It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifty Shades of Greys: The alien plot to control the worlds population and eventually take over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Today I discovered something remarkable.

Similar to "the face on Mars," the "face on a tie" is a clear representation of a grey alien.

After hours of thorough research, I have come to a shocking realization; this book was of alien design. You see, if they can control the amount a women copulates, they can control the population of the Earth. In just a few short generations, Earths population will be lower than it was 20,000 years ago. There will be a massive regression in technology, as there wont be enough minds to improve upon it.

Earth's defenses will be at an all time low, at which point the Greys will use this to their advantage, and attack.

There will be no survivors.

God help us all.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Well, that is as good a theory as any other.

I just wish they would hurry up and expose themselves.

Now that would give the ATS community something to talk about...well, if we're still around.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
SnF for the word play in the title!

Ill edit with appropriate responce in a moment.

ETA: Erm, I don't have a responce
aha
edit on 22-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

*response

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I just wish they would hurry up and expose themselves.

Do we really want to live in a world where aliens just run around exposing themselves?

Ummmmm....no thanks.
We must resist!

edit on 22-9-2012 by Neysa because: Derrrr

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Thanks for the chuckles. Set myself up for that one didn't I?

Star for ya.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ahh ATS... whenever I need a nice dose of crazy.

Those aliens are some kinky S.O.B.s Definitely lends credence to all the anal probe stories.
Ba-zing.

So, if aliens want to control the reproduction rate of mankind and 50 shades gets women going, they want a bunch of slaves?
Perhaps for gold mining, or worship?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by Sinny

*response

Indeed.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok.. GOD will help us all, I just have a few to sort out before he does. First SOURCES!!!! You could have AT LEAST quoted what book your referring to.. I Do believe in greys. But as I have said in previous threads. We don't know enough about the whole picture... Props for, making a picture collage, some good connections in the picture. I don't wear ties and there are like fifty million different ties so I guess that one would have eventually popped up and scared the bajesus out of me. Say anyone ever seen flying rock BTW?

('
')

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
When I went to the link my virus protection kicked in saying the link is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out how neckties are going to help aliens to keep us from overpopulating the planet. That is unless the tie goes somewhere other than around the neck?
I'm convinced completely now.
We should announce this at the next meeting of the UN.

new topics

top topics

join