page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I read somewhere else today,

(was it from you in another thread?)

That US is importing guillotines from China....

God help us.

I am ready to face the guillotine for our Lord,

my wife is not and I shutter thinking of my children, although it was funny, I asked my daughter what she would say if anyone asked her to renounce her faith in Jesus, if any bad man forced her to do bad things, what she would say (she's 6) and she said "God bless you!", thats my smart baby girl!

Glory to God,

Amen

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

things are not as they seem...
reply to post by akushla99

Perhaps you could share and elaborate about "these things that are not what they seem" for us to understand where your coming from with regards to this thread?
edit on 22-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Perhaps you could share and elaborate about "these things that are not what they seem" for us to understand where your coming from with regards to this thread?

Perhaps you could re-read what the OP describes, with all the scriptural reference, and tell me what you think...

A99

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Perhaps you could re-read what the OP describes, with all the scriptural reference, and tell me what you think...

A99

Are you referring to the fact that his dreams affirm his beliefs? In this case, there is no harm in heeding his dream. Caution is good. Obviously, you don't share his faith. Would your reaction to the thread have been different if it was some dream about aliens visiting and talking about peace and special enlightenment when they come? We're all predisposed to like or dislike (often strongly) things based on how well they mesh with our own beliefs. I'm certainly that way (and I've observed this among just about everybody on the internet).

Anyway, rather a fool for Christ than just a fool.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by akushla99

A99

Are you referring to the fact that his dreams affirm his beliefs? In this case, there is no harm in heeding his dream. Caution is good. Obviously, you don't share his faith. Would your reaction to the thread have been different if it was some dream about aliens visiting and talking about peace and special enlightenment when they come? We're all predisposed to like or dislike (often strongly) things based on how well they mesh with our own beliefs. I'm certainly that way (and I've observed this among just about everybody on the internet).

Anyway, rather a fool for Christ than just a fool.

Well, then...BIngo! I do not disagree with this...and do not assume that I am 'just a fool'...And there is no 'obviously'!

My comment revoves around personal revelation...as, layered as it is...

If you 'walk the walk' (not just, talk the talk)... You are fulfilling the precepts of any cosmology...they all 'agree'...in spirit...

A99

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
To the nice people bashing us Catholics on this thread: thank you for being judgmental(cause that's every humans job) hateful and disrespectful. You are truely the mirror of maturity and loving respect.

might as well just come out and say nana nana boo boo and be done with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Please be more specific when you make a statement about "the church". The Church is the body of Christ, not any particular demomination that claim to be Christian.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
To the nice people bashing us Catholics on this thread: thank you for being judgmental(cause that's every humans job) hateful and disrespectful. You are truely the mirror of maturity and loving respect.

might as well just come out and say nana nana boo boo and be done with it.

That's actually quite funny!...

Hateful and disrespectful?!...that wouldn't be a judgement, would it?

I personally haven't seen any 'bashing', myself...

A99

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by Egyptia

I read somewhere else today,
(was it from you in another thread?)
That US is importing guillotines from China....
Glory to God,
Amen

No, it wasn't from another thread from me because I have not started a thread on it as yet. Not sure if I will?

Interesting, because what you just wrote confirms the dreams I was shown.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I do believe we are all the body of Christ. It's the ego and politics of men whether in religion or otherwise that needs to be removed.

Is it not worthy to walk in the simple path of The Word, in a personal relationship with Yeheshuah and our FATHER adhering to the pursuit apart from man and avoiding his man made traditions and governance over these matters which more often than nought ultimately leads to confusion segregating one from the riches of truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Thank you for sharing your dream. I do believe we are at the end of the last days and that much closer to Judgement.

Too bad for the unbelievers and scoffers.

The Living God is awesome!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by Egyptia

It's sad,

I've been preparing my wife and kids and letting them know that bad men may try to punish us for being good in the near future,

I pray for a pre-trib rapture,

But unfortunately I think we're going to get a mid, or probably post-trib rapture,

and by that time,

many of the saints will have already been martyred....

I shutter thinking of what's set to befall this world....

Stay strong my brother,

God bless,

Amen

Praying for a pre tribulation rapture??? That's just wishful thinking buddy. You think just because sociopaths and psychopaths are gonna punish you. Duuuude that's how their minds operate they dont know how to express themselves because they don't have a conscious and don't know common sense. I'm sorry if you don't want to read this because your fundamental mind cannot articulate my concept of thinking because of your beLIEfs in a "god" that's never gonna save you. Because you put your faith in an invisible man in the sky. If you want to be saved then you gotta do it yourself because NO ONE ELSE WILL. Not god, not Jesus, not Allah, not the 12th imam, not maitreya, not Buddha, nobody only you. I'm sorry if you can't comprehend this #PipeBomb of truth. Most people don't even like the truth because it doesn't fit in with their ideology but thats all I an typing up the truth. So go ahead call me the spawn of Satan or the Antichrist I speak the truth because I AM IT. I don't need a T shirt or a book to prove IT. If you want to search for a "GOD" then maybe meditate on these phrases

"As above so below, As within So without" and "For every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction."
Law of the universe and the social structure of society.

Sorry if i sounded rude just a long day
edit on 22-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Add things

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well that was entertaining. Also makes me glad that I left church by the wayside years ago. Good to know that the UFO's I see out here from time to time are just demons flying around instead of aliens.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

I would not be inclined to call you the spawn of satan or anything so clearly judegemental. Like I said, this world is based on free will. We are all on our journey towards the pursuit of truth and final emancipation.

The human condition seeks desperately for that emancipation. Ever wonder why?
It is easy to see the world in such despair without hope and feeling it inside the soul. All one has to do is look around. Perhaps look deeper.....

You neither would be on this site if you were not seeking. That is a good thing!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I would not be inclined to call you the spawn of satan or anything so clearly judegemental. Like I said, this world is based on free will. We are all on our journey towards the pursuit of truth and final emancipation.

The human condition seeks desperately for that emancipation. Ever wonder why?

You neither would be on this site if you were not seeking. That is a good thing!

It is an emancipation amongst myriad past emancipations...

The precept of FREE WILL includes the ability to manufacture an 'enemy' of an ALL POWERFUL, OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT Creator of all that is seen and unseen...this is FREE WILL, in action...even Gods favorite was beholden to this precept...what an unruly child...

A99

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. People often lash out at their former beliefs on the internet. It's like you're just hoping someone of that belief will come along and prove you right, so you can continue to feel justified in rejecting that belief.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't believe in a Pretribulation Rapture (Premillenial Dispensationalism) either. I'm a former adherent of that particular doctrine.

edit on 22-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

I am not here to change your mind, but one thing to consider is that as you stated you are 24 and have studied several religions...many of these faiths take several years to begin to grasp as you have said yourself...often you must read them and meditate upon/fall asleep to them and allow god to convey the truth contained within. You have also served in the military for some of your time here...do not be so hasty to think you have it all figured out
I was in a similar state at your age...but with time you begin to see more and more of the same patterns in other spiritually inspired writings. All of this is test...you must look for the similarities between them...the most important similarity is their origin. They are all inspired by the same god that seeks to test you...

Your faith can be strong, but your mind must be flexible and your heart soft...

If I may offer you an insight...you must love your enemy. Accept that despite your current beliefs...when the messiah returns he will be here to "teach you"...and thus you do not have it all figured out. You aren't meant to understand it all in this lifetime, once you pass onto the afterlife you will receive that which you seek.

The feeling in your heart must be "lighter than feather" to be taken up into heaven...if you become heavy in your heart you will be condemning yourself...

You seem to be on the right path...but don't just stop in the road on your way home and think you will make it there...some of the people you meet along the way might be able to give you direction...but it is you choice to become hardened and ignor them.

one of gods gifts is wisdom...if you stop testing your faith by listening to others what are you doing with that gift?
edit on 9/22/2012 by Drala because: changed my mind...i can do that..i think...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. People often lash out at their former beliefs on the internet. It's like you're just hoping someone of that belief will come along and prove you right, so you can continue to feel justified in rejecting that belief.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't believe in a Pretribulation Rapture (Premillenial Dispensationalism) either. I'm a former adherent of that particular doctrine.

edit on 22-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

I know I am right because of a near death experience I had 4 years ago. It's that same event that made me realize I have to speak out against the oligarchical establishment. What i saw was the space time continuim itself and when I saw that continuim I saw the past the present and the futures and by "futures" I mean the infinite number of possibilities for every action/choice everyone makes in their daily lives. And for every infinite event I saw in the space time continuim no where did I see people being "raptured" because the rapture concept is just wishful thinking a pipedream. What people call "god" isn't even god this all powerful all knowing being "god" is the space time continuim, the universe everything within it and everything outside the boundrys of what we call existence. There is no afterlife that is also wishful thinking/another pipe-dream how ever you live on through the species via the legacy you create and pass on to the next generation whether that legacy is genetic or the decisions/choices you the individual make in the now/present. Time is always flowing it can change course with snap of a finger. That is what I think. THAT is what I know.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

The church is the institution that Paul began. He wrote his letters to start the church. His church spawned the RCC and every other denomination after that. All the denominations that support salvation through faith in Jesus (read: all) is part of Paul's church.

Paul and Peter are the same person, Peter became the Bishop (Pope) of Rome because he is the first one to write about salvation and is Paul. Read my post about Peter being crucified upside down.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Thank you

If you read some of my other posts, you can see the conclusion I've come to:

The Hindus and Buddhists Holy Texts and faith do contain some truths, but they also contain half truths and deceptions,

The Holy Quran is the second most truthful text I've come across, but again, it falls short and contains lies mixed with truth, probably because Muhammed is a false prophet.... but I won't go there right now.

The Holy Bible is the only book I've discovered that contains nothing but truth.

I have not come across one single mistake, not one contradiction, not one lie, which makes me to believe it is truly Gods Word.

On top of that, there are literally thousands upon thousands of fulfilled prophecies from the OT happening today, thousands of prophecies of Jesus from the OT that were fulfilled when he walked earth, and the Bible is the only Holy Text that I can describe as an actual "Living Word". It literally speaks to you today even though it was written thousands of years ago....but only if you have ears to hear.

The Bible is the only book I'm aware of that complements all current scientific models, displays tremendous amounts of coded information (name codes, ELS codes, different types of Bible codes), gematria, sacred geometry, and other mysteries that prove its Supernatural Authenticity....

Plus the entire Bible is a foreshadowing, everything that is in the OT foreshadows the NT which foreshadow events today and which even speak to individual's reading it....

There is no other Holy Text quite like Gods Own Word....

God bless us all,

Amen

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join