It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in gas prices is leading to a worldwide cleansing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A few days I thought what was the main reason for gas prices being so high?

Other than greed political and religious control I couldn't think of any other reason.

Then it came to me.

With the gas prices as high as they are Americans will have to move closer to their work place in order to reduce the money that they spend on at the pump so they can buy other necessities.

The more Americans are forced into the cities like cattle in a coral one thing is obvious. Americans are slowly being rounded up to be euthanized.

When enough Americans have been drawn into the cities, those behind this mass murder would release powerful poisonous gas into the homes of Americans through any number of systems such as the plumbing system where the gas is introduced into the home and when it comes in contact with the air it becomes a gas.

Or through simpler facilities such as the freon that is used in a fridge. Another delivery system would be the air conditioning systems that provide each apartment or business with air conditioning during the summertime and heat during the winter.

Once the cities have been taken those in the country would not provide much of a defense or counter-attack to the invading force thus giving the victory to the enemy.

The enemy could also simply attack the large natural gas fracking stations located across much of the drilling fields that could then be used to introduce poison gas into the homes of those in the country.

Is it a conspiracy theory?
Or is it actually happening?

One truth that exists is that gas prices are on the rise and more and more people are moving closer to the big city in order to be able to afford to drive to work.

Which government would be behind such a move?

China, Russia?

Or could it be a religious group in America that wants America to be ruled by one religious order and those who do not conform are euthanised?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's interesting to see how your thoughts are being shaped by the current stew of world events.

A year earlier your conspiracy would have involved different key elements altogether!

I don't think your theory makes much sense.

Speculators manipulate the price of oil on the futures markets.

It's just greed, man.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the demand is high, and they make sure supply is low by keeping refineries off line for "maintenance"

whats really sad is us oil companies export oil they could be selling here for profit, and then have o import oil from our enemies to supply the need

so we produce enough here to wean ourselves off of foreing oil, but won't for profit

so yeah its greed

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

We don't export enough oil to cover our imports.

People theorize that we've shut down numerous pumps in the states to curb environmental degredation, raise air quality, and suck the rest of the world dry. Maybe so, maybe not.
edit on 22-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
GAs is being artificially high because of one thing; depopulation.

Farmers have the choice to grow grains for food but that doesn't pay much.
Or they can grow grains for Biofuel for a lot more.
So now if the country has a bad year, or a drought, because of Biofuel people will suffer due to the food grains are now arftificially high in price.
Poor people will have to decide; gas or food.

It's actually in the Bible in Amos and it is attributed to the Tribe of Dan.

I don't know what the solution to this problem is.
Grow your own food?
Make your car run on old frying oil?
Share cars to work?

I really don't know how people can avoid this.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

We don't export enough oil to cover our imports.

People theorize that we've shut down numerous pumps in the states to curb environmental degredation, raise air quality, and suck the rest of the world dry. Maybe so, maybe not.

no, we export it for profit. then import cheap oil for profit

fact is in 2011 we produced enough to cover our own needs, so if we didn't export it, we wouldn't need to import it

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

that not only makes no sense, it's also a lie. go try to fool someone else. I'm not buying what you're selling.

for anyone else who thinks that chump makes sense:

the us produced 7.8 million barrels per day in 2011*

yet consumed 19.195 million barrels per day in 2010*

that means we produced less than 41% of our oil consumption, if we assume the consumption in 2010 was close to 2011.

top topics

join