It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights are Back!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

There were 'two' phx lights videos, one was shown on the news, that was around 10:00 pm. The craft was seen earlier, it isn't the real video that you have seen, I may have only seen the real video once. The video you're used to are actually flares.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Good post. I came to include the various positions this was filmed since there are many youtube witnesses. That makes this one more interesting since we can rule out a few things right away. It's not CGI or one persons POV.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I watched the video in its entirety and first thought 'Yep, chinese lanterns'. As I was getting ready to close the video they suddenly both winked out of existence. Huh? Then one of them popped back up to the far left. Now that was interesting and puts my whole explanation of chinese lanterns in the waste basket.

I have no idea what these are...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

There were 'two' phx lights videos, one was shown on the news, that was around 10:00 pm. The craft was seen earlier, it isn't the real video that you have seen, I may have only seen the real video once. The video you're used to are actually flares.

These that I saw could not have been flares since they blinked on and off alternately. LRLRLRLR

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The Phoenix Lights were 15 and half years ago. March 13, 1997. Why is it that every time distant lights are seen in Arizona, it's tagged Phoenix Lights? Distant lights are just that....distant lights.

My wife and I are amoung the thousands of original 3/13/97 witnesses to the massive craft at 8:30 pm, 3/13. What this distant lights video offers is nothing in comparison to what was seen on March 13, 1997.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I lived in az for many years, still have closest family there. I have seen so many things in the sky that would blow peoples minds, but you know it never seems to tip the hand of the ones that could come out and just openly admit the truth.

How much longer will we have to watch anomalous videos like this one before the real connection is revealed?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This one got my attention as well.

It is not CGI since it vid observed in >1 location and the guy zoomed in and out, so it was part of the video.

It does not seem to be chinese lanterns because I have seen chinese lanterns at night caputred them in binoculars - theyu fly blown by the wind, they do not stay static.

Are there any hills areound or tower that may have lamps attached to it?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefortson
The Phoenix Lights were 15 and half years ago. March 13, 1997. Why is it that every time distant lights are seen in Arizona, it's tagged Phoenix Lights? Distant lights are just that....distant lights.

My wife and I are amoung the thousands of original 3/13/97 witnesses to the massive craft at 8:30 pm, 3/13. What this distant lights video offers is nothing in comparison to what was seen on March 13, 1997.

Because along with UFOs come plasma effects. I know this is not as big as 1997 and I am not trying to say it is. But these lights are very large and very bright and stay motionlesss in the air.

Its not as dramatic as what you saw Mike.

But these orange balls are always present during, before, and after the sightings of physical craft like the one you watched.

And in 1997 people also reported that orange lights were seen detaching from the large V object and re-attaching to the large V object.

So you see why these can be found intriguing.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
those 2 lights were pretty close... no more than 10-15' apart is my guess

even at a distance from Estrella Park ~ 115th ave...(the supposed location of the video #2 author/witness)
the lights seems stationary like attached to a phone tower or microwave tower in the distance...
lets' guess near the white tank mountain park [west of phoenix]

my guess, two LED bulbs at the end of a 12volt battery & cable so as to make the hoax lights portable..
some hijinks by a joker... i personally have a multi-LED bulb which changes colors rhythmically: red-green-blue
but it is a 110v bulb and not very portable

the flickering or strobing was intentionally done to attract the wandering eye
edit on 23-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Exactly, the PHX Lights video that most people know about are most certainly flares as they disappear in exact accordance with the mountain that they fall behind. This display was the cover up of the real event, that way they can pull the video out, show how the lights are flares, and then dismiss the event.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Don't you find it a bit unusual that with a metro area of over 4.2 million people, that there was only 1 person who was able to film this?
Seriously?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Don't you find it a bit unusual that with a metro area of over 4.2 million people, that there was only 1 person who was able to film this?
Seriously?

That is why I posted 3 videos from 3 seperate people.

There are more than 3.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Seriously?

go through the thread again... there are 3 independent videos of various lengths the shortest being 35 seconds

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is definitly intriqueing!

Didn't anyone notice that the lights blinked out when the plane flew by and then came back? They did that twice.

These look like flares, but do not behave like flares. I have to say they do not look like what I saw in my neighborhood. (See my thread: What saw was not Flares.)

Good find OP.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
go through the thread again... there are 3 independent videos of various lengths the shortest being 35 seconds

Ah, my mistake. 3 people out of over 4.2 million. That makes all the difference in the world! It's disclosure for sure!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikefortson

Mike,

Saw Lynne's video, read the book, and your interview on UFOChronicles of earlier this year.

I sure hope you've kept all the emails and accounts of different people of the 8:30 pm event. A detailed account as close as possible to the time of the event should be archived and/or published. Look at the Roswell fiasco, and all these people coming out of the woodwork 60 years later, muddying the waters.

Particularly fascinating is the translucent, 'watery' nature of the object as seen when passing under the moon. Almost as if it was only partially in our dimensions. Did you ever find out if that 737 passing over it saw anything? Any of the passengers? Given the size of the object, the crew or some passengers should have been able to see it passing below them. Unless.... it wasn't visible from above. If so, this would open yet another can of worms.

When you saw the 737 passing above the object, could you see through the object and see the 737? Were there any reflections from the object from lights on the ground?

And finally, have you read Robert Schroeder's book 'Solving the UFO Enigma'? Using the latest trends in physics he make a case for another macro dimension that UFOs use to travel interstellar distances, 'cloak' themselves, and become transparent.

edit on 23-9-2012 by gguyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
very interesting. i'm not feeling the chinese lantern possibility.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This just in a commerical pilot and engineer reported erratic moving lights and ufos near or around his airliner.

Just a day after the video was taken!

I will quote the article and I hope that is ok with the mods.

An Arizona witness who identifies himself as a commercial pilot and aerospace engineer reported being unable to identify a bright light that moved erratically in the sky on September 19, 2012, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. The witness and a girlfriend stepped outside when they heard the sound of a military helicopter and first noticed the bright light. "I told her I thought it was the North Star or another bright star when she said, "No its moving.'" The two took a closer look at the object. "Sure enough it was moving very erratically within about a 10-inch diameter circle initially," the witness stated. "It was far off in the distance so actual travel distance could have been very large. After viewing the moving light several other similar lights would come into and leave the sky. These others had a lot of distance relative to the 'main' craft." The witness telephoned local police to report the incident. "Eventually the main craft stabilized and very slowly descended below the horizon. The other craft dissipated also." The witness stated his professional aviation background. "I am a commercial airplane and helicopter pilot and also an aerospace systems engineer and have never witnessed a phenomenon in the sky like this before. Only on one other occasion did I see a light maneuvering in the sky back around the year 2000, but it wasn't the magnitude of this event. I was able to justify that event in my mind as a possible government or military high altitude maneuvering aircraft. I always try to rule out sightings by making sure they are not satellites, aircraft, cosmic activity, bugs etc. In this case the event lasted long enough to make a high level of confidence ruling that this was some type of UFO activity." No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on September 20, 2012. The events occurred on September 19, 2012 about 7:45 p.m. You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Arizona MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. The following is the unedited witness testimony. AZ, September 19, 2012 - Zig-zaging flight pattern, erratic positioning. High rates oa acceration. Changing light colors and intensity. MUFON Case 42677. I was at home and heard a military helicopter landing so I went outside to watch. My girlfriend looked out the door and pointed out a mysterious light in the sky. I told her I thought it was the north star or another bright star when she said "no its moving". I took a closer look and sure enough it was moving very erratically within about a 10" dia. circle initially. It was far off in the distance so actual travel distance could have been very large. After viewing the moving light several other similar lights would come into and leave the sky. These others had a lot of distance relative to the "main" craft. My girfriend and I had all kinds of feelings and both of us got goose bumps watching the event. Were they watching us, were we going to be under attack...? were some of the feelings we had. I called the local police and reported the siting. Eventially the main craft stabalized and very slowly descended below the horizon. The other craft disipated also. I am a commercial airplane and helicopter pilot also a aerospace systems engineer and have never witnessed a phenomenon in the sky like this before. Only on one other occasion did I see a light maneuvering in the sky back around the year 2000 but it wasnt the magnitude of this event. I was able to justify that event in my mind as a possible goverment or military high altitude manuevering aircraft. I always try to rule out siteings by makeing sure they are not satellites, aircraft, cosmic activity, bugs etc.. In this case the event lasted long enough to make a high level of confidence ruling that this was some type of UFO activity.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'm curious why the Arizona Republic, the leading paper in the Phoenix metro area with over 1.5 millions readers a week, doesn't have anything about this at all. Why is that? Or are they hiding this information from the public?

One thing to note: The Examiner article did mention this in their article:

Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade.

edit on 23-9-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join