It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
I have been known many times to say, even to my dad and my mom, "Old age is making you stupid.

So much to learn . . .
A wise person would never talk with such disrespect to
their own parents in such a ignorant way.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
godlover25 is by far and away one of the most intelligent people I have seen anywhere, ever; and I only know of him from this thread alone. I can call him brother by this thread alone.

I was very happy to see your post here Tarzan. When I read the OP, I thought about how similar the two of you are and I actually wanted to tell him to read your posts. I was going to tell the OP that Tarzan's writing here is some of the finest I have ever seen on ATS.

Tarzan have you ever thought of writing a book? I am totally blown away every time I read your posts!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This thread seems more like a manoeuvre for attention. He's refuting the existence of UFO's and Extraterrestrial beings, a subject discussed frequently on ATS, knowing it will spark a debate, and he's using the opportunity to claim all the answers are in the bible. Possibly attempting to "convert" any nonbelievers with his incontestable evidence.

Like he said:

Originally posted by godlover25
I am on a mission,

However, this is just a THEORY, as is the UFO/Extraterrestrials topic.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Well that was entertaining to read...
I thought I had it all figured out at 24 too and thought I would never question my revelations encounters with God etc. But I came to find out about every 7-10 years your perceptions will change. Eventually you will question everything you ever thought was rock solid and you will change them that is if you continue to seek truth.

However if you believe you have found it and stop seeking you may crystallize on your current beliefs and be stuck on them like many religious zealots missing out on the vast array of universal knowledge and truth that is out there to be discovered. There is always more my friend. I always say the more I learn the more I realize how little I really know. Good luck with your journey anyone who has read and studied as much as you I doubt is likely to stay in the same place for long. That hunger and thirst for knowledge and truth will eventually get the better of you and you will move forward.
edit on 22-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

And here we see the difference in mere "intelligence" vs. "wisdom". Although intelligence is a great and wonderful thing, unless tempered with wisdom gained from intelligence over time, it often lacks something.

I just want to commend a well written response that doesn't immediately jump at someone and say "no, you have it all wrong" or attack the original post but instead explains how to move forward and expand the idea that is there.

When I was young, I thought intelligence and knowledge were the key to everything, then I lived several more years and realized that without wisdom, intelligence and knowledge have nowhere to go. It's like having a computer without an operating system. It doesn't matter how good the processor is or how big the hard drive is, if you don't have an operating system (wisdom), the computer isn't useful at all.

... looking forward to expanding my wisdom as my years accumulate so I may better use the knowledge I have acquired and continue to acquire.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

My current faith is rock solid, and I will not be shaken or moved, let it be known, for once you know the Truth, the Truth cannot be hidden, and it shall set you free...

This is a clear example of how intensive religious indoctrination can negatively affect an individual's sense of logic and reason.

The Truth of our entire human existence is written in Gods Revealed Word, the Holy Bible.

What proof do you have to back up this bold claim?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'd just like to chime in on this thread and say to you OP that you are on the right track, no matter what anyone tells you,

There is a great deception that is coming upon the world and already is,

Through my own reserach and personal experience I too came to the conculsion that the so called ET phenomenon, and all supernatrual or paranormal activity is connected, and that the end time play the final act to bring about the New World Order and it would make use of the UFO/ET deception, I recentely had a very profound dream involving this.

Its a plan that is on such a large scale that it is almost unfathomable, there are many many people in the high level inteligence groups that are working to bring it to fruition,

You have the quote from Ronald Regan,

In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences wolrdwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.

Then you have this lovely quote from Henry Kissinger

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order, tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

There just following the Blueprint of the architect of their grand design, Satan, and this is where it ties in to the Mayan Prophecy and the I Ching which proves that all this information is tied to coming from a higher order of intelligence in the universe that has given this information to the occult and spritualist practioners many in the Goverment and Military industrial, Education, and Relgious leadership.

Dont be decieved by the serpent of old,

Ephesians
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

And OP you'll find strength in this truth, and it will give you the courage to spread the word and gospel.

edit on 23-9-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by Egyptia

Isn't there a scripture saying we must be like children to enter the kingdom of heaven? Maybe your infantile heart is a +++?

Anyone who experiance grace/the bliss/the oneness with everything becomes changed and can be as a child when he/she is not surrounded by constant duality ideas or when mind/ego is turned off. It is not hard to be holy and loving when surrounded by love and feeling connected with everything around you.

I have such a strange relationship with my body. I love it because the senses you can feel and experiance when you are just being that is so blissfull when they body is singing with life and but is still at the same time at peace. But the brain/mindcomplex is a letdown from my point of view. This biological machine have to little processing power and memoryspace to keep all the information I want in it. The behaviours I have built up to monitor the brain/mind is also to simple and is not doing the functions I want them to do and it can not conciously monitor the unconcious/spiritual side of the mind and the limited understanding makes me annoyed. I want to understand how my brain works from the input in all senses including from external information from unknown sources that I get.

Frankly I want all my parts to be totaly honest with each other and share all informaion with each other so true symbiosis can be in body/mind and spirit. I am always annoyed when I am not able to understand everything.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
strange thread

..though in a way, the OP is refreshing in his youthful boldness
- as opposed to the watery christianity that is too rampant these days,
and though it is Youth speaking on the OP,
his dream is true

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Godlover 25, I have read your posts and all I see are passages taken from the bible. You spout dogma at each and every turn.
At 24, I wasn't so serious about life I was still having fun. I will soon be twice your age and I suggest you start to enjoy life a bit, to spend 14 hours reading the bible is a bit over the top.
I agree that we are in for a crazy ride but as to an earlier poster the two main themes that should apply in life is treat others as you would like to be treated and to love thy neighbour.
Follow these and you cant go wrong.
I myself believe in God or a creator, but the New testament has been altered too many times and the old testament
are stories passed on from generation to generation for 100's of years before being written down.
How do we know that this is the true word of god? I've recently read a bit about the Torah and the bible codes and I believe there is a lot more to that book than meets the eye. Seriously worth looking into.
Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Another one, fallen to the deception of The New Age - Christian religion.

If there is any "New Age" religion - it is Christianity - that is a baby religion compared to Paganism and the others...

Just because you are an "angel" working for this entity, or you had a "dream" does not make Christianity true.

reply to post by kudegras

The bible codes are a deception. Hebrew was written without vowels, so people can just plug whatever vowels they want into the Hebrew words and make it look like a "bible code" that told a prediction about the future.

I used to believe in this a long time ago too, but just like most things about Christianity (Old Testament - Torah - New Testament - Gospel) it has forgeries and cannot be trusted.
edit on 23-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks for the information, very interesting.
Still got me? Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Tut tut.

The one thing I DETEST about conformist religion is how it closes your mind from being able to think out side the box.

Just as the OP has stated, after many years of searching he has "found" his religion, that of Christianity, and he shall not be shaken or moved from it.

So, where does that leave you in regards to every other teaching on the planet?

Its my belief, Jesus Christ did exist, as did Mohammed, as did David, and who ever is spoke of old old ancients texts, however, do I feel mens written words centuries later are a fair represntation of these *people*? Nope.

Yaweh, was a logos of out planet, Lucifer were other entities sent here to aid our evolution, as Yaweh had cocked up so much, and all your other names, were people who knew the true nature of this universe, they were not and are not "gods". We are all the same creation at different levels of evolution.

So no.. Accepting "Christ" won't save your sorry butt. First you must accept your self, and the true reality in which you exsperience.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

I actually understand where you're coming from, but whether I agree with you
or not doesn't really matter... what does is that we have a choice to interpret the
Bible quotes that you mention.

I have been interested in conspiracies for over 40 years and I've seen the UFO scene
change and yet, remain the same. Theories come in-and-out of vogue and there's always
somebody waiting in the wings to tell you they know. No offence.

I believe that many of us strive to find 'the answer' Is it that races from elsewhere that are
watching over us? Is it God?... I really don't know, but I do know there's something out there.
I believe that.

As for Demons and Devils fooling us, I'm tempted (there's an irony!)... to say that we as a
race cause our own problems, we certainly need very-little urging from Fallen Angels!

I think that whoever wrote the Scriptures were smart people and knew what they were
doing... afterall, we're still interpreting those words -even today.

Good thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"I make sure to mention always in my prayers the more miraculous Gifts of God, for to me they are the most solid proof of Him in my mind....

I make sure to pray always for the first Gifts of the Spirit, which are Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding,
after these come the "power" Gifts, which are, in no specific order, Miracles - signs, wonders, visions and dreams. Healing - physical and spiritual healing, Divers Tongues and interpretation of tongues - speaking in other languages aside from your mother tongue, speaking in angelic tongues (which I've never done), and interpretation of tongues, and finally and last but not least, Prophesy"

Tut, tut, tut.

You shouldn't need "proof" of God, you should believe in him unquestioningly even if it contradicts common sense.

And praying for miracles etc is testing your God, something you're told you shouldn't do.

And finally why is it that your vision came when you were asleep?

It does suggest that it was a dream.

Especially if you've been brainwashing yourself with scriptures for 14 hours straight.

You sound ever so slightly like a religious fanatic.

PS - Jesus himself said that he is not God, he said he was just a man sent by God.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Your good at writing fiction, i'll give you that

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is this a troll thread??? or are you crazy???
it is so hard to tell on ATS these days

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Egyptia

I read somewhere else today,

(was it from you in another thread?)

That US is importing guillotines from China....

God help us.

I am ready to face the guillotine for our Lord,

my wife is not and I shutter thinking of my children, although it was funny, I asked my daughter what she would say if anyone asked her to renounce her faith in Jesus, if any bad man forced her to do bad things, what she would say (she's 6) and she said "God bless you!", thats my smart baby girl!

Glory to God,

Amen

Hello OP
You are doing well in talking to your family about the coming times. Don't forget this one thing though. Do not and I repeat DO NOT let them or you renounce God for someone else's life. Your kids will be tortured to get you to turn or they will torture you and to get you to turn away from Him

I saw a vision of my mom's head floating in a pool of blood and limbs. Her head was guillitined. There will be much strife coming soon. Don't forget that when it says to "do not kill" that is reffering to laying in wait to kill like a murderer would. You have the right to defend your family by whatever means necessary. Also, God will show how he protects His own if you just call on the Holy Spirit in your darkest hour. Let the spirit fill you up and there will be nothing that you can't do.

God Bless

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

mind blown!!!!
seriously warped thread. Can anyone say "psychiatrist"??

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought some people may enjoy this. probably not the OP lol

Arguing with a Christian is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
reply to post by odinson

mind blown!!!!
seriously warped thread. Can anyone say "psychiatrist"??

Um- have you noticed what website you're on? This thread isn't an example of crazy. There is way worse posted every day all across this site. People having dreams (and a lot of people seem to be having dreams of this nature) of terrible things happening doesn't make one crazy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join