It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights are Back!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

These lights look very simliar to the later hour lights seen around Phoenix on and before the 1997 mass sighting.

This video was taken Sep 18, 2012

FOX 10 has already been on the scene and will be interviewing people soon..

This continues a massive wave of recent sightings from S.Carolina and N.Carolina all the way to Texas and California.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
They look pretty Chinese lanternish, but I only watched 10 seconds... If they zoooomed off, I'd perhaps think otherwise, until then, lanterns.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They look nothing like the original lights. These are nothing more than chinese lanterns . Not even remotely comparable

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I saw a bright orange light similar to this one back in June of this year. It was accompanied by a black sphere (about the same distance between as the lights in the video).It was just hovering over the far west end of Bell Road in Phoenix The weird part though this was during the early evening there was still plenty of light. (It definitely wasn't the sun nor the moon they were both present in different parts of the sky
).
edit on 22-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: sentence structure was horrid

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So this happened on Sept 14th and they are just now
interviewing people... and today's the 22nd?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
1. Chinese lanterns drift and float these do not at all move

2. These are too bright to be lanterns, chinese lanterns are not this bright.

3. People launching lanterns for weddings do not just launch 2 they launch 30 or 40

So we now are ruling out Chinese lanterns

any other more plausible ideas>

at least a plausible idea

lanterns=not plausible and not credible conclusion

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Baaa this is NOTHING like the original pheonix lights.

This is chinese lanterns and when this goes on the MSM everyone will believe the original lights were lanterns too.

Is this a disinfo campaign to discredit what happened when that HUGE ship floated over?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

Hi if you need some help I can help you understand what chinese lanterns look like.

Ask me and I can help you sort things out..

1. Chinese lanterns float and drift

and as you can see these do not move at all

are you talking about those incredible motionless hovering lanterns that hover in 1 place for hours?

hmmmmmmmmmm not very plausible explanation there kid.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Good one S & F
Give it a 8/10 probability is UFO Ya getting more and more
Thing are starting to heat up

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i doubt highly this is the same thing from the original sighting because it doesn't look like what the original witnesses described the craft looked like. at the original "Phoenix Lights" there where 2 sighting, an 8:30pm sighting and a 10:30pm sighting.. there's no pictures of the 8:30pm sighting so i can't confirm it's legitimacy but i can say this much.. the witnesses for this account seem very convincing they saw something extraordinary whether it be terrestrial or extraterrestrial i don't know but the 10:30pm sighting is complete bunk, meaning it was most definitely flares from the warthogs completely and debunked by superimposing the original video onto a daylight video of the same exact camera angle of the original video by Cognitech, an independent video laboratory that can be seen here www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6MYZcucQA but i just want to add that the people proclaiming the 10:30pm video is anything other than the flares are why it's so hard for anyone to take people seriously in this matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
1. Chinese lanterns drift and float these do not at all move

Actually, they do move very slowly. Download the video and use a video program like VLC media player to speed the video up. Use the lights on the ground as a marker.

Chinese lanterns only move as fast as the wind currents.

2. These are too bright to be lanterns, chinese lanterns are not this bright.

Actually, they are. Check out the bazillions of videos on YouTube of them at night.

3. People launching lanterns for weddings do not just launch 2 they launch 30 or 40

Not unless they are people in their own back yard just doing it for fun. Oh yeah, there's a video on YouTube of a family (father and child) that let go of, you guessed it, two of them from their own back yard.

So we now are ruling out Chinese lanterns

So, you are ruling them out, but we are not. They are the same color, same speed, same length of time in the air before they burn out. Yep, nothing but Chinese lanterns can explain these lights.

Again, they are moving very slowly, just like any other Chinese lanterns do. Their speed is relative to the current wind speed.

are you talking about those incredible motionless hovering lanterns that hover in 1 place for hours?

These lanterns were not "hovering" in place for "hours". Nowhere in the description on YouTube does it say that. He actually states that when he came out, they were gone. But then new ones appeared. and they went out again in that 6-minute video. So, I'm not sure where you're getting this "hours" time-frame from. It's not from the video you posted.

These lights are the same color, shape, speed, altitude, and burning duration of Chinese lanterns. There's no other plausible explanation than that.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This sighting is interesting because they are NOT flares and they disappear and reappear in different places. If it isn't CGI then I don't know what these lights are and they are a mystery

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Looks like fire lamps, or bags with candles, etc.. .02

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing like the Phoenix lights. This is just looks like a video of two Chinese Lanterns, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Come on, guys. There is NO where near enough information to say these are Chinese lanterns OR that it is some sort of spacecraft. Just dismissing it or making your mind up one way or another is sort of silly, in my opinion at least.

I have to agree that these do not look very similar to the original Phoenix Lights, but they are lights, and they are over Phoenix, so... Phoenix Lights 2.0!

What I find interesting is that throughout the video the lights seem to stay stationary. They stay an equal distance apart from each other and are some what staggered, with the right light constantly staying a bit lower then the left one. If these were some type of Chinese lanterns, they would be kind of floating around, right? Or at least showing some sort of movement, not displaying a constant separation such as these do. I could be wrong.

Just spit ballin' here.
edit on 23-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow...it looks like the Ace of spades...ha!!!! Wow...this whole thing is crazy...exactly like you said OP..from N. and S. Carolina, to Texas, to overseas, to to to....I hope # is hitting the fan...I'm sooo sick of the corruption!!! And if the selfish American Public won't do anything about it...maybe God or the Aliens will...ha

S & F OP...thanks for the find ;0)
edit on 23-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by tpg47

Hi if you need some help I can help you understand what chinese lanterns look like.

Ask me and I can help you sort things out..

1. Chinese lanterns float and drift

hmmmmmmmmmm not very plausible explanation there kid.

Sorry but I have to lmao @ your comment. Love your wit!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Video #2

Second video taken from a new angle. Notice that these lights do not move or drift. Chinese lanterns drift and float they do not stay motionless.

Video #3

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Can someone with the right software take these videos and put them into a collage or split screen so that they can all be watched at once?

If someone can do that it would be nice.

And please folks what is your thoughts about this?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It's all coming together. With Obamacare we will all have coverage. At least now when "they" arrive the probings will be covered with no out of pocket costs.

It's all part of the master plan people, don't try and fight it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join