It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Israel seeks Iran war to put lid on 9/11.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
edition.presstv.ir...

Strap yourselves in and prepare for some SUPER propaganda. Iran is certainly not playing nice anymore. I can not believe they even posted this article. Someone at presstv has been working overtime reading ats

Some of the same high-level sources who point to Richard Clarke as the US boss of the Israeli-instigated 9/11 false flag operation also claim that President Obama, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Dempsey, and other powerful Americans are considering exposing the truth about 9/11 during a second Obama term. In other words, Obama's re-election could put Israel out of business, and get Netanyahu hanged from the nearest lamp-post.

Almost every politically-aware person on the planet is puzzled by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's bizarre obsession with Iran. Netanyahu is risking his political career, his reputation, and Israel's future by intervening in the US presidential elections. 

It seems like Iran is really pissed about the whole 'innocence of muslims' thing, and they are calling netanyahu out for instigating it. Iran says that an Obama re-election will be the end of Israel, not sure about that, but netanyahu might certainly be worried about that.

edit on 22-9-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't see anything outrageous... you got a country (iran) that hasnt cause any war for hundreds of years and you got USA which is killing without any check left and right...

You think 9/11 was a doing of some guyz who learn to fly a Cesna in 3 lessons and manoeuvred 737 airplanes?

I don't see what's your problem with the above statements...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Why does Iran assume Obama & friends will be giving America the real story about 9/11? What has Obama done to make Iran think he's a good guy? The last place I expect any truth is from Washington DC.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I don't have a problem with the article, I think it is hard hitting. I use the term propaganda in the positive sense. Iran is trying to disseminate information to wake up the world and prevent war, unlike Netanyahu who is disseminating false propaganda to incite a war.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well if I was Iran, and looking down the barrel of an invasion from the west, I might start throwing out every move I possible could think of to try and derail it.

He saw what happened to Gaddafi.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Why does Iran assume Obama & friends will be giving America the real story about 9/11? What has Obama done to make Iran think he's a good guy? The last place I expect any truth is from Washington DC.

Iran says that Obama publicly snubbed Netanyahu by cancelling a meeting then going on the Letterman show. The article also cites Alan Sabrosky as saying Israel did 9/11 with 100% certainty. Iran is I think trying to tie this to recent comments by general dempsey. I think Iran is stretching a bit that Obama would expose 9/11, since he had that chance, but it does point out how desperate Israel is to get rid of Obama since he is not following orders to attack Iran.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Quite possibly because as of late Obama hasn't been dropping everything and doing whatever Benny wants him to do. You have to admit most of the other presidents always dropped everything and went running when Israel snapped it fingers.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Well if I was Iran, and looking down the barrel of an invasion from the west, I might start throwing out every move I possible could think of to try and derail it.

He saw what happened to Gaddafi.

That could be very well true.

Iran has the capability to riddle Israel with rocket attacks, or even to take out Israel's Dimona nuclear facility and perhaps render Israel and much of the surrounding region permanently uninhabitable. And Israel does not have the capability to seriously damage Iran's nuclear energy program without US help. If the US intervened on the side of Israel, Iran could shut the Straits of Hormuz, and possibly sink many, if not all, of the ships there with Sunburn missiles, driving gasoline prices over USD 10 a gallon and paralyzing the world economy

Iran seems to be flexing their muscles to prevent Israel and the US from attacking, by trying to paint a grim outlook of what would happen. Can Iran walk the walk? Not sure, can the US and Israel?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You're right, Obama is not following orders - on the surface - is it real or fake? why would they do this if it is all an elaborate hoax? Perhaps it is not. But is that reason enough to vote for Obama? If Obama is depending on the 9/11 truther vote, he might as well just retire now to his hawaii mansion.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Iran seems to be flexing their muscles to prevent Israel and the US from attacking, by trying to paint a grim outlook of what would happen. Can Iran walk the walk? Not sure, can the US and Israel?

Can they afford to occupy another country? Probably not.

Can they blow the hell out of their infrastructure and prevent their nuclear ambitions (real or not) Definitely.

Right or wrong, the US tactical strike ability, and logistics alone are the likes of which the world has ever seen, the question is will the US do it.

Or will they leave Israel to do it on their own, Israel alone could do the job, but could they handle the response with out US aid?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
I don't see anything outrageous... you got a country (iran) that hasnt cause any war for hundreds of years and you got USA which is killing without any check left and right...

You think 9/11 was a doing of some guyz who learn to fly a Cesna in 3 lessons and manoeuvred 737 airplanes?

I don't see what's your problem with the above statements...

Imo this is points to Israel either knowing it was going to happen or had something to do with it. They were also involved with the clean up of the site.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Can they blow the hell out of their infrastructure and prevent their nuclear ambitions (real or not) Definitely.

Right or wrong, the US tactical strike ability, and logistics alone are the likes of which the world has ever seen, the question is will the US do it.

Or will they leave Israel to do it on their own, Israel alone could do the job, but could they handle the response with out US aid?

Israel has said they can't take on Iran by themselves.

Ex-IDF chief: Israel can't handle nuclear Iran alone

Israel may lack the military means for successful preemptive strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities, former Chief of Staff Dan Halutz told Channel 2 news on Saturday. While endorsing international efforts to pressure Tehran into curbing sensitive nuclear technologies, Israel has hinted it could resort to force. But some analysts say Israeli jets would be stymied by the distance to Iran and by its defenses. "We are taking upon ourselves a task that is bigger than us" Halutz, who stepped down in 2007, said when asked about Israeli leaders' vows to "take care" of the perceived threat. "I think that the State of Israel should not take it upon itself to be the flag-bearer of the entire Western world in the face of the Iranian threat," Halutz, a former air force commander, told Channel Two. "I'm not some passer-by ... I've filled a few positions that give me a different level of information to the average person," he said without elaborating.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
edition.presstv.ir...

Strap yourselves in and prepare for some SUPER propaganda. Iran is certainly not playing nice anymore. I can not believe they even posted this article. Someone at presstv has been working overtime reading ats

Some of the same high-level sources who point to Richard Clarke as the US boss of the Israeli-instigated 9/11 false flag operation also claim that President Obama, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Dempsey, and other powerful Americans are considering exposing the truth about 9/11 during a second Obama term. In other words, Obama's re-election could put Israel out of business, and get Netanyahu hanged from the nearest lamp-post.

Almost every politically-aware person on the planet is puzzled by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's bizarre obsession with Iran. Netanyahu is risking his political career, his reputation, and Israel's future by intervening in the US presidential elections. 

It seems like Iran is really pissed about the whole 'innocence of muslims' thing, and they are calling netanyahu out for instigating it. Iran says that an Obama re-election will be the end of Israel, not sure about that, but netanyahu might certainly be worried about that.

Israel does NOT like Obongo. Simple. And why should they?

Do you think Barry is someone the Israelis can trust? Hhhhahahahahaha, thats funny, Barrys own countymen do not trust him.

What is so hard to understand?

I am very happy Bibi is intervening in ousting that scumbag some Americans call a president.

God is it going to get ugly when your food stamps, welfare, handouts and housing is stopped cold in its tracks, can you imagine the whining that is going to take place?

Actually, the Latishas and Deontes of the parishes will go NUTS and riot. Hence the purchase of 1.4 billion rounds of hollow point.

As I BBQ a $30.00 steak and drink a $100.00 bottle of wine, I am really going to enjoy this show.

buh bye Buster,.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Ex-IDF chief: Israel can't handle nuclear Iran alone

Israel may lack the military means for successful preemptive strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities, former Chief of Staff Dan Halutz told Channel 2 news on Saturday. While endorsing international efforts to pressure Tehran into curbing sensitive nuclear technologies, Israel has hinted it could resort to force. But some analysts say Israeli jets would be stymied by the distance to Iran and by its defenses. "We are taking upon ourselves a task that is bigger than us" Halutz, who stepped down in 2007, said when asked about Israeli leaders' vows to "take care" of the perceived threat. "I think that the State of Israel should not take it upon itself to be the flag-bearer of the entire Western world in the face of the Iranian threat," Halutz, a former air force commander, told Channel Two. "I'm not some passer-by ... I've filled a few positions that give me a different level of information to the average person," he said without elaborating.

Hold on here a second.

Israel may lack the military means

Cant and may lack are two different things, I would suggest you buy a dick shawn airy with your next Obongo welfare cheque.

You can go to Chik Fil Eh and read it.

Buh bye Buster.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edition.presstv.ir...

Yeah that is some awsome propaganda, almost as good as Hitler telling the Allies on D-Day to leave their parachutes at home because they would be able to walk down to the ground on the flak alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

You're right, Obama is not following orders - on the surface - is it real or fake? why would they do this if it is all an elaborate hoax? Perhaps it is not. But is that reason enough to vote for Obama? If Obama is depending on the 9/11 truther vote, he might as well just retire now to his hawaii mansion.

I ain't voting for Barry or Mit, you got the choice between Satan and Satan. Screw that, flee from a lion only to run into a grizzly bear. They can take their "power" to vote and stick it in the oriface that pleases them the most. Voting is as big a sham as that day back in the 1930's the government convinced people to give up their gold and silver for paper that ain't worth the ink printed on it. We're paying our slave masters to keep us in slavery.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I don't at all see that as evidence that Obama & friends are going to disclose any truths about 9/11. It would be nice but it's not going to happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"Netanyahu needs the 9/11-triggered 100-years-war on Islam to continue for the very good reason that if it does not, the State of Emergency still in place in the US will be lifted, and Americans, unencumbered by the National Security restrictions of wartime, will quickly learn what really happened on September 11th, 2001. That possibility poses a very real existential threat to Israel - and to Netanyahu."

the above statements from that article shows that Iran really thinks that Israel's leaders are behind sep 11.
I can not judge about the reason but the logic that USA is kept always under emergency is something true.
from Martians to Soviet union and now Islam !!! have you ever thought why all the universe are considered enemies of USA !
edit on 23-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
the irony here of course is clarke named names and pretty much pointed the finger at the CIA for at best a breakdown, and at worst prior knowledge and no action being taken

what a load of garbage

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What I don't understand is the logical jump from ending the ongoing war in the middle east to disclosure on 9/11. Even if Obama (and lets face it it would never happen) did tell the US public it was an inside job lead by Israel, half the population would refuse to believe him, and accuse him of making up lies for political reasons. So for I can't see the link from peace to disclosure. What would the Obama administration have to gain any way?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join