It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA is hiring slave labor...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about this. Chain gangs working on the railroad or cleaning up city streets, sure no problem. I don't want these guys touching something that endanger human life such as the space shuttle.

I want to know what the criteria is for who gets to be in the program. We don't need to make smarter criminals. I wonder if these people are carefully screened and profiled.

When they get out because the government gave them some training, will they expect the government to give them jobs at NASA? Lets say they do get NASA jobs (for example) - then we might have several ex cons who knew each other that could band together and use their knowledge to 1) steal NASA technology 2) work with corrupt NASA officials to pull even worse crimes - Remember Von Braun was a Nazi.
edit on 23-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

What I want is education or a skill and I want that for others that broke no laws. You along w/ others keep asking me the same questions when I have answered them in some cases over and over.

If you have read my post you would have seen that it is a program, AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO USE THE PARTS FOR SPACE. This means the REAL parts are made by others.

Want, want, want... then go get it! Or is it the Government's job to give it to you? Programs are for people who can not do things on their own...are you one of them? If not then join the club, and go get that skill and/or education.

Don't worry about others...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join