It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill ‘em all and let God sort ‘em out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The following is not my beliefs, but is part of the way I try to think things through. But similar threads of the past have haunted me.

The polarization of the world is nearing an epic scale. China culture vs. Western culture, Western culture vs. Islam, European culture vs. American (ie: Hollywood)…etc, etc.

If you really think about it, the only way to get everyone to get along would be to wipe out those who disagree with you. And the way to accomplish that is Genocide, War, and Sterilization.

People say that societal tech has brought humanity together. I disagree.

Everything is instant nowadays and as such is much more easily manipulated to an emotional response, rather than a rational one.

Humanity, all of us need new leaders. Not the current ones we have who continue this scam of division.

Otherwise, the people of this world are cruising for a bruising.

Where are the alien invaders when we really need them? That may be our only hope.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The information age was probably the beginning of the end. Too much information can be a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I don't particularly see the rift between East and West Honestly what does exist is geo political which sometimes doesn't end well but is easily avoidable for mutual gain as well.

Realistically though the under belly of the Internet shares a mutual admiration between these cultures, even when you look at our only actual "enemy" in the region your dealing not with a dictator (NK) who hates Western culture but rather a basketball playing, Film afficianado, (like his dad before him) admirer of Western culture, no one in the West actually complains about Eastern immigration virtually ever, 10 cities on the West Coast in California are now 50% Asian, San Francisco is 20% Asian and so is Vancouver and suburbs of Seattle, K Pop is semi on the verge of being Huge and every child in America has grown up on a wii

The issue is the ME and honestly to one degree or another the whole world shares that issue

If Asian and American culture is at a precipice well you could have fooled me

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And where is the American vs European rift?

There is mild debate against American govt policy, last i checked back packing across Europe to get laid after college and vice versa was still the norm, where is this POLARIZATION, differences, minor ones sure... but Polarization? Rift? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If aliens are actually here....out there...wherever. I don't think they will get involved short of Man doing something to compromise the planet. If they were going to get involved over the 'minor' things of man kiling his fellow man, they'd have been there many times in the last century alone.

However... The UFO numbers skyrocketed and stayed there after the Trinity Test in New Mexico. They've never appreciably slowed in that way since. I think nukes got their attention and has held their attention to the extent anything has.

If Silo doors fly open around the world and prelaunch sequences actually initiate for ICBM launches, I think we'll THEN see our buddies on-high step down here and get involved.

I think back to the number of ICBM and Strategic launch facilities which UFO have hovered over and either screwed with or outright disabled as a demonstration of ability....... I think that is THEIR 'redline' to intervene, personally.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
And where is the American vs European rift?

There is mild debate against American govt policy, last i checked back packing across Europe to get laid after college and vice versa was still the norm, where is this POLARIZATION, differences, minor ones sure... but Polarization? Rift? I don't think so.

A buddy of mine, who is Deutsch proudly declares himself a Bavarian. He blames Hollywood for contaminating many of the younger Germans thoughts. I have to agree.

He feels, rightly so, that he should not feel guilty for the crimes commited by the Nazis.

When I first lived ther in the early eighties, everything was in german. If you visit nowadays, you see adverts in English and hear english tossed in the conversation on the radio and TV. That was rare 20 years ago.

And there are people who resent that. They feel that they are being assimilated and losing their culture in the process.

But overall, I think that you are right to a degree, there is little rift between the people of the US and Europe, but the leadership seem to me want to change that.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

People should more take time and have a good thinking about social issues that concerns either their own communities or at region or global scale ... like you do. That is what we should do and not let corperations, media, churches and connected governments do the thinking for us.....they only think about what is profitable and in their own interest. People should be smarter than that because the well-being of our children' future depends on it.

S&F!!

edit on 22/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If Silo doors fly open around the world and prelaunch sequences actually initiate for ICBM launches, I think we'll THEN see our buddies on-high step down here and get involved.

I think back to the number of ICBM and Strategic launch facilities which UFO have hovered over and either screwed with or outright disabled as a demonstration of ability....... I think that is THEIR 'redline' to intervene, personally.

I've recently been looking into the cases of ufo's hanging around the nuke sites and I'm coming to the conclusion the reason for all the "swamp gas, nothing to see here, move along please" BS was quite simply because the ufo's were revealing the wherabouts of the nukes.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I'd never considered they may have been highlighting locations that the public didn't generally know about. Amazing thought on that... I do recall hearing many times growing up in 1980's Southern California that many people would fall right over with heart attacks by just seeing OUR side launching. Such would be the shock in store for just where some of the silos and missiles are actually located. Food for thought eh?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

The bitch is hot.
The music is not.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
The information age was probably the beginning of the end. Too much information can be a bad thing.

The 'information' age, began all those years ago when our 'originals' were told what would happen if they 'incarnated'...
...too much information, indeed!

A99

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We don't need new leaders. We don't need any leaders.
We need to create the world we want to live in and not let it create itself
by some kind of de-facto process that gives us a lot of what we don't want and none of what we need. We let it happen and let the world shape us rather than we shape and form it. That needs to change. Not wild about the title of your thread though because...you'd be considered cruel if you did this to animals and I assume you are referring to humans.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I'm a animal lover, People are what have me perplexed.

Most folk, I get along with, even after a bar fight.

But when it comes to politics.

The only way I see can see the light of day is...

Let God sort them out.

That has been the way of humanity for centuries. Myself? I'll be sitting on the side lines this time. I've had enough of war.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We humans have already tried to take each other totally out many times before; it didn`t work. I think it is time for a change in political direction globally.

new topics

top topics

join