It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Getting All This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Found this online.. Zen Gardner. I feel as though it speaks a million words about our current situation.

ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS?

It’s nuts out here, any way you look at it. The shutdown of planet earth is under way. Deliberate and deviously calculated, someone’s closing shop on us while we watch them do it.

Drones…passport confiscations…ubiquitous surveillance…illicit raids and incarceration of private citizens…adulterated food, air and water and outlawing of health products…re-education camps…economic slavery…a micro-managed manipulative media. You telling me it’s not shutting down like a huge gulag?

Sound fatalistic? Were the prognosticators fatalists when they forecast the fall of empires, one after another? Let’s get real. # happens, empires fall. Period. And we’re in the end of one of them.

A whopper.

The Surreal Factor

That things are so fricking weird is not something the mainstream media keeps track of. Nor does history…unless it’s to their advantage to twist or instigate fear or minimize something for the next generation. They keep mindlessly on with the drumbeat mantra of “normal is now, now is normal”

Rest of the article is here, I highly recommend you check it out!

Says a lot huh? I'm sure it resonates a lot with many here at ATS who encompass similar views on the current state of affairs. Even if not and you just read that and thought it was completely crackpot and nothing but a few minor philosophical rambles.. I can assure you.. this is it. This literally is how it is.

If you consider yourself 'Illuminated', 'Bright', 'Intelligent' or 'Wise' then USE IT. Don't just sit on your backside moaning about the state of affairs with other people sitting on their backsides moaning about the state of affairs..

TEACH SOMEONE SOMETHING. ANYTHING. What about how the central banking system and fiat currency is used as a means of complete power and manipulation? How about the illegal wars? Political sell-outs and sock puppets? The assassination of anything or anyone who got in the way?

Just.. just start SOMEWHERE. I've lost friends because they think I'm crazy, some of my other friends are still my friends but I know they hold reserved feelings of angst against me. I DON'T CARE. I did a duty and informed them, enlightened them. Some carried on with their lives, others took an interest and eventually delved in and took the dive.

Not everyone will jump down the rabbit hole and you may lose some of your social status (If you actually care about that then I suggest you attempt to absolve your ego a little bit, because trust me, it will only get in the way of any true enlightenment)

Get the ball rolling even faster for gods sake.. strive to educate and enlighten people. If you consider yourself enlightened then you should also consider it your duty to share the wealth so to speak.

edit on Sat Sep 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Personally I feel like Ive been dropped at the wrong bus stop... this planet is medieval in its ways.

But I do feel it was for a reason. Perhaps my words and actions can help some people. Perhaps I can grow in ways I never imagined from the difficulties I experience in this life time. Its like the example with the camp survivors you mentioned above. Sometimes it takes extreme circumstances to make someone appriciate his life.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Nice thread and post above mine.

I don't have too much to add, but I enjoyed reading . We all want to know the "truth", I guess that's why many come to ats. How do you know when you've found it? Things in my own life are becoming clearer and I believe maybe I am beginning to see the wood through the trees.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

First try to grow in such a way that you are able to discern ongoing manipulation and bs, and when you reach that level you might find that you are fighting the people that are actually trying to do others a favor by exposing it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You know, I was on the ZOMG EOTWAWKI party train a few years back.

What I found out was that we didn't really have a clue, either.

The US is quickly losing it's superpower status, but that doesn't mean the collapse will entail a SHTF scenario. It doesn't mean millions will die.

It means the world is transitioning.

What I know for sure is that this collapse has been going on for some time, and will continue on for some time.

People will either adapt, else perish.

...and what

Bring it!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

S&F

Nice thread, TechUnique.

It is tough to approach people and discuss issues of such importance. These subjects we explore can be completely shocking to anyone the first time they are exposed to them….it must be gradual exposure or their reaction to you is predictable (fight or flight almost). I’ve experienced this first hand a few times; most recently with one of my closest friends in the world; a good Marine Corps buddy of mine I’ve known for 15+ years. He now calls me Chicken Little.

He’s not open to examining the paradigm he thinks he lives in. I’m still chipping away at him but it’s a slow process and he may never fully take the plunge. You just have to do your thing and those who want to see the truth will continue to seek it…..those who don’t will hide from it.

Anyway…..great thread!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by TechUnique

S&F

Nice thread, TechUnique.

It is tough to approach people and discuss issues of such importance. These subjects we explore can be completely shocking to anyone the first time they are exposed to them….it must be gradual exposure or their reaction to you is predictable (fight or flight almost). I’ve experienced this first hand a few times; most recently with one of my closest friends in the world; a good Marine Corps buddy of mine I’ve known for 15+ years. He now calls me Chicken Little.

He’s not open to examining the paradigm he thinks he lives in. I’m still chipping away at him but it’s a slow process and he may never fully take the plunge. You just have to do your thing and those who want to see the truth will continue to seek it…..those who don’t will hide from it.

Anyway…..great thread!

Fight or flight indeed!!

Yes, it really can be an excruciatingly painful process trying to pull someone's blindfold off and their headphones out.. I really do feel for you there!

Glad to hear someone else giving it a good try!

top topics

join