It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother in law took this yesterday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
reply to post by mydarlia

this ??

could be anything from a speck on the lens to swamp gas.....

Looks like an airplane to me, i can just barely make out the tail sticking up.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, that seems to be what everyone has said so far.Glad it was an airplane lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia
Hello,

First let me start by saying I have no idea what this is on the lower right hand of the picture, but I am open to most suggestions and would like to have a definitive answer if possible.

Picture was taken in Sacramento Ca last evening around 5 pm pst

picture

Induce vomiting. It's always the best method *AT FIRST* -- you want to get any poisons out immediately and via the natural reflexes of the body to minimise actual harm. Now this looks like a chemical. I'd suggest making sure they are hydrated and get them to a hospital asap. You never know what it is, it might be caustic and cause severe damage by regurgitation, and yet be neutral in the hcl of the stomach. OR it could be metallic poisoning, and the longer it is in, the more damage it will cause.

Is there any way to know how he was looking at the sky? Did the sky just fall in, or did he inhale it?

Now, the sky is a complex concoction of many various substances, many of them extremely toxic. If you EVER inhale sky, seek instant medical treatment. Do not go onto the bloody internet and say "Duhh I just inhaled a sky, is I dead now?" because you're an idiot. GO TO A DOCTOR. Not bloody google.

So, usually people who inhale sky are safe. Sky is, after all, natural. But so is cesium. So..

DONT EAT WATCHES.

They might contain cesium batteries. Or lithium. Of cadmium. Just stay away from watches. Eating watches is a sure way to get exotic ailments.

For someone who has ingested too much sky, the following treatment is reccomended. Extreme Eye Purging. You need to vomit. But out of your eyes. It is the only way to clear you optical nerve of any obstructions.

Once you're puked out of your eyes, you then need to drink milk via your tear ducts. It might sound crazy, but google it. YOU CAN DRINK MILK VIA YOUR TEARDUCTS. Do not joke at any of this, your life depends on it.

You may be saying this is all hokey... well you'll be wishing you had saved this text on your stupid little ramstick when the power goes out and you're left with little billy suffering in agony with watch-overdose.

It can happen to ANYONE.

Prophet WINO at your assistance.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Hello,

First let me start by saying I have no idea what this is on the lower right hand of the picture, but I am open to most suggestions and would like to have a definitive answer if possible.

Picture was taken in Sacramento Ca last evening around 5 pm pst

picture

Induce vomiting. It's always the best method *AT FIRST* -- you want to get any poisons out immediately and via the natural reflexes of the body to minimise actual harm. Now this looks like a chemical. I'd suggest making sure they are hydrated and get them to a hospital asap. You never know what it is, it might be caustic and cause severe damage by regurgitation, and yet be neutral in the hcl of the stomach. OR it could be metallic poisoning, and the longer it is in, the more damage it will cause.

Is there any way to know how he was looking at the sky? Did the sky just fall in, or did he inhale it?

Now, the sky is a complex concoction of many various substances, many of them extremely toxic. If you EVER inhale sky, seek instant medical treatment. Do not go onto the bloody internet and say "Duhh I just inhaled a sky, is I dead now?" because you're an idiot. GO TO A DOCTOR. Not bloody google.

So, usually people who inhale sky are safe. Sky is, after all, natural. But so is cesium. So..

DONT EAT WATCHES.

They might contain cesium batteries. Or lithium. Of cadmium. Just stay away from watches. Eating watches is a sure way to get exotic ailments.

For someone who has ingested too much sky, the following treatment is reccomended. Extreme Eye Purging. You need to vomit. But out of your eyes. It is the only way to clear you optical nerve of any obstructions.

Once you're puked out of your eyes, you then need to drink milk via your tear ducts. It might sound crazy, but google it. YOU CAN DRINK MILK VIA YOUR TEARDUCTS. Do not joke at any of this, your life depends on it.

You may be saying this is all hokey... well you'll be wishing you had saved this text on your stupid little ramstick when the power goes out and you're left with little billy suffering in agony with watch-overdose.

It can happen to ANYONE.

Prophet WINO at your assistance.

I don't even know what to write after reading this what the hell are you
talking about?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Looks like NASA's " Super Guppy":

edit on 9/23/2012 by Jetman44 because: Added picture

The "Super Guppy" flys into and out of Edwards AFB alot.
edit on 9/23/2012 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
there are numerous airports around sacramento...military, civilian, and airline international...i live in stockton, 45 miles south, and at night they are flying over the eastern sky heading up that way to land.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Hi,

I have never done drugs but wow..I feel your reply gave me a first hand look into the life of drugs..lol..but seriously all I have to ask is huh?

Thank you for a good laugh at least

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A question...

Did he notice it when he took the picture, or discover it afterwords?

I'm about 30-35 minutes away from sac, and can attest to the fact that yes, we have ALOT of flights in the area.

I'll tell you guys something, i've seen an unidentified flying aircraft twice, both in a two week window, and both looked to be the same type. Even better, both seemed to be very much round/rounded as the one in the photo. I really don't see a tail as some others seem to see, but it's not a great picture.

Now I ask if he noticed it because what caught my attention is that it reflected sunlight both times, like polished metal. The first sighting was it exiting a mass of clouds and entering another, and the clouds were very similar to the clouds out yesterday. The second sighting was of the seemingly same/similar object floating right over my house.

I find it interesting that these objects seem to be similar and in the same area. Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Hello,

He was taking a picture of just the clouds and noticed it later that evening.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Interesting, because on both my sightings, the shine from the sun off of the object is what caught my attention.

Regardless, it's one of those instances where something is certainly there, but what, is the question.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Hi,

I have never done drugs but wow..I feel your reply gave me a first hand look into the life of drugs..lol..but seriously all I have to ask is huh?

Thank you for a good laugh at least

I wasn't directing my post to you... did you happen to read the post above mine?

I quoted wineofiends post I certainly didn't post that!
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Looks like a weather balloon, but the picture is so grainy and low-quality, you will probably never know. All we can do is guess.

Must be all the pizza =)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Looks like an oval ship.
See links and images:
www.google.com...

Socorro, New Mexico Landing (Lonnie Zamora) 1964, UFO ... www.ufocasebook.com/Zamora.html The Zamora incident began at 5:45 P.M. on April 24, 1964, in Socorro, New Mexico. Thirty-one year old policeman Lonnie Zamora was on patrol when he was ...

One of the links.

Disregard the exhaust we know that is a lie.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Can't see much - interesting clouds though

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I wonder if all that pizza led to the terrible looking tooth? Or maybe the less than $50 in the checking account, can't afford a dentist trip?

Hey, I can only go off of the pictures on your site there.....Just my analysis....

Oh what?? There is a picture of the sky there too I forgot to comment on.....Sorry

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like a water droplet on the lense to me. If that's not it maybe a blimp but it doesn't appear long enough ( not oblong enough) to be a blimp.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The color of it matching/cloaking clouds is interesting op.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jetman44
reply to post by eNaR

Looks like NASA's " Super Guppy":

edit on 9/23/2012 by Jetman44 because: Added picture

The "Super Guppy" flys into and out of Edwards AFB alot.
edit on 9/23/2012 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

A mobile grain silo..... That is one strange way to deliver grain between the east and west coasts.....

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Can't see much - interesting clouds though

THIS is an interesting cloud with a tiny plane flying (centre, left side of picture). I took this a while back while going over a bridge on my way to the office.... or maybe that was a UFO make to look like a plane. One never knows with these sneaky aliens....

edit on 30-9-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join