It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Those are interesting links and good ideas. This thread has turned out to be a great discussion/speculation, demonstrating some of the good qualities of ATS and how members work together. I am the one who called attention to the title. It was not my intent to cause any negative feelings, and I do not believe it was received that way. In the past I have tried pm's and they have not been read. The suggestion was constructive, if it is resonating with you, perhaps you are a tad to serious about it? We have all done things similar, no big deal. Can we put it to bed now? Let's talk about pyramids yes?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Can sound create magnetic fields or affect them? Could it have been a giant magnetic field generator? They are finding pyramids all over the earth. Perhaps together they could ring the earth like a bell, doing what who knows. To start something or correct something. It seems that there has been more than one 'dark age' following the end of a civilization and all or most all of the technology lost. Perhaps the adage you can't take it with you comes from that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by MamaJ

Can sound create magnetic fields or affect them? Could it have been a giant magnetic field generator? They are finding pyramids all over the earth. Perhaps together they could ring the earth like a bell, doing what who knows. To start something or correct something. It seems that there has been more than one 'dark age' following the end of a civilization and all or most all of the technology lost. Perhaps the adage you can't take it with you comes from that.

Possibly so.. I say yes.

And yes, to start and create and wonder what sound this creates if any, in the Heavens or another dimension??

And... to further go down the rabbit hole..

Could this be the "sound" people are hearing all around the world?

When the "end times" come and a voice is spoken in every language related to each individual in their own tongue, will it spark our DNA as we hear the words in our own native tongue?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Could this be the "sound" people are hearing all around the world? When the "end times" come and a voice is spoken in every language related to each individual in their own tongue, will it spark our DNA as we hear the words in our own native tongue?

Wow! Two very great rabbit hole ideas. I like them very much!! What if the pyramids have awoken and never having heard them we do not recognize it. The earth reaches a magnetic point that activates them? Our collective hearts activate them? that is exciting!

Giant babblefish for our dna, I like the way your mind works, that one is way out there, but within the realm of why not. An original idea, kuddos for sure! You make a nice rabbit hole

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Good idea~ ring earth like a bell... that's an interesting thought. Who would they of been trying to get to hear the ring? Perhaps sending out a message to say hello anybody out there.... here we are. lol who knows?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Could this be the "sound" people are hearing all around the world? When the "end times" come and a voice is spoken in every language related to each individual in their own tongue, will it spark our DNA as we hear the words in our own native tongue?

Wow! Two very great rabbit hole ideas. I like them very much!! What if the pyramids have awoken and never having heard them we do not recognize it. The earth reaches a magnetic point that activates them? Our collective hearts activate them? that is exciting!

Giant babblefish for our dna, I like the way your mind works, that one is way out there, but within the realm of why not. An original idea, kuddos for sure! You make a nice rabbit hole

Yeah!
My mind can get down a rabbit hole in a hurry. Making sense of the world in which we live is stranger than fiction and then we have a plot that thickens! Can these sounds around the world be connected to the Earth Spin? I believe so... lets go even further...

Check this out... www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Hermes staff comes to mind below..

Another amazing fact that Garjajev’s group discovered was that the DNA is by no means a closed book of life. He discovered that the text of the DNA book can be altered. The codons of the DNA string can be rearranged in different sequences. In other words the software of the human genome our DNA molecule can be reprogrammed! Research revealed that the triplets in the DNA string are able to exchange places.

Reprogrammed DNA? Really? Wanna Clone anyone? lol

When in vitro DNA in test tubes was exposed to coherent laser light, the laser light spiralled along the DNA helix as if it was guided by the structure of the DNA molecule. The most amazing effect was noticed when the DNA itself was removed and the laser light kept spiralling! The vacuum of the space that was just previously occupied by the DNA had changed and something caused the laser light to keep spiralling. These effects have been measured and remained for quite some time after the DNA was removed. The effect is now becoming well known as the DNA phantom effect. Vladimir Poponin and his team of Russian Academy of Sciences repeated the work of Garjajev at the Hearthmath Institute in the U.S.A. Poponin concluded again that a field structure was formed in the physical vacuum even when the original DNA was removed. We’ve seen similar examples of vacuum changes before that could be attributed to torsion fields.

Torsion fields? What are torsion fields?

is a pseudoscientific[1] theory of energy in which the quantum spin of particles can be used to cause emanations lacking mass and energy to carry information through a vacuum at one billion times the speed of light. The theory, conceived in the Soviet Union by a group of physicists in the 1980s, is loosely based on Einstein-Cartan theory and some variant solutions of Maxwell's equations

Reading further here is PRETTY interesting! lol en.wikipedia.org...(pseudoscience)

So ... back to the DNA?

Laser Lights? Cures? Language (Words) to be healing? What? lol

The most astonishing experiment that was performed by Garjajev’s group is the reprogramming of the DNA codon sequences using modulated laser light. From their discovered grammatical syntax of the DNA language they were able to modulate coherent laser light and even radio waves and add semantics (meaning) to the carrier wave. In this way they were able to reprogram in vivo DNA in living organisms, by using the correct resonant frequencies of DNA. The most impressive discovery made so far is that spoken language can be modulated to the carrier wave with the same reprogramming effect. Now this is a baffling and stunning scientific discovery! Our own DNA can simply be reprogrammed by human speech, supposing that the words are modulated on the correct carrier frequencies! Whereas western science uses complicated bio chemical processes to cut and paste DNA triplets in the DNA molecule, Russian scientist use modulated laser light to do exactly the same thing. The Russians have proven to be very successful in repairing damaged DNA material in vivo! Laser light therapies based on Garjajev’s findings are already applied in some European academic hospitals with success on various sorts of skin cancer. The cancer is cured without any remaining scars.

Can the Pyramids be this unbelievably cool and is the all seeing eye an eye of knowing these secrets that could have only been revealed in such a tech time or information age we are living in?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Trippy!

I instantly thought of Sensory Deprivation tanks.

... Now that I know the Egyptians were doing it... I *have* to try it before I die...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I will actually side here with the classic, theories by Erich Van Däniken.

Those are definitely NO SARCOPHAGUSES- there is no way they built the pyramids and then put them to rest in ugly, bare and plain granite "sarcophaguses". If they were in fact sarcuphaguses, we could expect ornaments, inscriptions or anything the like - but there is nothing.

As Erich V. Däniken already speculated, they do look like giant stone/granite sacrophaguses not used to bury a king (!!!) or an important person - more like where you put something in and want to make sure it won't ever get out.

The fact we never found bodies/mummies in there just adds to the speculation its not sarcophaguses.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You are so giving me a head ache! lmao OP, what do you think of all these theories? Is this what you had in mind when you started this thread?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Yes, or suppose if the bell is not rung a destroy everything beam button is pushed
, and we have missed the last deadline.......
The Mayan calendar actually reads, "The bozo's will never figure it out in time."

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by leolady

Yes, or suppose if the bell is not rung a destroy everything beam button is pushed
, and we have missed the last deadline.......
The Mayan calendar actually reads, "The bozo's will never figure it out in time."

Who knows... lol

The Pyramids have great mystery to them and one can only speculate, however no matter how many times you try and deny it, the fact is they are a hell of a creation and we are ignorant to their knowledge.

They seem to have had this planet and the science of it and space all figured out. The alignment is amazing!

Its like we (humans and other species) are playing out/acting, yet have no idea the story line or anything in between, so.... go for the gold I say and if the shoe fits, put it on and figure out where you are going and just go with it.

Ideas create....

Nike was just born.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Have thought about my theory and have decided that just as crystals are conductors/transducers combined with similar properties of granite - the room is a resonant chamber. The sarcophagus or large container with lid was used for storage. The storage relating to an element that was placed inside and perhaps utilised for energy or light or the element was part of alchemy science.

The container strongly suggests something went inside and the heavy lid suggests that whatever was inside the container - might - need to be captured/kept secured.

Sound and vibration were sent through into the chamber and whatever was inside the container - went through a change of structure - produced energy or light or something!!!

Perhaps the actual container and lid performed the same as a modern nuclear reactor. Combine the theory that the pyramid itself was utilised as a water pump. Just like a modern nuclear reactor - where the rods are secured in a pool of water to keep the active rods from meltdown.

The pyramid pumped the water into the chamber to surround the granite container with lid - inside being the active element - safe but contained in a solid structure. Who knows!!! Anyone want to add to my theory or tear it apart???

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You may be onto something here.

Take a look at the video linked by Thinking Cap, Sensory Deprivation Tanks.

It made me think of two things... don't know why but they are as follows:

1) the rumor that Michael Jackson slept in a hyperbaric chamber

www.radaronline.com...

2) prisoners that are put in the hole or solitary confinement.

Just thoughts~

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

You perhaps may be onto something as well. Take a look at this link which discusses magnetic portals that develop every 8 minutes that connect the earth to the sun. Perhaps these granite sarcophagus were used to harvest magnetic energy. Maybe they tapped into these portals using the pyramids and granite sarcophagus to harness and or trap energy.

Of course these are just thoughts... as I have nothing to back this up.
Just wondering along with everyone else on what the purpose of such things were for.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

We have not considered water.

Nope.. been considered on the 280 flagged thread..
280 flags - Giza Pramid true purpose

b

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My guess, they were capacitors. Whatever liquid was in them has evaporated.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Im ok with the title change. I have always wondered what the scarcophagus was used for. Lots of opinions have been forwarded and gives alot of depth for pondering the mystery.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

i like all the theories, just goes to show how incredibly versitile the human is for solving a problem. The mystery becomes deeper and deeper the thread goes. I think whoever or whatever built them pyramids intended them to be reused again, as something that is obvious is they were built to last a very long time. Question is when if who or what are coming back soon mabey the can be kind enough to tell us what they are used for.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
His research was sealed by the FDA for 50years in 1957............

So did it come out in 2007 then?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by docgreen15

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
His research was sealed by the FDA for 50years in 1957............

So did it come out in 2007 then?

It appears that revised editions of his research have been released.......

Their research was hampered by Reich's instruction that his unpublished papers were to be stored for 50 years after his death, which meant researchers were not able to access them until 2007. Nearly all his publications have been reprinted, apart from his research journals, which are available as photocopies from the Wilhelm Reich Infant Trust, the owners of Reich's copyright. The first editions are not available: the trust allows only the latest revised versions to be reprinted. From 1961 the New York publisher Farrar, Straus and Giroux began republishing all his major works
(emphasis added)
Wikipedia

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join