It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Tribes - King Tut's DNA Matches With Central Africans (although NOT exclusively)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky1

The euro and afro centric debate fell into the pit of silly arguments several decades ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky1
King Tut has allegedly been shown to possess Y-DNA of haplogroup R1ba2. This is most commonly found in western Europe.

lol....thats because they are trying to link him to the hykosis,,,,who are from western europe....the closest to the hykosis are the turkish.

his father (akhenaten) and his wife anaksu-amun where both known to want to marry from the hykosis.

peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

Another thing the afrocentrists like to claim is that Herodotus said Egyptians were black people, he never said that!

In Robert Bouval' book "Black Genises" he claims that the Egyptians are relatives of the black races that lived at the bottom of South Africa. In other words they slowley moved north to eventually get to Egypt, and they were black.

However look at the Pheronic royal familys, they dont look anything like a black race, and more to the point they were extremely smart. Plus they only inter married within the royal family.

I think when we speak of Egyptians, we have to start saying Egyptians "A", and Egyptians "B".

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

However look at the Pheronic royal familys, they dont look anything like a black race, and more to the point they were extremely smart.

does that mean they were too smart to be black??

then i will enlighten you by telling you...physics, maths, chemistry, in fact all of the sciences, agriculture etc
all came from black egypt....the greeks who claim they are the founders of science were nothing but illiterate students of egypt

as for their looks...look at tuthmosis face, akhenaten....black features....

peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

If that were true then Africans should be the light of the world when it comes to "Science" however that is not the case is it so clearly somebody has got their facts wrong!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

If that were true then Africans should be the light of the world when it comes to "Science" however that is not the case is it so clearly somebody has got their facts wrong!

well it is the case with nubians from egypt.....

one to notice nowadays was the leader of the army, who just retired...Tantawi...he is a nubian,,,google him and look at his face, though he is 90+ lol
edit on 24-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
First of all a while back I wrote down all the STR's from that video where they tested Tut's DNA and when I plugged them into a DNA predictor program they did indeed confirm it was R1b Haplogroup. That haplogroup has it's roots in the Anatolia area/Central Asia.

Second of all just because his paternal haplogroup is R1b doesn't mean he didn't have African ancestry! Those are TWO different types of DNA there. Y haplogroup is passed from male to male to male over thousands of years. Along that line if African women married in then the result would of course be a black male with a R1b haplotype. I know many black men with non black Y haplotypes. All you have to do is look at the American South. White slave owners male offspring with African women carry what is considered non African Y haplotypes.

African male haplotypes are A as the original, then B, C, D and some E
African Femail haplotypes are L and some N

If Tut is R1b then his first male ancestor was not African.

My father is R1b and his Male line is Sephardic Jewish, Arabic and Spanish

Conclusion. Y and X haplotypes have no say in what you look like. It's just your origination marker and doesn't account for any admixture. R1b is at least 25,000 yrs old. R1 is at least 30,000 yrs old.
edit on 24-9-2012 by favouriteslave because: added info

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Luxus, for the umpteenth time, why do you continue to use tidy, non-overlapping terms such as "black" and "white"? Do you have a constant obsession with dichotomizing things?

Showing one statue of Khafre does not necessarily represent the whole entire population of ancient Egypt spanning approximately 3,000 years.

The earliest predynastic groups in Southern Egypt, along with dynastic Egyptians (both Upper & Lower) show closer affinities with Northeast African populations. Modern Egyptians probably represent the ancient Egyptians the most, although there's not an authentic Egyptian look, considering Egypt has a continuum of phenotypical diversity. You cannot extrapolate their ethnicity just from A SINGLE STATUE.

Anthropologist S.O.Y. Kieta sums it up well...

"Overall, these studies can be interpreted as suggesting that the Egyptian Nile Valley's indigenous population had a craniofacial pattern that evolved and emerged in northeastern Africa, whose geography in relationship to climate largely explains the variation."

edit on 9/24/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

If you took the time to see who I was replying to you would have clearly seen that the statement was made that ALL Egyptian pharaohs were "black". Btw modern Egyptians are not "black" no matter how you want to twist it.

And since you mention S.O.Y. Kieta you will also know that a study he conducted showed that the number of sub Saharans in upper Egypt increased after Egypt fell, in other words Egypt was less black in its early days (see vid below)...which is the complete opposite to what Afrocentric want to put forward. The Afrocentric wants to claim that ancient Egypt in its most early days was a civilization which was exclusively black. Then Caucasian immigrants invaded which caused the original black Egyptians to flee into other parts of Africa. Some Afrocentric claim that they left Egypt to go in search of water (despite living next to the Nile river!).

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky1

It's funny you mention the ties with Tut and Ireland, I read a thread a while back claiming the pharaohs were from the faroe islands of the coast of the UK, and this had ties with Atlantis.

I know this is highly unlikely, but it does make one stop and wonder for a brief moment.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Spooky1

It's funny you mention the ties with Tut and Ireland, I read a thread a while back claiming the pharaohs were from the faroe islands of the coast of the UK, and this had ties with Atlantis.

I know this is highly unlikely, but it does make one stop and wonder for a brief moment.

Yeah just a tad unlikely

The name of the islands is first recorded on the Hereford map (1280), where they are labelled farei. but in popular etymology it has long been understood as based on Old Norse fár "livestock", thus fær-øer "sheep islands".

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I give up, one simply cannot argue with crazy.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

hahah..luxus and that darn video again.....lol

your not gonna relax untill you prove they were arians from atalantis innit...lol

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
I give up, one simply cannot argue with crazy.

That's pretty much the case...oh if you want to have fun hit either side with this question

If a man of X race marries a woman of Y race and they have a child and that child and its descendents only marries people from the Y race how many generations does it take for them to be consider Y instead of X?

Both sides will refuse to answer it......

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

i completely agree with that comment....

and this was a major issue for the pharaoh choosing his heir....but they had a simple system to ensure the bloodline was pure...and its called maitrachy.

the pharaohs were mixed ...but this could only happen from the fathers side...the mother had to be a pure bread theban....we see this issue with tutankhamun...and the issue of maitrachy.

the hyksosis from western europe were very evident at that time...even tuts wife to be, begged to marry a hyksosis in a famous letter she wrote to the hykosis king.

so tutankhamun..and his supposed father were in a time flooded with foreign influence...BUT straight after tut..Ay and Horemheb returnd egypt back to its pure form with the ram kings of the 19th dynasty.

not to keep them "black" but to keep the tradition of the valley, horus kings ascending the throne, and keeping the bloodline of the gods....the maitrachy came from the ideology of nut, the sky goddess who bore the gods.

so traditionally they were golden brown....they dont marry outside the race...kings had many wives, this is why they ensured an official wife, of the bloodline.

study the cult of amun,,,,even just look at karnack and look who lives there today....same with thebes and abydos....

peace and respect
edit on 25-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

If you took the time to see who I was replying to you would have clearly seen that the statement was made that ALL Egyptian pharaohs were "black". Btw modern Egyptians are not "black" no matter how you want to twist it.

erm...yes they are...a close friend is egyptian and black...60% are dark skinned...let me explain it

if you concentrate on the north of the country...alexandria and cairo...then they are a hotpot of ex, greeks, persians, turks, arabs...all of whom colonised egypt in turn, after the fall of the last pharaoh.

now the rest of egypt is dark,,,,all you have to do is visit aswan..

if you holiday in egypt ...you will know sharm el sheikh, in the north, mostly light skinned.
another place is called Hurghada, its in the south and its mostly dark skinned

i just dont know what you picture in your head when you say "black"....they never had bones in their noses.

as i said the leader of the current army is a nubian, Tantawi....i`ll get a picture
gypsys..hence the term egypt

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The appearance of the inhabitants is also not very different in India and Ethiopia: the southern Indians are rather more like Ethiopians as they are black to look on, and their hair is black; only they are not so snub-nosed or woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians physically.
According to Arrian (Indica 6.9):

In the above we are told that physically the people of north India look most similar to ancient Egyptians. If you do a google image search for north Indian people you will see that actually they do look very similar to modern Egyptians however they look nothing like sub Saharan peoples. Genetic testing of bones from the pyramid builders tomb also confirmed that modern Egyptians are the direct descendents of the ancient builders. However when it comes to the royal Pharaonic blood line you will NEVER get the Egyptian government to publicly release a dna analysis because it will show a connection to Europe and for political reasons this they cant allow.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

LUXUS....look at this dude

leader of Egypt Army -Tantawi

thats a nubian....THATS A BLACK MAN

peace

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.burlingtonnews.net...

Links to all the red haired and blond haired mummies found throughout the world, including in Egypt!

And just in the book of Enoch, with Moses being seen as having a possible angel for a father, white blond haired and blue eyed.

Its a very old history, basically.

Its related to this:

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

Michael Tsarion 'The Trees of Life' Gnostic Media Radio 2009
edit on 25-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join