It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The enemy has revealed itself at the London Olympics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This video series examines the symbolism behind the London Olympic 'ceremonies' and how it connects to whats happening and the New World Order's true faith. Basically, it exposes these 'ceremonies' for the hideous satanic pieces of garbage they really are.

The Paralympic Closing Ceremony: A Dedication to the Sun God:

(The rest of the videos)

The symbolism behind the Paralympic 2012 Opening Ceremony: www.youtube.com...

The symbolism behind the OLYMPIC OPENING Ceremony: www.youtube.com...

The symbolism behind the Olympic Closing Ceremony: www.youtube.com...

If you're still having any doubts about what they really believe after watching the videos, the image below from the Paralympic closing ceremony should erase any doubts. As their 'Sun God' rose, inverted crosses were displayed within the audience, a dead giveaway.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I watched it all, thanks for posting.
i found some interesting points were made in regards to possible symbology but i didnt enjoy the whole christian under tone.

S&F for you

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Was there any symbolism in liam gallaghers performance of wonderwall?

I love that song.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718

I love that song.
two fingers usually or is that noel? lol

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Holy #, you're telling me that no one could see the true meaning behind the ceremonies, and had to be 'enlightened' by a youtube member. Come on people, i knew what they were doing when i was watching it live...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by mikeone718

I love that song.
two fingers usually or is that noel? lol

Either, or....i just hope neither one of em get sucked into all the paranoia of this site

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

There is a Christian undertone because the antiChrist has been forwarned for nearly 2000 years. It's no secret.
People see satan all around them, they see secret societies and conspiracies all around them, yet will not turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Strange how they see evidence of occultism, exactly as the Bible fortold, yet won't recognise that same truth of Jesus. Why one without the other?

You really can't help some people.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I like how those videos picked out specific parts, even the smallest things (ie-one or two words out of entire songs) to "make their point". I could do that all day if I didn't have anything better to do with my time.

Also, Laugh out Loud at 18:20 into the last video. For a video making these kind of claims about Masons and The Illuminati, you think they would find better symbolism for what they refer to as the "Masonic Compass and Ruler." The image they chose didn't even have the SQUARE in it, not that the creator would have noticed (doesn't even know that a square is used in Masonic symbolism....not a ruler)...huge fail.

Whoever made this video should try harder to at least stick to their convictions, and use more power words...not try and make claims by using words like PROBABLY. If you're going to say something, or accuse a person/group of something...then be all in. Don't beat around the bush because the facts are simply not there, or the stretch is simply that...a stretch.

All of that said, there are some interesting things brought up. Nothing about the music (I'm not buying any of that garbage), or the Pyramid being built with the flood lights above it (didn't even have proof of it, and it looked nothing like a pyramid). I will give them credit for the Octopus, as it seemed so out of place at the time and they were able to somehow (maybe) link it to that Rothschild Map.

If someone can explain to me how Cthulhu ties into Satanic Free Masonry????? H.P. Lovecrat was an Illuminati agent or was somehow tied into the New World Order????? Connections like this make the creator of these videos credibility fly right out the window for me.

Other than that...I'm not entirely sold on any of this, as the creator really wanted to relate every second, and every movement to something satanic. Using minimal evidence to support his claims. Me thinks someone has been drinking too much conspiracy kool-aid.
edit on 23-9-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ceremonies have symbols, every ceremony. It is how messages are transmitted and stories told. The problem comes when you see everything as a conspiracy and therefor interpret those symbols through that perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia

There is a Christian undertone because the antiChrist has been forwarned for nearly 2000 years. It's no secret.
People see satan all around them, they see secret societies and conspiracies all around them, yet will not turn to Jesus Christ and be saved.

Strange how they see evidence of occultism, exactly as the Bible fortold, yet won't recognise that same truth of Jesus. Why one without the other?

. The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden. Can one of you Jesus followers please tell me what's ''satanic'' about the occult or spiritualism?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
With so much going on.. symbols, messages, lyrics, music.. it's easy to overwhelm the mind.
Thankfully I still have my gut sense, and it's telling me that ceremony is laced with evil.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Boyle was the Artistic Director for Isles of Wonder, the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Summer Olympic Games.

Boyle was an altar boy for eight years and his mother had the priesthood in mind for her son, but aged 14 he was persuaded by a local priest not to transfer from his local school to a seminary near Wigan. Whether he was saving me from the priesthood or the priesthood from me, I don’t know. But quite soon after, I started doing drama. And there’s a real connection, I think. All these directors — Martin Scorsese, John Woo, M. Night Shyamalan — they were all meant to be priests. There’s something very theatrical about it. It’s basically the same job — poncing around, telling people what to think.

edit: formatting
edit on 23-9-2012 by omnihue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm trying to watch the whole vid but I'm a bit perplexed already. Surely they're not suggesting that, at around 2 minutes 30, that Lucifer rising from the pit is represented by Eric Idle? Seriously?? Wasn't this the bit when he was singing *Always look on the bright side of life?"

Hmmm....will go and look again I think.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia

Can I have whatever you're on?

No but srsly if you wanna argue secret societies, measures of control, try to act like there's some long gestating group of people that have somehow controlled every single aspect of history for some god unknown reason ... oh wait they want to make everybody the same how horrible, then don't try to drag religion into it unless you want to get dragged through the mud.

This is the internet. We hate religion here. Especially one that advocates a completely backwater sense of universal entitlement that would make the conquistadors proud.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Oooookay... I would like to disagree. Then I'd like to laugh until the tears run down my face. Seriously, this is ridiculous. Has anyone analysed the RNC footage for sightings of Ba'al being invoked there?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
why would the enemy do this and risk being found out and exposed on the innerweb ?

does anyone have a solid, specific, coherent explanation for that ?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why would the enemy do this and risk being found out and exposed on the innerweb ?

does anyone have a solid, specific, coherent explanation for that ?

"Vibrations". They are evoking them from millions of viewers. I'm rather immune to that type of thing so perhaps someone with better knowledge could answer more comprehensively please

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by omnihue

Erm, whut? Eh? What kind of 'vibrations'? What does this mean? And is it just me or are too many people taking this kind of nonsense far too seriously?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think the suggested Illuminati symbolism in the opening and closing ceremonies is highly disputable and mostly in the eye of the (usually) fundamentalist Christian beholder who thinks he can see it. However, one thing DID bother me and give me pause for thought:

Did you notice just how DARK, PAGAN and (yes, SATANIC) everything was in the scenes of the ceremonies? Yes, I know, William Blake's "dark Satanic mills" of Britain's 19th century industrial landscapes inspired Danny Blake in his creation of the opening ceremony (so much so that he seemed absurdly fixated by the motif). But the crowd scenes looked sometimes like orgies or damned souls from old paintings of Dante's Inferno. The images and energies generated were constantly grim, menacing and dark - so much so that I turned off my TV in disgust. They were very disturbing and totally inappropriate in the context of the Olympics.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

I always considered this video a little "cryptic", although I very much appreciate the ear-candy (how can I not, I am just human)......

Maybe it has arrived and is waiting to become of age.....so says the spokeswoman.

Had to use a LINK here....if you don't mind.
edit on 23/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join