Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Heavily-armored DHS vehicles seen on road

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   



That ain't nothing . Our cops have one of these bad boys!! if it post
edit on 22-9-2012 by mikellmikell because: try again
edit on 22-9-2012 by mikellmikell because: I'll work on a smaller one
edit on 22-9-2012 by mikellmikell because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
omg vehicles vehicling !

oh the humanity !

are you selling survival gear or bullets ?



I know amazing isnt it? Vehicles driving on roads !
Who'd a thunk it.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell



That ain't nothing . Our cops have one of these bad boys!! if it post
edit on 22-9-2012 by mikellmikell because: try again
edit on 22-9-2012 by mikellmikell because: I'll work on a smaller one


Heck, YOU can buy one of those through DRMO, if you have the money.

They may be expensive to you or me, but overall they're fairly cheap. But a tractor with the same equipment would probably be better and cheaper...and if new, comes with a warrenty!



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell
 


A payloader ?



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
*Courtesy of FEMA/prepardness:

"The National Incident Management System (NIMS) defines preparedness as "a continuous cycle of planning, organizing, training, equipping, exercising, evaluating, and taking corrective action in an effort to ensure effective coordination during incident response." This 'preparedness cycle' is one element of a broader National Preparedness System to prevent, respond to, recover from, and mitigate against natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters."



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There are some rather flippant responses in this thread.

I think the gist you have all failed to address is what purpose is served by these heavily armed
vehicles?

I can think of a couple of feasible uses....

1. An unlikely movie-esque scenario where a heavily armed group of terrorists are threatening some
type of nefarious destruction unless their demands are met and heavy armored vehicles and
AP rounds are needed to take them out.

2. Martial Law is declared and citizens are resisting door-to-door searches and seizures
of privately owned, constitutionally protected, firearms and ammunition.

3. This one doesn't have any actual uses....it's just the scenario wher the fat-cats in the MIC pad their
pockets with taxpayer dollars by charging the DHS five times more for these vehicles than
they actually cost



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
There are some rather flippant responses in this thread.

I think the gist you have all failed to address is what purpose is served by these heavily armed
vehicles?

I can think of a couple of feasible uses....

1. An unlikely movie-esque scenario where a heavily armed group of terrorists are threatening some
type of nefarious destruction unless their demands are met and heavy armored vehicles and
AP rounds are needed to take them out.

2. Martial Law is declared and citizens are resisting door-to-door searches and seizures
of privately owned, constitutionally protected, firearms and ammunition.

3. This one doesn't have any actual uses....it's just the scenario wher the fat-cats in the MIC pad their
pockets with taxpayer dollars by charging the DHS five times more for these vehicles than
they actually cost


I'll buy number 3 for a dollar as that makes the most sense to me.

Number two will result in a lot of burnt out vehicles.

And number one looks cool in the movies, but the reality a bit different. And always results in some type of fallout.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hduttonHere in the states we have not gotten accustom to living like sheep.


Yes we have.
Look around you.
How many other countries have police one tenth as out of control and less prosicued than ours? What we are living in is worse than Stalist Russia.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I cant believe some of the assine comments you've recieved and up until my flag you've gotten 1? Wow...I think this is great information because we need to put it in the pile of dots that are being connected, warnings that are being connected of something coming......

I started a thread today concerning a cryptic messages Paul seems to be warning us about and that is the collapse of our dollar and whole financial system....


www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel this information is yet another clue of what's to come. I didn't get any interest in my news or opinion btw...(sigh)

S&F because I feel this is a good clue
edit on 22-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Corr



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by hduttonHere in the states we have not gotten accustom to living like sheep.


Yes we have.
Look around you.
How many other countries have police one tenth as out of control and less prosicued than ours? What we are living in is worse than Stalist Russia.


Have you even been out of the US?

Russian LEOs nowadays are a helluva lots worse than the US LEOs.

But keep drinking that kool-aid. YUM!



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
I'm in the SE England I see chinook helicopters, apache helicopters army trucks on the motorways .. Take a deep breath and chill


With all due respect, we don't see that on a regular basis over here, so it does ruffle our feathers. We enjoy our freedom from tyranny. That's one of the reasons we left there in the first place. Oh, and I am chillin. Thank you



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1
 


Thanks trace.

I feel like someone has finally taken this as it was intended. I did not post with the intent to alarm just to make us all a little more aware.

I am not too worried about these things comming to my house, first they got to find it, there is not much access.

I would feel very sorry for those in cities though. All those people sitting up in a wad.

Where I live is so far back in the sticks, we pipe in sunshine and still get it a day late.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly

With all due respect, we don't see that on a regular basis over here, so it does ruffle our feathers. We enjoy our freedom from tyranny. That's one of the reasons we left there in the first place. Oh, and I am chillin. Thank you


Yeah we do. I drive a truck and always see Army convoys, MRAPs on drop deck trailers, and other military equipment going down the road. I've even seen most of an F/A-18 on a trailer heading to the factory. It's out there, just most people aren't in the right area to see it constantly, so when they do see it, they panic because it's something new going on.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell
 


Must say that is one serious back-hoe.

Maybe they got the "armored model" so they could dig trenches while under fire.

Could have used that in 'Nam!



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1
 


Assine comments? I see people giving their opinions, not paranoia driven thoughts.

And most of the the comments are spot on...not driven by a drama of some sort that someone has cooked up.

Remember, some of us live life, eyes wide open...we don't let others live it for us through some sort of conspiracy.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex
 


Not to sound too far fetched but I had an encounter a few months ago with a UN peacekeeper from Sudan who was training in Canada, he was like 6'4, and I have been kinda wondering ever since, what a perfect place to train African peacekeepers? Or maybe their mission is not Africa? Just makes me think how easy it would be to deploy a UN force just across the border and being from Africa they would be unbiased with the American public? Just a thought.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by TDawgRex
 


Not to sound too far fetched but I had an encounter a few months ago with a UN peacekeeper from Sudan who was training in Canada, he was like 6'4, and I have been kinda wondering ever since, what a perfect place to train African peacekeepers? Or maybe their mission is not Africa? Just makes me think how easy it would be to deploy a UN force just across the border and being from Africa they would be unbiased with the American public? Just a thought.


I find that ironic. A Sudanese Peacekeeper. Don't they need Peacekeepers themselves considering their own situation?


Are you sure he wasn't a immigrant who joined your armed forces?



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex
 


nope he was training, and said he was from Sudan, training in Canada, i know, wierd hey.



posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy
 


And further down the rabbit hole we go.


Oh! Hi Beezzer!






top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join