It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Minister Offers $100000 For Death of Film Maker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour has offered to pay $100000 for the death of the US Anti-Muslim film maker. This reward comes out of his own pocket.

I will pay whoever kills the makers of this video $100,000," the minister said. "If someone else makes other similar blasphemous material in the future, I will also pay his killers $100,000

He has even offered the reward to "Banned Militant Groups" that he will pay.

The American who produced the sacrilegious film in the U.S. is also liable to death and we will shower dollars on the one who killed the blasphemer. If members of the banned militant organizations kill the maker of the blasphemous movie, they will also be rewarded," Bilour announced.

His home country condemned the remarks and are considering taking action on Bilour. His political party says that he does not speak for the party but they do not condemn his remarks.

At the end of his speech Bilour called for a global law against blasphemy of the prophet.

I call upon these countries and say: Yes, freedom of expression is there, but you should make laws regarding people insulting our Prophet. And if you don't, then the future will be extremely dangerous."

So do you think this man will be the the target of a drone strike? Calling for terrorist groups to take out the US Film maker. Also threatening any other film makers who use the prophet in the wrong sense.
Well it would not surprise me.

BBC
NBC
edit on 22-9-2012 by JValhalla because: Laundry Gnomes stole my ?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just read the story, seems their government my do something about him, so its not backed by them per say.

Frankly they can take their censor ship and shove it.

Same thing happened to Salman Rushdie, hes still around and kicking, that crap doesn't fly here in the US.
edit on 22-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I also just read this on teletext and was going to post a thread, but you beat me to it....

Wonder what's going to happen now?

Interesting............

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I know whats going to happen.....
Someone is going to try to make that $$$$$
I find his comments of making a Global ban on the use of freedom of speech to just one subject (The Prophet) quite disturbing. But it is like most the worlds ideology we don't care what you say as long as it doesn't go against (fill in deity here)

I doubt his country will do anything against him. However one of those sneaky 3 letter groups might..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
I know whats going to happen.....
Someone is going to try to make that $$$$$
I find his comments of making a Global ban on the use of freedom of speech to just one subject (The Prophet) quite disturbing. But it is like most the worlds ideology we don't care what you say as long as it doesn't go against (fill in deity here)

I doubt his country will do anything against him. However one of those sneaky 3 letter groups might..

Really, the Ayatollah in Iran declared a Jihad against Salaman Rushdie over his book the Satanic verses hes fine.

No ones going to Collect here in the US, it just doesn't work that way here.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I know its not going to happen, someone might try but anyone who thinks they will be able to collect that money afterwards is just plain nuts.

I do look forward to see if the Pakistani government will take any action.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So much for the peaceful religious folk

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why not offer money for the heads of those dropping stealth bombs on their children?

Seems they're making a really big deal out of this film when much worse has been done to their entire region.

I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
And these people have control of nuclear weapons of mass destruction??

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
So Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour has offered to pay $100000 for the death of the US Anti-Muslim film maker. This reward comes out of his own pocket.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Eventually they will try and shut down ATS too.

Thirty Shariah Laws That Are Bad For All Societies

More detailed information on each one plus the references these are from at the link

1. The mosque and state are not separate.
2. Jihad may be waged against injustice or an unjust nation, as Islam defines the terms.
3. Jihad may be waged to spread Islam and force conversions – a holy war.
4. A captive in jihad may be executed, enslaved, ransomed for money, exchanged for other prisoners, or released freely.
5. A woman captive of jihad may be forced to have to sex with her captors (now owners).
6. Property can be destroyed or confiscated during jihad.
7. Jihad may be waged to collect spoils.
8. A second-class submission tax, called the jizyah, must be imposed on Jews and Christians (and other religious minorities) living in Islamic countries.
9. Slavery is allowed.
10. A male owner may have sex with his slave-women, even prepubescent slave-girls.
11. Slaves may be beaten.
12. Apostasy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on anyone who leaves Islam (an apostate).
13. Blasphemy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on critics of Islam or Muhammad.
14. Drinkers and gamblers may be flogged.
15. An injured plaintiff (a private citizen) has the options of forgiving or exacting legal and literal revenge – physical eye for physical eye.
16. The hand of a male or female thief may be cut off.
17. A highway robber may be crucified or his alternate hand and foot cut off.
18. Homosexuals may be imprisoned, flogged, or executed.
19. Fornicators may be flogged.
20. Adulterers may be stoned to death.
21. False accusers of sexual crimes may be flogged eighty times.
22. A woman inherits half what a man does.
23. A woman’s testimony in a court of law counts half of a man’s testimony, since she might “forget.”
24. A man may legally and irrevocably divorce his wife, outside of a court of law, by correctly pronouncing three times “you are divorced.”
25. A wife may remarry her ex-husband if and only if she marries another man, has sex with him, and then this second man divorces her.
26. Husbands may hit their wives.
27. A man may be polygamous with up to four wives.
28. A man may simply get rid of one of his “undesirable” wives.
29. A mature man may marry a prepubescent girl.
30. A woman must wear a head covering and maybe a facial veil, according to sound traditions and authoritative classical law.

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Guy says or does something somewhat controversial
MSM needs to distract the general population.
Plans a divide based on controversial thing.
Populous chooses sides and argues.
Rinse and Repeat.
Nothing changes.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I say, Go to Hell!
(reference Charles Krauthammer)

This kind of tripe really steams my little cotton tail! Global law?

Global Law THIS!
*bunny performing a rude, crude hand gesture*

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I was thinking of changing my avatar to this

to symbolize Christianity and Islam coexisting in peace, as well as exercising my free speech against people like the one posting a bounty...

you think it will fly?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by beezzer

I was thinking of changing my avatar to this

to symbolize Christianity and Islam coexisting in peace, as well as exercising my free speech against people like the one posting a bounty...

you think it will fly?

I've ben posting a picture of their prophet for years.

Didn't you know that he was a weeping, white rabbit?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just to say that benrl posted that image above, not me.

That's benrl.

He doesn't live anywhere near me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthernThird
Just to say that benrl posted that image above, not me.

That's benrl.

He doesn't live anywhere near me.

YEP, all me, and as an American, I love my constitutional rights.

Free speech being one of my favorites, the other also a favorite,

The right to bare arms.

IT exist so when the violent mob seeks to rob you of your life and liberty you can stand firm and tell them NO.
edit on 22-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
$10000 hmm.....

They only offered camels and chickens for Clinton wonder if that would be from the billions we give them so that means we are paying for someone to kill the film maker.

Yeah agree with the bunny and krauthammer,

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Really, the Ayatollah in Iran declared a Jihad against Salaman Rushdie over his book the Satanic verses hes fine.

No kidding. The Ayatollah just increased the bounty to $3.3 million on Rushdie. $100,000 is peanuts in comparison. Pakistanis are cheapskates.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can we get a collection going for the author of "50 Shades of Grey"?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

I'll give 100,000 dollars for each Muslim Extremist that Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour proves was not individually in control of his own actions.

People, this is what Obama was counting on to get him re-elected.

Or I should say, re-erected.
edit on 22-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join