It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think this was a fun and informational thread. I learned quite a bit, and like you enjoyed all the ways people looked at the question. I have friended you to check out future threads I hope you write.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
When I look at the Pyramid and everything in it, all I see/hear is sound, frequencies and resonance. Everything from the original measurements to the sound abilities inside speaks for itself. The Sarcophagus in itself might have been some kind of indicator. The heavy lid would need a very strong force to move it... so when the frequency was right the lid reacted... Maybe it picked up something from Mother Earth. Something we can't understand, but something we should understand.

Good thread! S&F!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

thanks for compliment on the thread the friend add, and i like the avatar very cute elf. I was surprised that lots of people are curious as me about this. When a person first reads about the pyramids they think wow, thats huge. Then when they find out details of the scarphpagus its like its stirs a genetic memory, as if its purpose is on the tip of our race memory. How did the human race lose this knowledge is just part of the overall mystery.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OnWhiteMars

Im a big believe that resonance is a key to this mystery. Everything physical resonated and what of the non physical. Was it resonanting the conscious of a person to be in harmony with that of the earth. If so mabey the earth is conscious, mabey its was a device for communicating with the earth.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here granite as used in the Great Pyramid is explained as a conductor of electricity - in part by virtue of its unique crystalline structure and other unusual properties. Perhaps the ideas contained in the video might offer another plausable explanation for the presence of the granite "esophagus"

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Duhhhhhh - Is no one here even bothering to watch and then to comment on this fascinating video? These electromagnetic/electrical ideas contained in this presentation is BY FAR the best pyramid theory that I have seen - AND I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL.
edit on 25-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It was a part of the star gate console to dial a number to goto another stargate on earth or one of the countless planets with pyramid/stargates

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join