It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Health Dept. had vaccine exemption cards pulled by Gov.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It has really happened, we are officially becoming a right to vaccinate society and anything contrary will end up being looked at as an act of terror I suppose.

Went to our local HD and asked for an exemption for my son for school purposes and they told me that they can no longer issue them, that even if they wanted to give them out the gov came and took all the cards from them.

This is a real problem. I refuse to TDAP my son who is in 8th grade but it seems like I am being treated like a malcontent for having opposing views about vaccines. The local school is threatening to actually suspend my honor roll student if he does not get the vaccines.

Not sure where to go from here but I will let you know what happens next. I plan to take him for an appointment with the regular Dr. but honestly I have this sinking feeling I am going to get the same reaction.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The hospital I work at has moved one step closer to mandatory Flu vaccines for its employees. Last year we could opt out as long as we signed a form and watched a brainwashing video explaining how terrible we were for not getting the vaccine and how we were going to kill children and elderly and our spouses by our terrible choice.

This year, they still allow you to opt out but now they are requiring you to wear a mask on hospital grounds during flu season if you choose to not get the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
The hospital I work at has moved one step closer to mandatory Flu vaccines for its employees. Last year we could opt out as long as we signed a form and watched a brainwashing video explaining how terrible we were for not getting the vaccine and how we were going to kill children and elderly and our spouses by our terrible choice.

This year, they still allow you to opt out but now they are requiring you to wear a mask on hospital grounds during flu season if you choose to not get the vaccine.

Oh yeah.. a mask, like that's going to be so very effective if the plague breaks out.

Seems these hospital policy makers are just as stupid as the vaccine pushers themselves.

It's silly because vaccines are not a guarantee that you wont get the full blown virus. They don't stop the virus from mutating and being passed on. Best thing you can do is get better nutrition, no GMO foods, plenty of fresh fruits, veggies and fresh meat as well as a good multi vitamin supplement to strengthen and boost your immune system.No prescriptions, no processed foods. Then your body will be able to fight the Flu virus the best it can.
edit on 22-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: add

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

A caller on a talk show said that there are doctors who are sympathetic to the cause.

Apparently, they would be willing to provide something which says that in-fact the vaccine was administered when it wasnt.

I'll send you a message if I find any more information.

Often times, they have no legal right to force vaccinations, just intimidation and threats.

Which government, local or federal?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

See if you can find a copy of the "opt out" form online or make up your own. If your school district refuses to accept it from you threaten them with a lawsuit. If that doesn't work call the ACLU and get them involved. Discrimination is a violation of your child's civil rights. Discrimination can be things other than race, religion, sexual preference, etc. It sounds like they are discriminating against your child (and ultimately you) for not wanting to have poison injected into his body.

It's been a few years, but a hand written statement and threat of a lawsuit worked for me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I cannot recall ever recieving a vaccine in school. My Mom always took me to the hospital, and the only two I remember are Tetenus and Polio. Could be why I also had the Mumps, Measles and ChickenPox as a kid, ya think?

I really didn't get any vaccinations until I joined the service. Then upon entry I was pumped to the gills with all that stuff. To be truthful, I never felt the worse for wear, but I did see others get quite sick.

I'm leary of any free vaccines nowadays.

Do all schools have this requirement now? If so, I would home-school my kid.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
jesus, what's wrong with you people?...you have the balls to put other people kids in jeopardy, because you don't want your kid vaccinated?...take your kids away from the others and homeschool then if you feel that way. you people have taken mistrust and paranoia and turned into a weapon against other peoples innocent children

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by antar

I cannot recall ever recieving a vaccine in school. My Mom always took me to the hospital, and the only two I remember are Tetenus and Polio. Could be why I also had the Mumps, Measles and ChickenPox as a kid, ya think?

I really didn't get any vaccinations until I joined the service. Then upon entry I was pumped to the gills with all that stuff. To be truthful, I never felt the worse for wear, but I did see others get quite sick.

Yep I was fine until I was pumped up in the Army...Now look at me, a newly diagnosed MS patient, cause unknown with 200 new cases a week making it Americas new epidemic...how do we know that these vaccines are not causing this? WE DONT!!! Maybe in 10 years they will know....I also home school my daughter, better to keep her away from all that crap.

As for the OP: if you belong to a church, the school will accept a note from your priest or pastor that it goes against your religion. Believe it or not you still have some loop holes you can maneuver through! The hospital I work at also has just made a new policy for mandatory vaccinations or lose your job......

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Same here. I grew up healthy as can be on the farm yet once I joined the Corps. and was pumped full of god knows what my heath has been deteriorating more and more as time goes by. I recieved a total of 6-7 anthrax shots yet my record only says 3. Many of my miltary buddies have been diagnosed with MS. I may be on my way to that as well. I actually was hospitalized in boot camp because I got so sick after all of the shots.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

jesus, what's wrong with you people?...you have the balls to put other people kids in jeopardy, because you don't want your kid vaccinated?...take your kids away from the others and homeschool then if you feel that way. you people have taken mistrust and paranoia and turned into a weapon against other peoples innocent children

By your own statement you are ADMITTING that vaccines are useless!!!! Why would the other peoples kids be in danger if they HAD the vaccine???

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by Starwise

Same here. I grew up healthy as can be on the farm yet once I joined the Corps. and was pumped full of god knows what my heath has been deteriorating more and more as time goes by. I recieved a total of 6-7 anthrax shots yet my record only says 3. Many of my miltary buddies have been diagnosed with MS. I may be on my way to that as well. I actually was hospitalized in boot camp because I got so sick after all of the shots.

WOW I keep hearing these same stories over and over! They used us as guinea pigs!!!!!!!! It makes me so angry!
And who knows what they are pumping into our nations children...its so scary and sad. We cant even sue pharma over severe reactions to vaccines either which is definitely a red flag in my book!

Well, I try now to eat all organic fruits and veggies and grass fed beef. I take tons of Vitamin D now which they say acts like a hormone and not a vitamin. I'm refilling the amalgam out of my teeth too and just trying to rid my body of all toxins....

I once believed vaccinations were for the good of all, which some have wiped out horrible diseases but isn't it odd how some are making a comeback like whooping cough; which incidentally is being seen in vaccinated children. What does that tell ya!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by antar

Yep I was fine until I was pumped up in the Army...Now look at me, a newly diagnosed MS patient, cause unknown with 200 new cases a week making it Americas new epidemic...how do we know that these vaccines are not causing this? WE DONT!!! Maybe in 10 years they will know....I also home school my daughter, better to keep her away from all that crap.

As for the OP: if you belong to a church, the school will accept a note from your priest or pastor that it goes against your religion. Believe it or not you still have some loop holes you can maneuver through! The hospital I work at also has just made a new policy for mandatory vaccinations or lose your job......

I remember hearing the autism PSA's a few years ago that said "autism affects 1 in 150 or 160 children. The same PSA's now say 1 in 110 for civilians and 1 in 88 for military children which is a pretty substabtial difference. The ranks are swelling fast with a "10 - 17 % annual growth" according to the Autism Society estimate based on 2003 US state educational data. The rate of autism increased by more than 45% from 2002 to 2008 in numerous sites according to CNN.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Some people just cant have the vaccines anyways. When I was four I ended up with guillain barre syndrome from the childhood vaccinations and at the time I was lucky I didn't end up dead or cripple for the rest of my life. Even if there were forced vaccines no doctor in there right mind would try it on my because it could end up killing me. Are you saying that i shouldn't have been allowed to go to public schools because I was barred from vaccines so to say. There would have been no way my parents could have home schooled me they both worked during the day your statement is irrational not all people are paranoid allot actually have a reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't understand the logic behind mandatory vaccinations.

If you choose to be vaccinated, you should be protected from disease.

If you choose not to be vaccinated, you are not protected, but how does your choice endanger others?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ya get a copy of the vaccinated form and give them what they want .a phony vaccinated form.
There is so many ways to f them its not funny.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just homeschool, it's the only safe way. If the school requires a vaccine, gracefully accept the dismissal form. The government can't arrest you if the SCHOOL denies your kid an education.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am a Teacher and will offer my services for free to work with your Child and others. I cannot stand the right to choice being denied. Should you be forced into a corner then contact me and we will start an alternative - home schooling is an option. I know that the government controls home schooling as well but they cannot control the choice of a parent for their Child.

I have not felt anger/rage in a long time as I am very peaceful. I will be calm by the time I have finished typing. I have made an offer and I hope other licenced Teachers make offers to assist as well.

What I don't understand is this - If Children are vaccinated - that means they are protected - right??? Well what harm is there in a non-vaccinated Child attending school with her/his schoolmates??? The others are protected right????

Much Peace...to all Children everywhere...and their frustrated and well meaning Parents...

edit on 22-9-2012 by Amanda5 because: Additional comment

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
What I don't understand is this - If Children are vaccinated - that means they are protected - right??? Well what harm is there in a non-vaccinated Child attending school with her/his schoolmates??? The others are protected right????

They just started a TV campaign here in the UK.
It goes something like this...with dramatic music in the background...
"Not vaccinated? YOU could be the cause of a babies death, a baby too young to be vaccinated"

They're implying that those of us who refuse vaccination will be the cause of all flu related death.
What they fail to tell people is...Vaccinated people are contagious

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have my yearky physical Friday and the woman said she would sign me up for a flu shot at the same time . I refused but she said it would be free. I repeadte no shots and if anyone tried I whould arrest them . She hung up so I don't know if I have an appointment or not

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm curious to know what happened? We always just flip the immunization card over and there is an exemption on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join