It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw was not flares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A few years ago, while driving home after dark (we live in a very rural area) I saw lights very similar to the Phoenix lights.

A neighbor assured me they were military flares. However, thanks to the UFO Hunters series that showed pictures of military flares, I am fully convinced that what I saw was not flares, military or otherwise.

The lights were all in a vertical row, which was slightly curved. My husband, our daughter and I were in the car and we all saw the lights. Unfortunately my husband would not stop the car so we could investigate.

Another sighting of a strange object ocurred while we were driving home. It was a spherical object and could have been a balloon of some sort. However, it did not move in any direction the whole forty five minutes we saw it. I believe it had to be in the atmosphere because, as the sun went down it seemed to disappear.

It seems weird stuff is still happening in New Mexico where we live.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
sound's like military flares.

you didnt say why they wouldn't be.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

As I said in my op, I saw the films of military flares. The lights I saw looked nothing like the flares.

The lights I saw did not move. They were white lights strung in a row and slightly curved like lights would curve if attached to a bowl.

The film on flares that I saw showed lights that were slightly orange and were arranged in an irregular pattern.

new topics

join