It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 bad economic signs for Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The economy under Obama sucks. It's awful. But Obama is going to win re-election.
It's insane. But it must mean that people think Romney will do an even worse job than
Obama (which would be hard to do .. but they must believe it otherwise Romney would
be ahead in the polls).

I am on perm. absentee voting now. I sent mine in last week. I can rest easy knowing
that I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for Romney. I wish everyone else could say
the same but it looks like Obama is going to glide into another four years .. ugh.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i find it facinating that all the record-breaking number of filibusters, (against obama and the democrats proposed economic solutions), coming out of the tea-party house republicans are never included in these discussions...they hold the purse strings, the are the ones that write laws....but Obama gets the blame for NOT legislating the changes needed. talk about being delusional.....
here at ATS these house republicans are always given a pass, as if they had nothing to do with it

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The economy under Obama sucks. It's awful. But Obama is going to win re-election.
It's insane. But it must mean that people think Romney will do an even worse job than
Obama (which would be hard to do .. but they must believe it otherwise Romney would
be ahead in the polls).

I am on perm. absentee voting now. I sent mine in last week. I can rest easy knowing
that I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for Romney. I wish everyone else could say
the same but it looks like Obama is going to glide into another four years .. ugh.

no... with the publicly announced dictate by the GOP "getting Obama out is our top priority" ......the economy under the house republicans suck....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Stuff people want and need.
Just find monopolies and oligopolies and put those to the test.
www.cracked.com...
Sunglasses!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the economy under the house republicans suck....

The economy sucked when the democrats and obama had full control.
The economy sucks when the republicans have house control and Obama has White House control.
The economy sucks no matter who is in control. That's the bottom line.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
1 bad , Obamacare (Affordable Care Act or ACA), leads to 10 more bads.

In this economy, Obamacare a bad idea By Saunders Midyette
www2.dailyprogress.com...

Kudlow: Obamacare Taxes Bad for Economic Growth — and All Families By Larry Kudlow
www.newsmax.com...

Bad Economy to Get Worse With Obamacare by warner todd huston
conservativecrusader.com...

Manhattan Moment: Obamacare may be constitutional, but it is bad policy Paul Howard
washingtonexaminer.com...

North Texans React to Health Care Decision
www.nbcdfw.com...

5 Reasons Why ObamaCare Is Bad Law By Jared Allebest
mittromneyexpress.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I can’t begin to tell you how many business owners I personally know who are sitting on their wallet right now because they are unsure of what is to come

That "uncertainty" argument has got to be one of the lamest things I have heard come from the Right in a while.

Let me ask you this: Given the current situation, would those "business" owners you know hire more people if demand was high for their goods and services, or would they use "uncertainty" to trump demand?

I know a few Republican business owners that said the same as you did, but when they got so busy that they could not keep up with the staff they had....they hired more people.

Supply and demand is what drives the business cycle. Intelligent entrepreneurs do not let uncertainty get in the way of building a business.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jimmyx
the economy under the house republicans suck....

The economy sucked when the democrats and obama had full control.
The economy sucks when the republicans have house control and Obama has White House control.
The economy sucks no matter who is in control. That's the bottom line.

the economy from feb 09 to jan 11 was improving from legislation passed in those 2 years...in feb 11, after the republicans got in control of the house, and had enough senators voted in, to filibuster, all economic legislation came to a grinding halt. this isn't ancient history, nor is it hard to verify. simple research on house votes, and senate filibusters are on the record.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join