It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights are Back!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
well , that's definitely a UFO.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Notice how they are just balls of light. That's because that is all they are, spirits! The like to masquerade as "UFOs."

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerseyGuy
Unless somebody completely, 100% verifies what something is, then a Chinese Lantern is as much a GUESS as an Aliens ship approaching.

Something proven to exist and is regularly seen in the skies is always going to be a better guess than something that has never been proven to exist. You could have wrote 'Chinese Lantern is as much a GUESS as god approaching on a flaming chariot'. Both are guesses but the two are not comparable.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
New report just coming in:

Witness Report: "heading south on cooper and elliot 7, thinkin git was a shooting star but disappears and 3 others reappear like 4 shooting stars, have footage on cell phone.".

MUFON REPORT

This could be around a military base. I do not know if there is a military base in the general area or if someone can find out please assist.

Thanks.

CM

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I do not know if there is a military base in the general area or if someone can find out please assist.

Closest is Luke AFB. All AZ military bases are here (an incredibly effortless, easy search on-line, BTW...). What - you don't have Internet access? How do you log on to ATS then?

Here's a little help: Next time, just try typing "military bases in Arizona" into any search engine. That's what I did. The first hit is above. Took me, oh, about 3.2 seconds.

Oh - and thanks for yet another video of distant tiny, grainy lights, taken by some goof cussing into the wind while driving. I'll add it to the countless other tiny light-speck "U"FO clips.

If you need more help searching on-line, just give a shout-out. Many of us here are more than happy to help you...
edit on 9/28/2012 by Outrageo because:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join