It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National RFID chips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here's a recent post I did on the Verichip (with photos), as well as the Mu Chip.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have not seen anyway to hack through Retinal scanners or DNA scanners however you can steal someones finger prints just by handing them a Gummy bear Gummy Bears soft surface allows you finger print to stay on the gummy bear as has been shown by various security experts in many examples can be used in place of the real finger print.

Just a Thought
geo

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
www.biometrics.org...

Do you use that so called saver card at the stores?
If yes, you are in the system

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I agree with a previous poster.

The chips are the size of a grain of rice. They're going to be inserted under the skin. All you need is a knife and a liking for pain. Also if these things are so easily removed they are also easily switched. They're not reliable at all. It's not logical that the government would employ thier use. So don't freak out until you notice a lump on your arm. Then get out the knife.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaCajun
Do you use that so called saver card at the stores?
If yes, you are in the system

No I refuse to have one - supermarket chains are now selling insurance. Not sure if they offer health insurance, but if they do, they know everything about the food you've been eating! Did you volunteer that information? Nope.

If radio tagging humans becomes an accepted reality, it'll be an incredible tool to descrimenate against certain groups. Imagine if they discover certain DNA sequences promote certain types of behaviours - you might find your DNA prevents you from accessing certain services that you currently enjoy or even from entering certain areas that were once open to everyone.

Imagine if a certain DNA sequence is predominantly found in shop-lifters. You might be a law-abiding citizen that just happens to have this sequence, but no shop will let you through the door

The DNA profiling possibilities must be endless - anyone seen the movie Gattacca? In that movie, your DNA determines your place in society. Your destiny really will be set from the day you are born. BTW, the movie also shows how even the most secure systems (based on DNA testing) can be side-stepped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join