans

modern relatives are kanuzi nubians

peace

there is an ATS member, with tut as his avatar....hes a gold member.....i cant wait for him to see this lololol
edit on 24-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

you, sir, appear to be living in some sort of deluded state of existence, not sure why, but that is what you are doing

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Of course, Ramses II must have been a "leucoderm"...

Him being painted with the same skin tone as roughly half of the Nubians is obviously symbolic in nature.

/sarcasm; FYI, this picture is from the Temple of Beit el-Wali, if anyone is wondering.

I have class, so I won't be able to comment for another three hours. brb

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
you, sir, appear to be living in some sort of deluded state of existence, not sure why, but that is what you are doing

wow..erm...what was that about

what i type aint what i am.....i have the right to entertain, use sattire and fart on a youtube video and upload it.

its all blessed here,,,no deluded existance....got anything personal to ask, p2p me....keep the forum for regular BS...cool

peace and respect

as for my comments here...this has history...about a year ago there was thread about this and we argued over 20 pages...it was a right laugh...two directly opposing theories going head to head...

but alas, then there are "observers" like yourself who read it so wrong

take it with a pinch of salt

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

He is also the same colour as the horse and the chariot and the ground! For some reason (and I don't know why) when Egyptian artists draw a man they colour him in red ocher but when they draw a woman they colour her in yellow ocher even if they are standing next to each other. Also female mummies are painted in yellow ocher but male mummies are painted in red ocher. If you look at the mummy of Ramesses II you will see his skin and coffer are painted in red ocher, if you look at the mummy of the elder lady (Queen Tiye) you will see her skin is painted in yellow ocher. I think it might be similar to our idea of blue for a boy and pink for a girl.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This issue is really important, has to do with disclosure of true history, the stuff they keep buried and away from humanity, and I don't like any campaigns to promote lies.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

look at his father SETI 1

how can he father a ginger?

and to add....most 99 year olds have grey hair...

peace

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Forgive my ignorance on the minutia of this thread but isn't the hair color here missing the point? If these dudes were supposed to be Nubians (what I am assuming as folks from farther interior of the continent) wouldn't the hair be more curly? Less straight than it appears? Or did the mummification process also include a healthy dose of relaxer to the deceased's hair?

Please remember, not an expert here, just an observer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join