It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Health Dept. had vaccine exemption cards pulled by Gov.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am for vaccinations, but I am leary of government mandated vaccinations. As it stands, enough people get vaccinated voluntarily to create enough "herd immunity" to protect those individuals who choose not to get vaccinated. As long as they understand that a subsequent infection of whatever vaccine they missed is their fault and accept the consequences thereof, I won't complain about them.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by antar

I am a Teacher and will offer my services for free to work with your Child and others. I cannot stand the right to
What I don't understand is this - If Children are vaccinated - that means they are protected - right??? Well what harm is there in a non-vaccinated Child attending school with her/his schoolmates??? The others are protected right????

edit on 22-9-2012 by Amanda5 because: Additional comment

You are correct about this bit. Let me find a link. Here you go and it goes with what you were pointing out. Herd Immunity.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

For instance the influenza vaccine is never the newer strains that have mutated, they are instead old vaccines that have run their course. When the herd gets the vaccine it brings it back into the community and therefore infects others for the first 24 hours the vaccinated goes back to school, work or the market place insuring the illness gets spread once again.

Every time a person is injected with a virus it makes their body less able to fight the newer strains that will affect them in the same year they take the older vaccine.

The vaccinated then has a lower defense system and is unable to fight the newer strain. The pharmaceutical companies are not out to stop the spread of flu viruses, its money in the bag for them year after year.

What gets me is that whenever the big PUSH for vaccinations happens in my community you can bet that people are going to get sick. Remember vaccinations are viruses. Viruses are scheduled to spread and vaccines are one method to ensure that chain of events. Vaccines, antibiotics, over/under the counter medicine sales rise. Money.

here is an interesting link I just found over at Stevequayle:
www.blacklistednews.com...:_Vaccination_Campaigns_Part_Of_Population_Reduction_Policy_/21861/0/0/0/Y/M.htm
e dit on 8-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join