It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Israel seeks Iran war to put lid on 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

I am sure Obama will not dare saying such things but anyhow this article claims that people like Dempsey thinks that this issue will get revealed finally !

edit on 23-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well I don't know abbout that other stuff, but it has appeared Obama isn't kissing up to Israel like other administrations. Also that remark he made to Russian pm about being able to figure work with them after the election may have been Russia asking the US to back of Iran.
Then again, maybe it wasn't and obama only backed off helping Israel with their plans until after the election. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Swills

Well I don't know abbout that other stuff, but it has appeared Obama isn't kissing up to Israel like other administrations.

how can poor Obama Kiss AIPAC when they want him a madness, a destructive war ! Obama can not kiss them this is a suicide ! anyhow Obama even do not dare doing something to calm these fire that again those Zhionists are in charge of it. I mean Muhammed and ......

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Iran seems to be flexing their muscles to prevent Israel and the US from attacking, by trying to paint a grim outlook of what would happen. Can Iran walk the walk? Not sure, can the US and Israel?

Can they afford to occupy another country? Probably not.

Can they blow the hell out of their infrastructure and prevent their nuclear ambitions (real or not) Definitely.

Right or wrong, the US tactical strike ability, and logistics alone are the likes of which the world has ever seen, the question is will the US do it.

Or will they leave Israel to do it on their own, Israel alone could do the job, but could they handle the response with out US aid?

Iran's nuclear power plant enriching programs are hardened under hundreds of meters of steel reinforced concrete and rock solid earth. USA has absolutely ZERO chance of taking out a single Iranian facility unless they used thermonuclear weaponry.

Even then, the chances that they could take out all of the targets are just about zero. This is a complete fantasy land, to believe that USA can take out all the Iranian targets in question, even using nuclear weaponry.

The suggestion that Israel has the capability to do this is beyond hilarious. Israel couldn't even imagine the military capability to complete such a mission.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Two words: sustained attack

top topics

<< 1   >>

join