It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping and dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hopes and dreams are for suckers.

How come you don't have your dream job?
How come you don't have your dream house?
How come you don't have your dream car?
How come you don't have your dream wife?

Why hope you can at least land a decent paying job?
Why hope a higher power can hear you?
Why hope you are doing something right?

You are just wasting your day at hoping and dreaming. And you're not being realistic when you think hoping and dreaming are going to magically fulfill your wants and needs.

Life just doesn't give a damn about your hopes and dreams. It's about time to wake up from fantasizing. Things the mind wanders into gets you nowhere. You can't even make things happen good for yourself 24/7 for 365 days yearly?

Only thing you all can do is take what you can get. Few people do what they want to do, most people do what they can do. No way are any of you making the top 1%. The top 1% don't have to hope or dream when it comes to getting what they want/need.

And you suckers still like capitalism even though you are the ones not looking good under it.

Word to the wise, stop following the crowd. The crowd likes capitalism. The crowd thinks everyone should go to college. Well the crowd got the entire world crappy and way unbalanced.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Middle class nobody. That's me..

I will never drive a fancy car or live in a mansion. And you know what? I don't care.

I'm happy with what I have....a loving family, a secure job that helps others, and confidence in myself.

My hopes and dreams...everyday, they come true. I think it's a matter of perception.

Change your perception, and see the beauty in life.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My husband has his dream wife...

just ask me

Seriously though, I think hopes and dreams have their place, especially if they motivate you to change your condition. They can probably be a bad thing too though.

join