It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Fake Newscast Best Quality *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Though I am sure this isnt surprising to many here on ATS, I thought that this was very amusing as even though this footage is easy to find the argument that the "media" is telling the truth still seems to be a hot button issue.

CNN Fake Newscast Best Quality

The are actors, just like a movie start receives an Oscar for their performance the media also has there awards, not for telling the truth, but for convincing people that the false stories they told were true.

I wanted to add this for those that have a problem having a basic conversation with those that still think that MSM outlets have no reason to lie, this video even though proof wont convince everyone, but its sure worth the try, even to make one person aware of the downright lies that are constantly being told.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Is it faked or is it just the over active imagination of those thinking that it is positive proof of a 'blue screen'?

See following image of the Dhahran International Hotel used by the journalists and note the background? You can see the blue panels and also the structure of the white frames as featured in the video.

Image is 'Satellite dishes erected by the international press corps at the International Hotel, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.'

www.iwm.org.uk...

The blue backdrop in the CNN footage is simply the colour used to paint parts of the hotel.

Dhahran International Hotel

www.seatholidays.com...

'Bradley and ??? in front of Dhahran International Hotel (CNN's broadcast site)'

user.xmission.com...

user.xmission.com...

The distinctive blue colour used in the hotels scheme also featured 1991 report

'The Big Blue Bubbles'

articles.latimes.com...

Charles Jaco also features in the book 'Hotel Warriors'

Hotel Warriors Charles Jaco

edit on 22-9-2012 by tommyjo because: Link corrected

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It requires to be looked at with fresh eyes. You've just accepted it because someone has uploaded it on You Tube with a conspiracy type title.

Contact reporter Bob Simon and inform him that he never saw Charles Jaco presenting on the media platforms at the Dhahran International Hotel? Bob Simon and his CBS News team were later captured by Iraqi forces. There were also hundreds of journalists and reporters based at the Dhahran Hotel from all over the world. See following images and videos of CBS reporter Bob Simon. Same backdrop of palm trees and board walk used for his reports. Note the same identifying marks on the Palm tree?

Bob Simon CBS - 16th Jan 1991

Charles Jaco CNN - 16th Jan 1991

Watch the following CBS report from Bob Simon. Exactly the same backdrop.

See from 07:38

Charles Jaco report where the camera pans.

Charles Jaco report. See from 01:50

edit on 2-10-2012 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've finally had time to return to the topic. See from 02:33 on following video. It shows the media platforms built at the Dhahran International Hotel. Now go back and look at the Charles Jaco footage. Nothing to do with studio sets but actually the wooden open air platforms built at the Dhahran International Hotel.

See following video from 01:58. Forrest Sawyer of ABC reporting from the JIB Dhahran International Hotel. Note the blue backdrop with the white framework? The blue is nothing to do with 'blue screen' as claimed by die-hard conspiracy theorists in the CNN footage but actually part of the colour of the Dhahran International Hotel.

News Article from 1991

The article highlights the wooden platforms built at the Saudi Arabian Hotel for the hundreds of journalists.

Report by Jack Dorsey - A long, frustrating trip to the Middle East But we owe an explanation here. It's and explanation being shared by many of the 700 journalists who joined the safari to Saudi Arabia, only to be upstaged by CNN and its nightly coverage. No doubt television has made you familiar with the Dhahran International Hotel - or at least the back side of it where the television networks broadcast where the Scud missiles are sighted and where the shelters are located. Maybe you've wondered about those blue balloonlike structures forming the background of Charles Jaco's nightly CNN telecasts. Most thought they were radar domes or complex satellite communication equipment. They are the tops of the sun-shelters and cabanas surrounding the hotel swimming pool. They have that lofty look about them only because the networks have constructed tree-house like broadcast platforms from plywood and 2-by-4s - each one successive one built higher than the first - and they sit atop a minuture golf course initially designed for the enjoyment of the guests.

edit on 17-11-2012 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Omg, where have you been all this time? We've discussed this clip several times here and I've always insisted to find some actual evidence that is fake other than "it feels like it". Noone managed to present anything. Noone could articulate why it was fake. I never saw any evidence to suggest fake. I was ridiculed for that. I shall link your posts now

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

No problem. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Have you researched this or something? I'm resisting the urge to rehash all the old threads we've had about this. I'd give you a million stars if I could.

[add] I noticed you replied on 23th of septemper. My birthday. I shall consider this a gift from the universe

edit on 17/11/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The Media is really part of the entertaiment industry to appease the bored masses sitting at home. I dont listening to them at all. I prefer to read rather than listening to Vids on news as there is less ability for the hypnosis to be used.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I still maintain my believe that CNN faked the footage from Saudi Arabia has that was not CNN's first time they have already did it again while in Libya by faking that there news team were under attacked but in reality they weren't.

Notice the acting around 1:11. If those are actual gunshots why do sound so close to the camera?
And the guy at 0:22 how he doesnt hear any gunshots at all?
edit on 20-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Now go back and look at the Charles Jaco footage. Nothing to do with studio sets but actually the wooden open air platforms built at the Dhahran International Hotel.

If that were the case with the the wooden open air platforms built at the Dhahran International Hotel. How come there arent any sky backgrounds relating to it?
its pretty simple actually if it indeed was filmed on the wooden open air platforms you would actually see real skies colors not some blue generic "Blue screen background that you see on the CNN fake footage"

As i noted earlier the sirens in the footage sounded fake and repeated. Thats not what usual happens during a war zone.

Oh and by the way heres the edited footage "NOTE" The live footage seen has the Blue screen background removed compare the two if you want.

Notice the dramatic effect and there are always people willing to defend the Government and its Media repetition.

For those of you who think that Charles Jaco pulled the plug on his broadcast for dramatic effect, let me point out that Peter Jennings on ABC was talking with Bill Redeker(who was in Dahran as well) at the same time. when HIS satellite feed was lost. The unspoken belief was that an Iraqi bomber had homed in on their signal.

Usual no doubt an Obama supporter judging by the anti Romney videos in his likes.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Your claims of 'blue screen' are the walls of the Dhahran International Hotel. You and other die-hards are using your over active imaginations to try and claim 'blue screen'. Remember where your over active imagination led you to in regards to the claims of fake footage in Green Square, Libya. Do you still believe that it was a film set in Dubai?

Think about it thousands of journalists from all over the world were located at the Dhahran International Hotel. Ask yourself why not one of those journalists are claiming that they never saw Charles Jaco? Go back and look at the footage and see the report from Bob Simon of CBS. Notice both Bob Simon and Charles Jaco use the same filming location at the hotel. Bob Simon a few days later was captured by Iraqi forces. Rival network so why is Bob Simon or any other reporter, independent or not running with this claimed ground breaking story?

See following video from 02:12. This was Bob Simons last report from the Kuwaiti border before he and his team were captured by Iraqi forces. You probably believe that all this footage was filmed in a US desert?

Bob Simon talking about his arrest and showing some footage of his release after the conflict.

The following video is an example of the paranoia that some you die-hard conspiracy theorists cling onto. Every piece of footage is declared 'Green Screen/Blue Screen' For some of you guys getting out of bed must be a conspiracy theory on its own!
In some of the footage you will see the blue domes at the Dhahran International Hotel. The domes were the tops of the sun-shelters and cabanas surrounding the hotel swimming pool. You can even check out the domes on the likes of GE,Maps.

You'll be claiming next that CNN never had any journalists in Baghdad during 1991!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRegretsEver
Though I am sure this isnt surprising to many here on ATS, I thought that this was very amusing as even though this footage is easy to find the argument that the "media" is telling the truth still seems to be a hot button issue.

CNN Fake Newscast Best Quality

The are actors, just like a movie start receives an Oscar for their performance the media also has there awards, not for telling the truth, but for convincing people that the false stories they told were true.

I wanted to add this for those that have a problem having a basic conversation with those that still think that MSM outlets have no reason to lie, this video even though proof wont convince everyone, but its sure worth the try, even to make one person aware of the downright lies that are constantly being told.

Peace, NRE.

I used to believe this too, but I was wrong. They truly were on location.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Your exageration is obvious. You just to cause spurious speculation.

new topics

top topics

join