It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans stop hating your immigrants

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Immigrants come legally. They don't sneak in and demand we change everything, from phone messages to product labels to legal documents to school classes for them. Some of my favorite people are immigrants. Illegals aren't immigrants. They are invaders. Plus, don't hate them, just want them to go back, and either come legally or stay out.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wow,I am glad to see that you got that far in your concentration exercises.If you had done a little more research into the subject,you would see that the Irish invasions were a real threat to the people living here at the time,be it 1820 to 1860 or later,and I am close to 50 % Irish of the later arriving kind.One of the tools that the rich have at their disposal is to ship the lower classes off to wherever,while taking the assets left behind(real estate,chicas,whatever they can not carry.I would suggest reading the history of the Americas and the history of Australia before you despoil the internet with any more of your pie in the sky B.S.The people whpo are making it miserable for the people south of the border are not from there.Read Endless war: how we got involved in Central ... - Google Books
books.google.com › History › Latin America › Central America
Rating: 5 - 1 review
Endless War: How We Got Involved in Central America-And What Can Be Done (1984 Vintage Books) (ISBN 0-394-72779-7); America Invulnerable: The Quest ...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JulianAlien

I would, but I have to make another thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by randyvs

Well if it makes you feel any better, I hate everyone: Domestic, Foreign, & Self.

My hate does not discriminate.

ditto. i indiscriminately hate all peoples.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join