It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails Return to Southern California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No, I don't care to explain the difference.

Commercial and Military Airflight flights are not changed do to warm or cold weather. Maybe they are, buy 90% of the flights across Northern Nevada are not.

You want to continue to create a sense of normal flight/weather pattern verses any geo-engineering/chemtail pattern concept.

You are welcome to your opinion. You will not change mine.

As previously discussed in 100 different threads on this topic, WHAT is being put up in the air is competley open to speculation based on the SOURCE. All sides have been dissected and shredded from all sides 100 times.

Is it Military to block satellite signals, is it Haarp, is it weather manipulation, is it to poison us,why would the PTB poison theirown families,is it to block ultaviolet rays from the sun to the earth.

I have no clue.

But to suggest it doesn't even exist is almost funny now. Some of us happen to believe it is a forgone conclusion that something is intentionally placed in the atmosphere, and we don't know what it is..... But it ain't temperature change up in the sky by normal flight patterns of commercial or military aircraft because of "seasonal" changes in the atmosphere.

Thanks for letting us know in your opinion "contrails" are on the increase due to it being fall now.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I dont understand the intentions of the legal notice that you posted. from my view it states the following, " there is nothing to see here, go back to sleep". I have never seen a "spray" notice in my local paper before ,but i have seen them spray on numerous occasions. maybe they are aware that some people are aware of what they are doing, and think this advert, will end any perceived wrong doing on "their" part.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Exactly, I'm in the UK (not sure if that makes a difference here) but whatever they are i see them all YEAR round.
sometimes you get a few days of clear sky in between even during the coldest time of year.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Exactly, I'm in the UK (not sure if that makes a difference here) but whatever they are i see them all YEAR round.
sometimes you get a few days of clear sky in between even during the coldest time of year.

The point is that there's a correlation between rain seasonality and contrail seasonality.

In the UK it rains year round, so you get persistent contrails year round.

In Los Angeles, it hardly ever rains in the summer, so you hardly ever get persistent contrails in the summer.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
reply to post by Uncinus

I dont understand the intentions of the legal notice that you posted. from my view it states the following, " there is nothing to see here, go back to sleep". I have never seen a "spray" notice in my local paper before ,but i have seen them spray on numerous occasions. maybe they are aware that some people are aware of what they are doing, and think this advert, will end any perceived wrong doing on "their" part.

My intent was to show that it was not classified, and that it's being going on openly since the 1950s.

But what you see is most likely contrails. Cloud seeding does not leave trails, and it done around existing rain clouds with small planes.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

But to suggest it doesn't even exist is almost funny now. Some of us happen to believe it is a forgone conclusion that something is intentionally placed in the atmosphere, and we don't know what it is.....

Now if you don't know what is being put in the atmosphere how is it a forgone conclusion?

foregone conclusion

1. An end or a result regarded as inevitable: The victory was a foregone conclusion. See Usage Note at foregone.
2. A conclusion formed in advance of argument or consideration.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

So what your saying is that it doesn't matter you have already made your mind up about chemtrails long before this thread, is that pretty close if not spot on?

Commercial and Military Airflight flights are not changed do to warm or cold weather. Maybe they are, buy 90% of the flights across Northern Nevada are not.

Your right on that point. Now the flights might not change but the weather they fly through does.

So can you see every flight that flies over you during the summer?

Now let's see when the weather starts cooling off are you seeing contrails(or chemtrails for you) on the increase?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
LOL How do you spell TROLL?

Hit the SEARCH button. It will enlighten you. Hit Chemtrails, Contrails, Zig Zags in the Sky,Geoengineering,hit Haarp and then hit the SEARCH button.

Your only valid point here was YOU saw more "contrails" in the sky in Southern Cal. now that it is fall.

And I believe you do and have.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DregHunter

Maybe you're new to ATS, maybe not.

All your post reflects is opinion. We're here to debate chemtrails. If you have anything to contribute please do. If you want to parrot Infowars waffle be my guest, you'll find many who view the world though the myopic lens of delusion on here, but you're really not contributing anything useful.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Contrails return but still in that whole drought thing. Why don't they do some seeding for you guys? As stated nothing sinister or classified about seeding.

This post should really be in the contrail forum, oh snap ats don't have one. So what's the point, the best defense is a good offense?

Nothing here.... He stacked the deck for a Victory IMO

Let it die...

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Contrails return but still in that whole drought thing. Why don't they do some seeding for you guys? As stated nothing sinister or classified about seeding.

The seeding of clouds is "planted" into what ?...>> non-rain clouds to make them rain clouds.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Two pictures man? I know you can do better than that. We have a lot of those lines where I live, everyday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join