It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FlightRadar24 adds missing planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Chemtrail conspiracy theorists often claim that because they can't find a plane using online flight tracking, then it must be some secret military spraying plane.

One site they often use for this has been FlightRadar24.com. The problem with that is that in the US until a few days ago it only got about 5% of the air traffic, so pretty much every plane thy looked for would be missing.

No longer! They have now incorporate FAA data that brings the number of planes covered close to 100%. It does come with a 5 minute delay though, so still might be tricky to find your plane.
fr24.com...

This shows the old problem:

The yellow planes are what FlightRadar24 used to show. The Orange planes are the new planes. As you can see, most of the US planes were not showing up before, but the do now.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
so when are they going to add the planes that spray the chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
so when are they going to add the planes that spray the chemtrails?

That would on the other website FantasyRadar24

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
can't seem to find a link to that one.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
so flight radar was only showing 5% of air traffic, then some chemtrail observers noticed that there were missing planes and voila! flight radar is now showing most planes. I have been checking out flight radar for a few weeks now, and I dont trust it. its to convenient. 1st . why would they post plane info that could possibly be used by those big bad islamic terrorists that reportedly use airplanes as weapons? oh wait maybe this whole terrorist thing is fabricated and or controlled by the government. 2nd. why would someone who trys to debunk chem trail observers use flight radar as a means to de bunk when there was only 5% of air traffic shown? 3rd could the missing planes on flight radar have been drones, that tptb did not want noticed, and had to assign info on a site such as flight radar to help obscure their existence? I believe that these are all legitimate questions that will not be answered.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to IsawWHATtheyDID... i agree 100%!! some pro-contrailer offered to look up my location on said service. i realized instantly what he was up too and declined to give him my location!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawWHATtheyDID

so flight radar was only showing 5% of air traffic, then some chemtrail observers noticed that there were missing planes and voila! flight radar is now showing most planes.

What about flightaware.com? They've been showing US air traffic for years.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
reply to IsawWHATtheyDID... i agree 100%!! some pro-contrailer offered to look up my location on said service. i realized instantly what he was up too and declined to give him my location!

I wasn't going to look it up, you can do that yourself. I was going to make a map of the flights over 30,000 feet at that location using a similar data set. For example, here's 24 hours of flights over Medford, OR and Redding, CA.

Every thin green line is a single flight. Thicker lines are multiple flights. Only segments of a flight above 30,000 feet are shown. Each is a potential contrail. The actual number of contrails varies with how much of the atmosphere is suitable for contrail formation and persistence.

What exactly are you afraid I will do?

You can verify every single flight on FlightRadar24 just by looking them up on some online flight booking site, like Expedia.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks, i did not know of that site. will check it out. while i believe in chemtrails, i am not aginst looking at all sides of the debate.

top topics

join