It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is misinformation to anyone reading,

Please thoroughly research and don't believe everything people on here say.

St Paul and St Peter are two different people.

Paul of Tarsus was beheaded after he was imprisoned for his testimony of Jesus Christ,

St Peter was crucified upside down for his witness of the Lord.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

In your experience you would not have necessarily seen anything to do with the rapture or rather the 'catching away'. Why would you? You were given a glimpse into the choice of free will and how that impacts everything else pertaining to your awareness and the life you had yet to lead and fulfill. More chances.

I remember when I was 12 years old.......there was some paranormal event that took place and I found myself in a great 'space' like a never ending nothing. It was terrifying experience but one that lead me to understand infinity......not in the sense that there is nothing but rather in the sense that everything exists should we choose.

When I had that experience I had no idea how to get 'out' because I didn't know how I got there to begin with. It was infinity in the mind alone and rather terrifying. Then at the end I felt the warmth...................a radient light leading me back home.

It was to this date one of the strangest things I ever did experience. I felt the great 'nothing' and it was the worst thing I ever did feel. It was space infinitum, sort of like a lost soul.

Served to teach me much!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

There is nothing wrong with Catholic followers.

I know plenty of Catholics who belong to the True Church of Jesus Christ.

However, there is also an abundance of Catholics who belong to the Synagogue of Satan, however, Satans church stretches wide on this earth, and has infiltrated every belief system on this planet.....

Also, many Catholic church traditions are actually doctrines of demons, disguised as "holy traditions", but in reality causing divisions among the Body of Christ.....

I have several Catholic family members and friends who have passed and I'm 100% sure are in Gods Abode

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

If you read my words you'd see I don't believe in a pretrib rapture and it is not supported by Scripture.

Scripture indicates a post-trib rapture, although there are a few verses that indicate it may be mid-trib also....

Also, if you had read my OP, you should know there is nothing you could say or do to me that would make me stop believing what I believe.

Once God Almighty has proven Himself to you, it's impossible to ignore Him ever again.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Sounds to me like you experienced the Void,

which is a dimension of Sheol,

(Hell)

Scary :/

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Yet Peter was named the Bishop of Rome just in time to be crucified, upside down no less.

I suggest you look into it yourself, the death of Peter and the rise of Paul happen very close together. They are even said to have founded the church together.

Why would Rome name him Bishop knowing all along who he was then kill him for knowing what they knew he knew all along? That doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Isn't there a scripture saying we must be like children to enter the kingdom of heaven? Maybe your infantile heart is a +++?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm always open to hearing others views and researching opposing worldviews,

I appreciate your input,

God bless

and don't get me started with the MIC's use of these anachronisms, to cover up their genocidal attempt at exterminating the Elementals.

You had me until "genocidal attempt to exterminating the Elementals"?

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?
Who are these elementals?
How do you know about them?
Are you basing this view on evidence in the form of personal experiences?

So many questions..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A dream is a dream is a dream. What you imagined in your sleep is not a prophecy nor a revelation. Maybe it's your brain trapped behind 14 straight hours of scripture.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

In your experience you would not have necessarily seen anything to do with the rapture or rather the 'catching away'. Why would you? You were given a glimpse into the choice of free will and how that impacts everything else pertaining to your awareness and the life you had yet to lead and fulfill. More chances.

I remember when I was 12 years old.......there was some paranormal event that took place and I found myself in a great 'space' like a never ending nothing. It was terrifying experience but one that lead me to understand infinity......not in the sense that there is nothing but rather in the sense that everything exists should we choose.

When I had that experience I had no idea how to get 'out' because I didn't know how I got there to begin with. It was infinity in the mind alone and rather terrifying. Then at the end I felt the warmth...................a radient light leading me back home.

It was to this date one of the strangest things I ever did experience. I felt the great 'nothing' and it was the worst thing I ever did feel. It was space infinitum, sort of like a lost soul.

Served to teach me much!

I find the idea of people saying "god" gave us free will funny. Because "free will" was already developed when we formed civilization during the sumerian days. If anything it's a kind of natural selection within the social structure of society we see and know today and the great thing about this so called "free will" that we developed within our social structure is a concept called karma for every action/choice you make there is bound to be an equal and opposite reaction/consequence. So that if we as individuals make what society proclaims as good or bad choices/actions we always get an equal and opposite reaction. As I said before "god" did not create free will.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

First I want to say Amen to the fact you went from being an Atheist to now being a firm believer in our creator. My sister went from being a Christian to now being an Atheist which saddens me deeply cause I have done everything to lead her back in the right path of truth but she just wont budge.

Now about your dream, I can relate big time cause I too had a dream of a coming Alien Invasion deception that the dream was very vivid. I have had several end of world dreams but this was one the most real dreams ever besides my planet x dream. I have made a youtube video on both but I will be linking the deception dream on here.

People take heed too many people over the past few ears are having similar dreams so it is coming all we must do is prepare.

God Bless to you and all

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

On one hand your saying Christianity is the way to salvation..but on the other hand Christianity has killed and murdered...

If anything religion is the deception

UFOS are the fallen?

People of religion..

they are a special breed

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Oh and what happens to those that never read any bible..or even knew of god or jesus..

do they go straight to hell?

will they fry for trillions and trillions and trillions of years..

Oh religion..

Why do you curse so?

Just because of a book..you want to curse us?

Humanity..needs to grow the fk up

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Egyptia, there is a thread somewhere here regarding gillotines.
I posted on it about a neighbor being told by a truck driver that he was hauling guillotines.
Very scary indeed, especially with you dreaming about them.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where have you gotten the idea that Peter was named the Bishop of Rome during his lifetime?

Rome was not Christian nation when Peter was there or when he died. It is still questionable whether Peter was even in Rome when he died.

The Catholic church claimed Peter was the first Bishop because of one verse in the New Testament. But that was centuries after Peter was crucified.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm always open to hearing others views and researching opposing worldviews,

I appreciate your input,

God bless

and don't get me started with the MIC's use of these anachronisms, to cover up their genocidal attempt at exterminating the Elementals.

You had me until "genocidal attempt to exterminating the Elementals"?

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?
Who are these elementals?
How do you know about them?
Are you basing this view on evidence in the form of personal experiences?

So many questions..
okay, if you want to get me started...

mmmkay elementals Earth=Gnomes,Water=Undines, Fire=Salamanders, Air=Sylphs these latter are the ones i know best
via explorations of the astral planes before my dark night of the soul began.

educate-yourself.org...

I believe crop circles are created by planetary elementals of the air called "Sylphs". Sylphs may also be called "Wingmakers". In the Encyclopedia of the Occult by Manley P. Hall, the chief Sylph is named Shad and he is very ancient and powerful.

The Sylphs coordinate weather, climate, forest growth, forest fires, land animal migrations, bird migrations and the dissolution of static magnetics (Dor) in the atmosphere. They are INTRA-dimensional existing in both the third and fourth dimensional densities.

educate-yourself.org...

U.S. Air Force versus Wingmakers

The USAF is made up of military types who think in friend or foe, them or us scenerios. The Sylphs are working against the Air Force and therefore are enemies, so the USAF is going to find their weaknesses and neutralize them. In truth Sylphs are coordinating a large part of the world's ecology and to neutalize (kill) Sylphs would destroy life on Earth. It is the military thought process which is the real enemy. The Sylphs have diverted weather fronts to help aircraft and people on the ground. They have done everything possible to prevent nuclear war. Some pilots who carry good conscious awareness were psychically warned away from deadly situations. Destructive wind and rain happens but if the large weather fronts from the tropics were shutdown the temperate climates worldwide would turn into deserts. Now the USAF and others want to take over the job of running the world's weather. They do not have a friggin idea about what drives weather. The Air Force may be trying to kill all Sylphs in order to take the responsibility to make weather for their own purposes. It would be just another plan to depopulate the world wholesale.

The GWEN , ELF and HAARP arrays were first developed as ways to destroy Sylphs, the enemy of the USAF. After fifty years Sylphs still own the skies. There is a military adage that whoever owns the skies has the superior tactical advantage and will eventually win the war on the ground (should it be decided that the ground war must cease). As Wilhelm Reich discovered deadly orgone accumulates over cities and wherever man applies unbalanced magnetic and electromagnetic fields. The basic problem creating deadly orgone is the conflict between men and women. Sylphs are constantly using wind, rain, lightning, thunder and fire to breakup concentrations of static or deadly orgone.

(Under Universal Spiritual Law the Sylphs are allowed to correct these imbalances because deadly orgone creates "unmerited karma" against a large portion of the population. As the catalytic conditions which could result from these static conditions are undeserved then the Sylphs can take action. Virtually all acts of war are "unmerited karma" due to the presence of innocent non-combatants.)

more on sylphs:
educate-yourself.org...
helping them help you: educate-yourself.org...
x

and yes to an extent i'm basing my view on personal experiance and 33 years as a student of science, psychology,parapolitics, religion,Myth, History [both official and secret] and the Occult.

much of these " they are gonna persecute and try to wipe out us innocent widdle xtians" theorys/scenarios are equal part karmic guilt for the last 2k years and the projection of their own intentions upon those they would demonize.

so, do i still have you? or have i lost you completley?
L
L

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I wanna see you in 10 years. God Bless you....you mean no harm.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
A dream is a dream is a dream. What you imagined in your sleep is not a prophecy nor a revelation. Maybe it's your brain trapped behind 14 straight hours of scripture.

lol
naw,
OP's dreams were probably from the gates of ivory,most likely

en.wikipedia.org...

Two gates the silent house of Sleep adorn;
Of polish'd ivory this, that of transparent horn:
True visions thro' transparent horn arise;
Thro' polish'd ivory pass deluding lies.
Of various things discoursing as he pass'd,
Anchises hither bends his steps at last.
Then, thro' the gate of iv'ry, he dismiss'd
His valiant offspring and divining guest.
-Virgil
The Aeneid
lines 893-898 of Book 6 ,

amusingly, wiki defines it as "The gates of horn and ivory are a literary image used to distinguish true dreams (corresponding to factual occurrences) from false. The phrase originated in the Greek language, in which the word for "horn" is similar to that for "fulfil" and the word for "ivory" is similar to that for "deceive". On the basis of that play on words, true dreams are spoken of as coming through the gates of horn, false dreams as coming through those of ivory."

this when research by the likes of Stephen Laberge, Robert Bruce and others shows that it's not, that these gates do exist, though certainly not LITERALY
, but then again the agents of the Nihilist Neuro-Scientific View[guguru-it] in service to the Positivist-Materialist Paradigm [plateauing] are ever ready to see that anything related to dream work, Orgone, Psychonautics and Imagineering, and a variety of of Empowering Subjects between Heaven and Earth are repressed by their bumbling editing work, if only they could do the same with the entire internet, and the libraries, museums, and archeological sites as well, they mutter, just as fanatical as their equivalents The Subjects, or Servants [ha! and only in word] of the Religious Paradigm[descending]

the irony, wanting and seeking the power of reshaping the world in their own [dead and sterile
]image

L
L! Heaven Forfend.

but that power is the exclusive purview of the Magical Paradigm[ascending]!

the OP's having a false vision doesn't invalidate Vision.

look around you, the computer you're posting from, the castle you live in[compared to most in humanities past, and some present], the wrought metal chariots in the streets, the man-made metal leviathans of sea and sky, the windswept towers striving for the Heavens were all naught but an idle dream once, in somebody's mind.

and dreams are not just dreams

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

in the sky all of the sudden came "balls" of light, "fireballs" of light,flashing lights, and what could be described as UFOs.

Now through my research and knowledge I know intergalactic UFOs do not exist and are a deception of the Fallen Ones, the Nephilim,

Theres your sign. You "have a dream" where you see "them"... and you don't believe it.

So what you are saying is there is no life elsewhere?

Isn't that kind of medieval? You know they thought the world was flat too? Oh, and translated that book you worship all day. If you could take a book of matches and go back then, they would burn you at the stake for being a "witch". Isn't it good that everyone has progressed past that ignorance?

Knowing it all goes before the fall too.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by Egyptia

Isn't there a scripture saying we must be like children to enter the kingdom of heaven? Maybe your infantile heart is a +++?

Well I'm a kid at heart still chasing after frogs. I always did think they were ubber adorable!

Thanks 1Pla1 I will look into that thread as I had no idea it existed.

From Godlover25

Sounds to me like you experienced the Void, which is a dimension of Sheol, (Hell)

You may be right. The experience served to show me an existence without our FATHER, LORD and HOLY SPIRIT, which to me felt like the worst possible fate in existence. It shook me to the core and allowed me to see the void of nothingness.

A person only ever needs to experience something like that once..........after that the search for truth is compounded and a fervent heart is set in motion.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join