It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me Make Sense of Something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Alright, so, obviously the "sense" by many people is going to be the knee-jerk reaction of "it's nothing, move along" and inevitably, that is how it will mostly sit within my mind for the reason that I have other "priorities."

Now with that out of the way.

My good friend has a picture of us from several years back. I experienced a lot of paranormal/sightings in general during that time. He kept bringing attention to the picture, and I never really made much of a connection. Then, I realized something after several, several months of him continually alluding to the picture.

I took a look closer at it, and realized that there was an artifact within the image. My other friend, in the back ground, had what looked like a partial reddish and translucent trail behind him. In fact, it almost looked like red wings at the top of his back, but were cut off at about a half foot's length.

That wasn't what blew my mind though.

When I zoomed in on myself, I found something that definitely made me raise an eye brow or two.

When zoomed enough to have my head taking up the whole image, there are some really strange 'artifacts'. Keep in mind at that level of zoom, you can see the pixels, so some of these artifacts (Which are also partially translucent), are defined by some straight lines.

Here is a drawing of what I saw:

In the picture it is not quite as well defined as this, but it absolutely looks like this. Not only is there this one eye'd 'being' popping out of my head, but my head seems to be squared off before the natural top of my head. Furthermore, and this is where it gets even stranger:

To the right of this one eye'd looking thing, was a perfect square. Literally an easily defined and out of place square, and the being's "eye" seemed to be almost looking at the square, or rather, projecting it. Inside the square, was what looked like the planet Jupiter, and the number 122, or 22. I didn't depict the 22 very well, but in the actual picture, it is clear as day.

And for added strangeness and weird synchronicity, I was thinking that it kind of looked like a humanoid-like cat. Approximately 30 seconds after that, I opened up my home page to find this video staring at me:

xfinitytv.comcast.net...

Seeing what I want to see, apparently...

*edit* Even though whenever I click on the above link now, it goes straight to the middle of the video where it initially says "Has made an alarming discovery!" LOL.

But wait, there's more! The video link above was playing in the background as I wrote this post, specifically, as I wrote this part, "I was thinking that it kind of looked like a humanoid-like cat," and the video's narrator said, right as I wrote that line "They may look like aliens..."

Can you give me a wtf?

Dad?

Lol.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm your witness, that's getting wild enough huh!!
feel like you're visiting "LA LA LAND "....noworries , mate

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
I'm your witness, that's getting wild enough huh!!
feel like you're visiting "LA LA LAND "....noworries , mate

Yea no kidding. Thanks for the message.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

So why not post the actual pic?

Or do you want to stay anonymous? I could understand that.

If so, edit the pic and blur out your face.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DermotMcDerp
reply to post by Soloro

So why not post the actual pic?

Or do you want to stay anonymous? I could understand that.

If so, edit the pic and blur out your face.

Yea, that's exactly why man. I don't feel comfortable posting the actual picture, I'm sorry.

I'm really not messing around though, there is absolutely some strange distortion going on within the picture.

Make of it what you will, keeping in mind that it may not be anything

edit on 22-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Yea, that's exactly why man. I don't feel comfortable posting the actual picture, I'm sorry.

I'm really not messing around though, there is absolutely some strange distortion going on there.

If you didn't have the picture, that would be one thing, but you do...so, unless you throw the pic up, this is a waste of time.

Why are you wasting our time Soloro..?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

You can edit the pic and blur out your face, like I suggested.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Soloro

I'm really not messing around though, there is absolutely some strange distortion going on there.

If you didn't have the picture, that would be one thing, but you do...so, unless you throw the pic up, this is a waste of time.

Why are you wasting our time Soloro..?

Because he just wants to talk about it. For some reason I find this sort of post more believable than one with pics or video. He's not here to prove anything.

Recently I've seen a UFO chasing another one way way up in the sky, to the point where I think they out of the atmosphere. Two tiny points changing directions in the night sky. I have no pics, no video, but that's what I saw. You wanna say we're crazy or wasting your time? Go ahead. Doesn't mean anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the mind is a great room to go into just dont beleave everythang you see...
if you choose to see somethang in the dark or in a picture you will...
enjoy your mind its your, dont let anyone ells change it...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Sensory perception - especially vision - is a figment of your imagination.
"What you're experiencing is largely the product of what's inside your head," says psychologist Ron Rensink at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. "It's informed by what comes in through your eyes, but it's not directly reflecting it.
"For example, every 5 seconds or so, you blink. Yet unless you're thinking about it, as you probably are right now, you don't notice the blackouts because your brain edits them out.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

There could be a myriad of things going on here...none of which I can pinpoint without having seen the actual photo.

The photographer in me wants to chalk it up to something simple : Lens distortion, chromatic aberration, slow shutter speed. However none of that means anything when I don't have the actual snapshot in question in front of me.

If you're comfortable, you can u2u me and I may be able to help you. It's cool if you're not though, I completely understand wanting to safeguard one's anonymity.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

Click here for more information.

Are you serious?

A manner's breach for telling a person to gtfo for trying to coerce me into posting a picture of myself that I don't want to post? Try being respectful, I was being plenty respectful, even though the person I was responding to was being disrespectful in their attitude towards this. I'm guessing the mod who removed my posts is one of those people who heavily has caved into the belief that "no pics, no point".

Lol, silly.

Beside, that was the 4 times edited and censored version too...

The topic though:

With or without pictures, I have shown a close representation of it. My girl friend doesn't seem to agree with what I see in the pic, so you guys can put yourselves in the "girl friend" boat if that's how you feel about my lack of pictures. Cheers, and any extra buttah' please?

Furthermore, how do you know that your choice to perceive my posts as needing to be censored, wasn't a product of the thing that is popping out of my head in the pic? Oh, right, the pic isn't there, so no thinking may occur. Certainly I shouldn't be allowed to defend myself from people mocking me and claiming stupid conclusions in regards to my OP.

Was that mannerlyenough?

new topics

top topics

join