It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of the coming deception,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hello all.

I want you all to know where I stand first.

I am an educated man, I am well grounded in reality, and I am well versed in various theological and philosophical ideologies,

I have studied Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and researched the Bahai faith and other lesser known faiths,

I spent the first 19 years of my life as a devout atheist,

At 19 I joined the US Air Force and started seeking God, From 19 to age 23 I went back and forth between lukewarm Christian to agnosticism,

I am 24 now and through hundreds of personal experiences and direct revelations, and many thousands of hours of intensive personal study of world religions, varied Holy Books, and theological and philosophical arguments both for and against God,

I have come to the conclusion that I am currently at and my current faith.

My current faith is rock solid, and I will not be shaken or moved, let it be known, for once you know the Truth, the Truth cannot be hidden, and it shall set you free...

The Truth of our entire human existence is written in Gods Revealed Word, the Holy Bible.

Yahweh Elohim is God.

The LORD God of the Old Testament is God,

The God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob is God,

The I am that I am of the burning bush who revealed Himself to Moses is God,

The Lord Jesus Christ that was born of the Blessed Virgin Mary is God,

and the Holy Spirit of Yahweh,
The Ruach HaKodesh of the Christ,
He is God,

Our God is One, our God is Holy, and our God is Triune.

Now, onto my dream that happened last night,

I pray every day and meditate on Gods word for many hours every day,

Last night after reading the Scriptures for 14 hours straight and meditating on them all day, I eventually fell asleep.

I make sure to mention always in my prayers the more miraculous Gifts of God, for to me they are the most solid proof of Him in my mind....

I make sure to pray always for the first Gifts of the Spirit, which are Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding,
after these come the "power" Gifts, which are, in no specific order, Miracles - signs, wonders, visions and dreams. Healing - physical and spiritual healing, Divers Tongues and interpretation of tongues - speaking in other languages aside from your mother tongue, speaking in angelic tongues (which I've never done), and interpretation of tongues, and finally and last but not least, Prophesy (preaching in accordance with the Will of God, the Spirit of God and the Word of God, proclaiming the Word of the LORD)

Onto my main point -

Last night I had a dream unlike any other dream I've ever had.

It was more realistic and vivid than any other dream I've ever had.

Many nights, I will sleep and I won't dream at all, I will just go "blank" and wake up in the morning.....

A lot of nights I will have random dreams with no significant meanings.

But last night, I believe I may have been blessed with a dream from God.

In the dream, I was on a roof top of what I believe may have been a hotel or some building, and i was watching the sky.

in the sky all of the sudden came "balls" of light, "fireballs" of light,flashing lights, and what could be described as UFOs.

Now through my research and knowledge I know intergalactic UFOs do not exist and are a deception of the Fallen Ones, the Nephilim,

the UFO phenomenon is a deception and a lie, they are not friendly, they are not "gods", they are fallen angels, and they are malevolent.

Anyways, I was being shown these things, and as I was watching them, an Angel of the LORD, I believe either a powerful singular Angel or possibly the ArchAngel Raphael PULLED me away.

The Angel PULLED me through dimensions, through walls, and into a room.

In the room we talked, and during the dream it was very vivid and clear, but now afterwards I cannot remember completely what we spoke about.

The memory is a bit fuzzy, but it was something along the lines of -

The deception is coming. Many will be deceived into believing in false gods and be deceived, and the Day of the LORD is approaching.

I was shown some of the angels powers, how He was able to read my mind and knew all my thoughts before i could speak them, and then I woke up.

This was a dream unlike any other dream I've ever had. It was so vivid and so real, words cannot describe it. i believe it was the first dream I've ever received directly from God, and I apologize for not being clearer in my description or memory of it, but I believe I remembered the points of it God wants me to remember and speak to people about.

I pray you all will research the Truth and the Bible thoroughly, and don't fall for the coming strong delusion....

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, the Life and the Light of men, and the Holy Bible is His revealed word...

Joel 2:28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dream

2 Thessalonians 2:2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

more from 2 Thessalonians chapter 2:

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Thank you all,

God bless you all,

Please don't shoot me, I am but a messenger,

Amen

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So through your research you have proven that intergalactic UFO's don't exist? How did you prove a negative?

While I think it's highly unlikely anyone or anything can travel from one galaxy to another because they are just too far apart, I do believe it's possible to travel between stars within a galaxy.

The verses you listed can be interpreted in many different ways so you can't say you are right and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can you not space it, then i'll read it

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We have zero proof or reason to believe in intergalactic beings,

Every single UFO sighting can be explained by the fallen angel concept,

All alien abductions share common traits, and many UFOlogists, even ones with secular ideologies, have come to the realization these are interdimensional beings, and they are malevolent,

As to the guy above who said I shouldn't space my posts,

Well, I'm sorry, but this is how I type,

If you're going to disregard this topic, doing it because I didn't space my post to your liking is sort of ridiculous.

Although, in the end, it makes no difference to me who embraces my words and rejects them, I am not running the show, I am just sharing a message.

Not my will be done,

But our Fathers will be done,

HalleluYah,

Amen

EDIT: I suppose, I have not proved anything objectively, and as these are spiritual matters, they cannot truly be proved objectively, but this boils down to Pilates question of, "what is truth?",

Do you believe in any objective truth?

Do you believe in universal truths?

What are your subjective reasonings for what you believe to be true?
edit on 22-9-2012 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

We have no proof to believe they don't exist so how can you be so sure? You haven't proven anything because you can't prove a negative. Read up on Russell's teapot to get a good example of what I mean.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No thank you,

Titus 2:16 Avoid pointless discussions. People who [pay attention to these pointless discussions] will become more ungodly

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

I am on a mission,

I've done my research,

I'm proclaiming a message.

God bless

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So, they don't exist because you say so and you don't want to discuss why because the bible says not to.

Okey dokey artichokey.

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well that was entertaining to read...
I thought I had it all figured out at 24 too and thought I would never question my revelations encounters with God etc. But I came to find out about every 7-10 years your perceptions will change. Eventually you will question everything you ever thought was rock solid and you will change them that is if you continue to seek truth.

However if you believe you have found it and stop seeking you may crystallize on your current beliefs and be stuck on them like many religious zealots missing out on the vast array of universal knowledge and truth that is out there to be discovered. There is always more my friend. I always say the more I learn the more I realize how little I really know. Good luck with your journey anyone who has read and studied as much as you I doubt is likely to stay in the same place for long. That hunger and thirst for knowledge and truth will eventually get the better of you and you will move forward.
edit on 22-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

2 Timothy 4:4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I prefer to let God speak for me when and if possible,

When I do speak my own words,

I do my best and pray fervently for them to align perfectly with the Will of the Father, the Word of God, and the Spirit of Christ.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm always open to hearing others views and researching opposing worldviews,

I appreciate your input,

God bless

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You use the words of Paul then call them the words of god?
That's ironic, Paul is the one that wrote Timothy not god.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Careful, this yahweh character is more akin to satan than to a merciful and loving god. In fact, I think they are one in the same, yahweh IS satan.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was not to make humanity believe he did not exist; the greatest trick was to convince them he was GOD... which apparently hes been stunningly successful at for thousands of years.

isnt it interesting though, that Jesus never actually mentions his "father" by name? I dont think he refers to the demon yahweh when he refers to his father. Doesnt make sense; a tyrannical genocidal egomaniac like yahweh could never produce someone like Jesus, who is pretty much the polar opposite of yahweh.

Anyway, it seems you vacillate between extremes in your life. "Devout atheist" to hardcore fundy evangelizing christian, and your only 24. In a couple years you might be a hardcore Buddhist. But the point is, your personal beliefs are being superimposed onto real world phenomena and pointing you to an answer that is irrational and a long shot at best. While I never say something is impossible, UFOs being fallen angels is just a very remote possibility, as there are so many other possibilities that make more sense, are dependent on no religious belief system, and some might say have actual tangible evidence to back them up.

The only thing that can back up the "UFOs are fallen angels" theory is a book that has been manipulated by power holding human hands for the last several thousand years, translated originally from several generations of oral tradition in a language that had no written component, then "formalized" by an emperor who threw out perhaps 50% of the material because he didnt like it, then translated through several other written languages, then it went through the dark ages where those who could actually read it where probably under 1%, then edited some more in the last couple hundred years to help eliminate all references to reincarnation (better to keep you in the fear of only having one chance), until you get what we have today: a mangled, over translated and deliberately edited dogma book that is claimed to be the word of some "god", but the only evidence of that is in the book itself through statements that could have been added at any point in the last several thousand years, of which there have been a multitude of perfect opportunities to do so.

"UFOs are actual real things that are inhabited/controlled by intelligent physical beings that have nothing to do with angels" theory on the other hand, while having its own series of flaws and unverifiable claims, has a tremendously greater breadth of evidence to display, making it, while not iron clad in anyway, far superior evidence wise and a simpler, more rational explanation to the "UFOs are fallen angels" theory.
edit on 9/22/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I had to stop reading your post after you called Jesus Christ the devil.

The pharisees and the ones who crucified our Lord said the same thing.

I pray you repent of your wickedness and the fog is lifted from your eyes.

Blessings

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

I had to stop reading your post after you called Jesus Christ the devil.

Actually, no one said Jesus was the devil. The opposite was said, actually.

You have heinously failed at reading comprehension.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

In Psalm 34 we asked God for help through the holy angels. Now, Psalm 46–the next one which makes reference to the angels–seems to reflect that we can really trust in God. "Come, consider the wonders of Yahweh, the astounding deeds He has done on the earth; He puts an end to wars...", etc. (46:8ff.). Therefore, "Yahweh Sabaoth, the God of hosts, is [really] with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge" (vv. 7,11).

Yahweh Tsaboath, the LORD of Hosts,
Yahweh, the Lord of the Armies of the Heavens,
Yahweh, the Master of Legions.

Mark 5:6 When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him. 7 And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.”

8 For He said to him, “Come out of the man, unclean spirit!” 9 Then He asked him, “What is your name?”

And he answered, saying, “My name is Legion; for we are many.” 10 Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country.

11 Now a large herd of swine was feeding there near the mountains. 12 So all the demons begged Him, saying, “Send us to the swine, that we may enter them.” 13 And at once Jesus[c] gave them permission. Then the unclean spirits went out and entered the swine (there were about two thousand); and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the sea, and drowned in the sea.

Jesus Christ is God,

Jesus Christ is YHWH in the flesh, in fulfillment of the OT prophecies and fulfillment of the Mosaic Law that He established with Moses,

Only God Almighty has the Authority to cast out demons and forgive sins.

John 8:58

58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You called Yahweh the Almighty God a devil.

Jesus Christ is Yahweh Elohim,

therefore,

You called Jesus a devil.

the same as the pharisees did, which I just explained in my previous post to you.

God bless.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Jesus himself wasn't the devil but what the church has turned him into is. The church is the antichrist and their twisted version of Jesus is a false idol.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I agree in a way.

The True Church and Body of Christ Jesus is the temple which is the physical vessels that contain the Holy Spirit of Christ,

The Church of Jesus is not in any building made of earth materials.

The false gospel of prosperity and false christian churches are based on doctrines of devils,

Not our Lord Jesus.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Quite possible. All I know is nothing is how it seems in this world. This is a world of devious, unending deception where the truth is always skewed towards political ends by the power hungry psychopaths and demons who run this world.

While I profess no strong religious ties, I am much more inclined to believe the theories of the Gnostics, who if I recall correctly believed this world was the property and under the rule of the devil. No wonder they were persecuted so badly and eventually killed off / died out... the REAL rulers had to cover up the truth!

Truth and lies are interspersed throughout history. One thing is certain to me, though: whatever is true will be demonized, and whatever is false that leads to deadends will be glorified and given as true knowledge by the PTB (religious, political, economic, doesnt matter. All the same people anyway).

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

You called Yahweh the Almighty God a devil.

Jesus Christ is Yahweh Elohim,

therefore,

You called Jesus a devil.

the same as the pharisees did, which I just explained in my previous post to you.

God bless.

If you cant be arsed to read my post, I cant be arsed to read yours. Sorry

Disengage your Crimestop and read my post instead of dumping "scripture" and pretending its a legitimate rebuttal, and we might be able to get somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join