It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans stop hating your immigrants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by randyvs

Sadly, in times of economic struggle and sour times... people turn to those who are different and foreign and spew their hatred.

Hitler did a pretty job job convincing people about those evil immigrants.

edit on 23/9/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Are you American? If you were I think you would see what the problem is.........sorry but the USA needs to close off its borders.I think a lot people here do NOT realize how big America is. And sorry dude, but it IS a problem. We don't need anymore people coming here.The hatred is for good reason.
edit on 23-9-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

This is a lie you have been force fed and you eat it up like candy.
A working body is a working body. The problem is loafers.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Truth of the matter i dont hate illegals coming across our borders and then be given a ten year tax free plan that trumps a normal United States American. Truth of the matter now is... this extends beyond everything disscused here.Low-Life Scumbag Drug cartels from a corner of a third world sewer are spewing up across our borders and are forcefully murding our citizens and infecting our communities with hardcore drugs......this is the aspect of my hate and will be till my last of days and as i stand before whatever creator, i will report my hatred of this and in this life or the next see these scumbags stay where they belong....in hell!

edit on 23-9-2012 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Just a short message

I'm sickened by the hate my fellow Americans. Especially the new round of volley that has been expressed time and again on these very pages. We all should realize ( yes even myself at weak moments ) that hate. Only makes us a target. All I have to say is one thing to bring down this flimsy wall of hate. The shoe could easily be on the other foot. Yes people from Mexico are still crossing our border looking to take work from real American citizens.
But that doesn't make them anything worthy of hate.

It' seems it's always been this way too.. Irish immigrants have been hated Polish, German, Dutch, French, just about every ethnic background you can think of especially people of black heritage and they can't even be classified as immigrants. I'm doing this thread as a follow up to my last one. If we don't stop the hate. Then maybe we deserve THE CRAP COMING DOWN THE PIPE. I can NOT blame the Mexican for coming here in fact I hardly ever did. I have had my moments but I always recant to say " I'd do the same exact thing if I were them ".

After all, this all seems like one grand scheme on the part of all governments involved anyway. So I put the blame and save the hate where it belongs from here on out.

End of that story.
edit on 22-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You are right, there is hatred in the world, not just in America and with Americans. We (Americans) are hated all over the world because of our success, because of our religious freedom, because we stand up for what we believe is right.

I live in Texas and well, yes, I would really like to see all of the illegal Mexicans go back to Mexico. They are here because there is little poverty in America and lots of opportunity. You can't blame them for wanting what we have, but they need to get that from their own CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. If they need help to CLEAN UP the Government in Mexico, then I do feel we are in the best position to help them do that. But THEY have to want it and ask for it. It isn't going to happen on its own.

I also believe that all Muslims should go back to the Middle East and live in their own countries there under their own law (Sharia Law). They are not going to change America with Terrorism just because we don't bow down to their wishes and threats.

I am not a HATER ... however, I believe this .... America is 70% Christian. Our Country was founded on Christian Principles and Beliefs, going back to the Magna Carta. I believe in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. If people DO NOT LIKE THAT, they are more than free to give up their Citizenship and or leave the UsA and should do so immediately. Why put it off and stay if you're so damned unhappy here ?

Muslim Extremists are MURDERERS ! Let's call a spade a spade. There are NO CHRISTIAN EXTREMISTS !
TRUE Christians DO NOT MURDER ... It is against the 10 commandments of Yahweh (GOD) to do so.
The KKK, Christian Identity Movement and other small organizations, that's RIGHT ... I SAID "ORGANIZATIONS" are extremists and not connected with any RELIGION or RELIGIOUS FAITH.

The Muslim world is an OPPRESSIVE one. Christianity is NOT OPPRESSIVE ... We do not mutilate our woman to keep them from having enjoyable sex. We do not HONOR KILL our daughters for their behaviors. We do not STONE TO DEATH people based on OLD TESTAMENT law.

We can disagree about our idiology, our faith, our beliefs, but when it comes down to it, CHRISTIANS are the most PERSECUTED and HATED people on the face of planet earth. That is an undeniable fact.

edit on 9/23/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
Truth of the matter i dont hate illegals coming across our borders and then be given a ten year tax free plan that trumps a normal United States American. Truth of the matter now is... this extends beyond everything disscused here.Low-Life Scumbag Drug cartels from a corner of a third world sewer are spewing up across our borders and are forcefully murding our citizens and infecting our communities with hardcore drugs......this is the aspect of my hate and will be till my last of days and as i stand before whatever creator, i will report my hatred of this and in this life or the next see these scumbags stay where they belong....in hell!

We need to call on our Military to "CARPET BOMB" the Cartel's back to the stone age just like we did the Viet Kong in Vietnam during the war there.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I see both arguments as correct in their own way. That being said, I'm not a fan of having people from another country break our immigration laws(I know the conditions in their country) and for e most part do cheap labor that takes away from Americans who need it, and then pay no taxes. I don't hate them at all, but I do not like what some are doing.

SOME also bring in drugs through the border, although Americans are guilty too and it's a small percent doing it, the drug trade doesn't do good for us.

Have a good day

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

I'll only touch one on thing in that post and that is America was NOT a Christian founded state for the most part. Yes some of the founding fathers had beliefs of such, but the majority were part of the enlightenment movement, and a good bit were Deist, Thomas Jefferson even wrote his own Bible own his own beliefs. Separation of church and state is a good example of their beliefs, as well as the fact that in the U.S Constitution God was never mentioned. Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli actually declares that we are a country divorced from religion, and Christian values are not present in creating the country.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
yes, i do sincerly hate a number of illegal aliens. interested in who they might be?
here's a few links to clue you in.
to think an 'open border' policy could possibly work is absolutely foolish.

victims of illegal aliens

murderers and rapists released by feds

crime victims of illegal aliens

this is a very short list, i could do this all day.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some people just don't get it do they? Nobody hates immigrants. Americans hate illegal immigrants that drive down our wages, take our jobs and are seen as above law as they are consistently released back INTO THE COUNTRY (not deported) even after committing violent acts that break the law. You want to come to America? Do it the right way. If not, we should have our soldiers on OUR border (not Afghanistan's) to protect OUR COUNTRY! This is not Mexico and not one of them are entitled to a thing except a swift deportation.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
If you're not Native American [or their descendants] then you're all immigrants [or their descendants]

Just saying is all...

PEACE.

edit on 22-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

So are you implying that native Americans were always here?

History tells us that they too immigrated at some point... so in fact..all North Americans are immigrants to a degree.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood
Some people just don't get it do they? Nobody hates immigrants. Americans hate illegal immigrants that drive down our wages, take our jobs and are seen as above law as they are consistently released back INTO THE COUNTRY (not deported) even after committing violent acts that break the law. You want to come to America? Do it the right way. If not, we should have our soldiers on OUR border (not Afghanistan's) to protect OUR COUNTRY! This is not Mexico and not one of them are entitled to a thing except a swift deportation.

Another reason to write in Ron Paul's name at election time. That is what I am doing.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

Bottom line - I must say I agree.

Illegal Aliens - Round 'em up Ship 'em out.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Yes!

Ron Paul - America's last hope.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Try living around them. Watch as they trash *everything*. Experience the joy of dealing with them on a regular basis- being treated like scum by them. Be laughed at by them. Be woke up at night by their wild parties, police raids, and drug deals. Have them outside your door at 11 pm warbling like crazed birds. Have to watch where you put your hands, as they spit everywhere. Have a few rounds of them staring at your g/f like a slab of meat- just because they know the 'white guy' will get upset (doesnt work, but I am so sick of the concept) Experience trying to get around them to do your business, and they block your way and grin at you. Watch them take a city service and use it for their personal toybox, inconveniencing others. Feel the fun and excitement of them trying their level best to run you down, on bikes, in cars, and on foot. Enjoy them running past you to grab the last few gallons of milk in the store for the day.

When you've gone thru that, your 'tolerance' drops to 0 and the hatred of these animals goes right on up. Yes. ANIMALS. And that is insulting animals! *Hate* doesnt even cover my feelings for them, me AND the legal immigrants.
edit on 23-9-2012 by wylekat because: missed plurality

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't think it's about hate. I think it's more about what American's can afford.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Word, only thing we can do is reflect truth by all its definition.
Also if all the immigrants of U.S.A were to leave, the nation would crumble... it was fabricated on cheap labor it thrived through cheap labor... heck i wanna see the day were u throw all of them out...

So much hate and stupidity in our dear world... we all should be abit more like Iceland, kicking our government & bankers asses... jailing thoose who deserves it...
9/10 people i ask in Denmark (and im most likely undercutting this). Have never heard about the jailing Iceland have done towards their corrupt politicians and bankers...

wtb truth.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am an American expat living in Mexico, so I think I have a slightly different view of this. None of you even faintly understand the reality of what's going on. Illegal immigrants are not the problem. This is a ruse played by TPTB to distract you from the real problem. The LEGAL immigration. The illegals are a drop in the bucket.

The US was formed by immigrants, sure. But at a SLOW AND STEADY PACE. Never were more than 165,000 per year allowed. These people ASSIMILATED. Anyone who calls themselves some type of hyphenated-American, is NOT an American. My family is Greek, none of us would even think to call ourselves Greek-Americans. We are AMERICAN.

In 1965, good ol' Ted Kennedy rammed through the Immigration Reform Act. He decided in his infinite wisdom, that increasing the rate by TEN TIMES would be good. Over 1.6 MILLION PER YEAR. At this time the US population was around 180 million, 79 percent white, 20 percent black, and one percent (others) and, as always happens in developed countries, after the postwar baby boom, the birth rate had leveled off to about one percent population growth. Would have been nice if it stayed that way.

Since then, 1.6 million people per year have immigrated, around 90 percent from one country. They breed like rats, too. You do the math. Your population is now around 350 million. Mexico's population has only increased by about 20 million, even with a birthrate of 5.7 children per woman. Strange, that.

The NUMBER ONE PORTION OF THE MEXICAN GDP IS REMITTANCES FROM THE US. More than number two, oil, or number three, tourism. Not a lot of PRODUCTION down here. And apparently most of these immigrants who are (doing jobs Americans won't do)and (helping to build the country) are sending most of their money (back home).

I could go on and on about this. Take a look at Mexican immigration law. Or really, any country except the few where these staged INVASIONS are going on. Immigration is SEVERELY restricted. No country allows anywhere near the immigration that the US has, only for the last 47 years. They are doing the same thing with the Muslims in Europe. The governments are BRINGING these people in, on purpose. None of this is happening by accident, it's all part of the plan. You are being SQUEEZED OUT.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I like when he says "it use to be called Mexico...not it is called Phoenix!!...MFer.... LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is THE right answer!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Illegal immigration cost the state of Illinois approx 4 billion last year......there is no hate. Just a big WTF! I grew up in a nice neighborhood that was taken over by a influx of 40k illegal mexican immigrants. They destroyed the place. We had to move, and now the town is in shambles because whitey left and no one wanted to take care of the town. Its all gangs and drugs, and violence now, oh and big mexican flags.

My thing is, if your going to come to United States, give your allegiance to United States, not the #ehole country you left behind. My family has been in this Country for 200 years. We dont wave german flags, or irish flags, or english flags, we wave the American Flag.

Immigration is our philosophy, but do it correctly, legally, and respectfully.
edit on 23-9-2012 by mahon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Labrynth2012

I'll only touch one on thing in that post and that is America was NOT a Christian founded state for the most part. Yes some of the founding fathers had beliefs of such, but the majority were part of the enlightenment movement, and a good bit were Deist, Thomas Jefferson even wrote his own Bible own his own beliefs. Separation of church and state is a good example of their beliefs, as well as the fact that in the U.S Constitution God was never mentioned. Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli actually declares that we are a country divorced from religion, and Christian values are not present in creating the country.

You are partially correct. Let me make the point clearly:

The Magna Carta
(The Great Charter)

Preamble: John, by the grace of God, king of England, lord of Ireland, duke of Normandy and Aquitaine, and count of Anjou, to the archbishop, bishops, abbots, earls, barons, justiciaries, foresters, sheriffs, stewards, servants, and to all his bailiffs and liege subjects, greetings. Know that, having regard to God and for the salvation of our soul, and those of all our ancestors and heirs, and unto the honor of God and the advancement of his holy Church and for the rectifying of our realm, we have granted as underwritten by advice of our venerable fathers, Stephen, archbishop of Canterbury, primate of all England and cardinal of the holy Roman Church, Henry, archbishop of Dublin, William of London, Peter of Winchester, Jocelyn of Bath and Glastonbury, Hugh of Lincoln, Walter of Worcester, William of Coventry, Benedict of Rochester, bishops; of Master Pandulf, subdeacon and member of the household of our lord the Pope, of brother Aymeric (master of the Knights of the Temple in England), and of the illustrious men William Marshal, earl of Pembroke, William, earl of Salisbury, William, earl of Warenne, William, earl of Arundel, Alan of Galloway (constable of Scotland), Waren Fitz Gerold, Peter Fitz Herbert, Hubert De Burgh (seneschal of Poitou), Hugh de Neville, Matthew Fitz Herbert, Thomas Basset, Alan Basset, Philip d'Aubigny, Robert of Roppesley, John Marshal, John Fitz Hugh, and others, our liegemen.

1. In the first place we have granted to God, and by this our present charter confirmed for us and our heirs forever that the English Church shall be free, and shall have her rights entire, and her liberties inviolate; and we will that it be thus observed; which is apparent from this that the freedom of elections, which is reckoned most important and very essential to the English Church, we, of our pure and unconstrained will, did grant, and did by our charter confirm and did obtain the ratification of the same from our lord, Pope Innocent III, before the quarrel arose between us and our barons: and this we will observe, and our will is that it be observed in good faith by our heirs forever. We have also granted to all freemen of our kingdom, for us and our heirs forever, all the underwritten liberties, to be had and held by them and their heirs, of us and our heirs forever.

2. If any of our earls or barons, or others holding of us in chief by military service shall have died, and at the time of his death his heir shall be full of age and owe "relief", he shall have his inheritance by the old relief, to wit, the heir or heirs of an earl, for the whole barony of an earl by £100; the heir or heirs of a baron, £100 for a whole barony; the heir or heirs of a knight, 100s, at most, and whoever owes less let him give less, according to the ancient custom of fees.
===========================
I just made my case. You, however, should do your research more thoroughly !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join