2012 UK flu vaccine help

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi all

My 14 year old son has just recieved a notification regarding this years optional flu vaccine.
Claiming he is considered in a priority group.
Now he had major brain surgery 18 months ago and made a fantastic recovery with no problems since and is in good health with no medical problems since then ( except for a twisted testicle after a marathon bike ride )
Now I've trawled the net as best as I can regarding this vaccine but most of the information availible is naturally positive regarding this program.

Now being an avid reader of ats, (hell its my main online source) I read a lot here regarding vaccinations, and have some experience and conducted reserch myself with program's in Africa and the mid east but am in no way an expert or what I would call knowledgeable regarding this topic.

I have a few questions that I'm going to get the mrs to ask my sons doctor such as,
What is the vaccine called
Its ingredients
Is she as a doctor taking it
Is she giving it to her own children

Now this is what I'm after
YOUR RESERCH AND FACTS ........but also evidence as facts can be screwed discredited and surpressed as we all know.
"Pharmaceutical companies have been fined a record $11 billion over the past 3 years for unethical and illegal practices."

There are people here that are vastly more informed than I and have done their own reserch, more than I could achieve before his vaccination date

So what I would like is first advice
Second quotes, preferably with links
But also pictures, diagrams, graphs, hey pictures paint a thousand words lol
( I recall seeing a diagram detailing vaccines and autism 20 years ago , something like 6 vaccines with autism a 6 per 100,000 populous, compared to now - 30 vaccines - 1 in 150 autism or something like that ) stuff like that

So brothers and sisters I request your help
I require a FLOOD of FACTS so I, my wife and my son can make an informed decision and present facts as questions for my sons doctor

Many thanks
edit on 22-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

The first question I would ask the doctor is....Is there Thimerosal in the vaccine? It is known to be the main culprit in Guilliane Barre Syndrome a potentially deadly autoimmune disease.

Thimerosal

Guillain Barre Syndrome

Personally I avoid them like the plague. Im a nurse and do not take them. The doctors I know also do not take them....Hmmm I wonder why that is......

Hope your son continues on the healing path!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Many thanks
That's given me an avenue of reserch and approach
From your experience how many within your profession avoid vaccinations, considering that they must be considered a high risk group due to the exposure to the sick
edit on 22-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I would say that 90% of my coworkers refused these flu vaccinations. However, due to new policy changes at my hospital, there is a mandatory vaccination or lose your job. Thankfully, I get a free pass since I have an autoimmune disease and they are not sure what caused it. It could be years of vaccinations in the Army, nobody knows.....
edit on 22-9-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

lol yep that rings a bell
I initially had 11 jabs on joining up, some due to the contamination of the areas we used for training, and still have mandatory boosters
I did have the anthrax jab in 02,03 but chose to stop and not had it since hearing of some of the potential side effects
Luckily id already had my son by then

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
( I recall seeing a diagram detailing vaccines and autism 20 years ago , something like 6 vaccines with autism a 6 per 100,000 populous, compared to now - 30 vaccines - 1 in 150 autism or something like that ) stuff like that

Ok I'm not expert on vaccinations but please be aware that the link of autism and vaccinations was completely disproved. The guy who made the claim fabricated results and has been discredited. There is a Wikipedia article here about it:
MMR Vaccine Controversy

Unfortunately a lot of people heard something about "vaccines" and "autism" so take it not only to involved MMR vaccines but vaccines generally. And although it has been discredited as fraudulent study, the damage is done.

I'm a geologist, not a medical doctor, but I do have a lot of interaction with scientific community generally. Usual consensus is that flu vaccines are only necessary if it is vital that you must not fall ill - for instance if you have a very important work to do that year, or something. Otherwise it's just not really needed. A new vaccine would be needed every year anyway, as the virus is always changing and adapting. I never get one because I think they are kind of pointless, and I don't often get sick anyway. No-one I know does.

But for more important vaccines, don't be so relaxed. There are a reason things like polio are all but eradicated. Don't fall into the hype of anti-vaccines. Sure, question things, but do your research from proper sources, rather than conspiracy forums. I do not mean to belittle this place or anything, but I also do not wish to see people foregoing vaccines because of mere rumours. Also the thimerosol thing, well I believe that is all but phased out in Europe and USA.

Originally posted by Starwise

The first question I would ask the doctor is....Is there Thimerosal in the vaccine? It is known to be the main culprit in Guilliane Barre Syndrome a potentially deadly autoimmune disease.

The first paragraph in your first link is

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.

I haven't seen anything about thimerosol in vaccinations causing Guilliane Barre Syndrome.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The problem with facts is that they are not that reliable in this case. If a vaccine causes a weakened immune system for life, how would that be detected? More people would get ill, but there would be no connection to a specific vaccine. The problems would likely show up after many years. You would get ill more and not know why.

So you can ignore my post if you like, but my strong intuition and opinion after looking into this is that we dont need vaccines against any flu and they are dangerous to our future health. Medical companies wants to make money.

I dont take any vaccines and Im very rarely ill. I wasnt affected by the swine flu either.
edit on 22-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

As if I'd dismis your post !
lol hell I'm I nice guy
But a nice point about facts
Ok ..............scientific evidence - will now edit my op
Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have taken the flu vaccine for the past 5 years as I'm considered high risk. I haven't had flu in those years of taking the vaccine. I don't know if it has damaged me, but I'm pretty damaged anyway. Maybe Im naive but I just don't believe my doctor whom I trust very much would want me to take something that is going to harm me and the other vulnerable people they recommend vaccines for, like the sick, the elderly and cases like your son.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

Some interesting poins there
As there has also been the link of autism to GMO's. ( and the increase in use of other things )
But reading your link it states that the reserch done against the mmr was a conflict of interest
But then letting these companies test these things themselves or indeed gov agencies is also a conflict of interest as the companies want to make money, pay off the professionals and the Gov as has been discovered and proven
So although a good point is also kinda mute

"Pharmaceutical companies have been fined a record $11 billion over the past 3 years for unethical and illegal practices."

And doctors are given bonuses for prescribing thus endorsing some products
edit on 22-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

What if the company was lining your doctors pockets?
And reserch was biased
What about eugenics program's ? - some of which I have first hand knowlege of

www.chidicon.com...

I had the privilege of meeting, serving with, training and having a few discussion's with your royalty and once asked about vaccines and inoculation prior to their deployment, due to the programs we have prior to deployment, I was surprised that this individual received far less jabs and admitted that they don't have as many jabs through their life as the rest of us, sorry this topic was discussed in 08 so memory's a little fuzzy about exactly what was said
edit on 22-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Removed wrong link

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It all depends on what you want to believe and who u want to listen to. I personally won't touch vaccines with a barge pole. My brother takes it every year and get's full blown flu every year and it knocks him for 6. The most I get is a sniffle!

I recently read this on natural news. Copied it for a friend. Vaccines do contain nasty stuff. Stuff that will knock your immune system to hell!!

"It's been only 70 years since World War II, and the mad scientists from companies like I.G. Farben, BASF, Hoechst, Dow and Bayer, who created the gas chambers and tested dangerous vaccines on innocent Jews, didn't just go away. In fact, they went to work for U.S. corporations and pharmaceutical companies that run the vaccine industry today. At least a dozen of these cold blooded killers were hired fresh out of prison, just 4 to 7 years after the Nuremberg trials found them guilty of mass murder and enslavement. (frank.mtsu.edu...)

In fact, at the close of WWII, the IG Farben building in Frankfort was protected from allied bombings by the highest levels of military command. Why? IG Farben was the FDA/CDC type of "pharmaceutical arm" of Hitler's 4th Reich, and the Rockefellers had a financial interest in maintaining and controlling this pharmaceutical empire, which would soon be catapulted on U.S. soil. Research reveals that Hitler also invested heavily in Merck and other pharmaceutical companies.

Nazi convicted mass murderers became executives for major U.S. chemical and pharmaceutical companies
Fritz ter Meer, found guilty of slavery and mass murder at Auschwitz, served only seven years in prison and became Chairman of the Board at Bayer in 1956. Still trust U.S. vaccines?

Carl Krauch, Executive Member of IG Farben and Head of Military Economics for Hitler, found guilty of slavery and mass murder, served just 6 years in prison, then became Chairman of the Board for BASF in 1952. Still want to get those flu shots? How about that HPV shot for your daughter or son?

This is the same vaccine industry today which protected and employed Nazi war criminals. The very industry that produced the Nazi gas chambers was purchased by Bayer. So, exactly whom are you trusting with your children's health and welfare?

Currently, the U.S. Government and the CDC rely solely on the manufacturers of vaccines to report problems, injuries and deaths. This atrocity is like letting murderers be their own judges in court! Where are the checks and balances this country was founded upon? Vaccines have economic and political agendas now, and the FDA does absolutely no testing of their own before making decisions to release vaccines to the masses.

Want more research before you or your child get injected with a new concocted disease for which there is no cure? Listen to stunning admissions by vaccine industry experts, including Dr. Maurice Hilleman (formerly w/Merck), who admitted to the deadly nature of the most trusted vaccines. (www.naturalnews.com...)

Today's vaccines not only contain live versions of the diseases you DO NOT WANT, but also contain GMOs, hormones from infected cows, pigs, chickens and monkeys, untested virus combinations (like H1N1), aluminum, mercury, emulsifiers, and crossbred bacteria from animals, mosquitoes, and diseased humans:

Measles Live Virus Vaccine: (Attenuvax) Made by Merck. Two injections are given; one at 1 year and another at 4 years old. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, egg protein and human albumin.

Measles and Mumps Live Virus Vaccine: (M-M-Rvax) Made by Merck. Injected into one year old babies. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, and human albumin.

Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccine: Five injections given between 2 and 6 years of age, plus boosters "recommended" every 10 years. Contains formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol and aluminum phosphate.

DTaP, IPV, HBV and Hib*: (Diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenza type B) Given to infants 2 to 12 months with boosters less than a year later. Contains aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde, and bovine cow serum.

Gardasil HPV: Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Made by Merck. "Recommended" 3 intramuscular injections; given at birth, 2 and 6 months of age. Re-administered to children as young as 9 years of age for a rare sexually transmitted disease. Contains polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, aluminum, and a "denatured" (fragmented and weakened) form of the virus."

That kind of info is a bit scary. Hence why I don't take vaccines. And I'm better for it! Unlike my brother!!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Many thanks for that
And some of the history and events have spiked my interest
Great info

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue] I am leery of any vaccine.

When I was in the nursing program, there were a list a mandatory vaccinations that were needed to enter the clinical portion of the program.

I received several before leaving the program due to health problems.

My health issues started around the time that I got those vaccinations. Three years later I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. While I cannot prove a direct link, I also cannot believe that there wasn't a connection. My health went downhill within months of getting inoculated.

I don't receive any vaccinations currently and neither do my children. My boys are rarely sick.
edit on 24-9-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join