Prayer Beads as Meditation Aid for Contemplation of the Gospel of Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I made a podcast today where I incorporated into it a thirty minute long edit from a recording from the internet of the Bible being read. What I did was edit out 59 short segments, one for each bead in the string of beads, as pictured in the thumbnail in the first post of this thread. If you click on that, it opens another tab with a large picture with each bead labeled for a section of the Gospel. There is only a small space for each entry so they are short and only gives an indication of the larger content. If you go to the show, by this link, star light window
There is a download button below the central image _ Go to around an hour and 27 minutes into the show where I play back my edited version. There is a tone between each section that indicates when to move to the next bead.
edit on 30-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I did an edit of the 30 minute audio (as mentioned in my last post) and reduced it down to 18 minutes, and played it on the end of today's podcast at Star Light Window

new topics

<< 1   >>

join