It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
TCOTBIP

What does this acronym stand for?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by AthlonSavage

"Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus"
Please correct the title of your thread.

esophagus : The part of the alimentary canal that connects the throat to the stomach; the gullet. In humans and other vertebrates it is a muscular tube lined with mucous membrane
Google Dictionary

It is better to discuss a topic if it is clear what that topic is. You have a point regarding the weight of the lids etc. What do you think was the purpose of these stone coffins?
edit on 22-9-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Iamschist

Why is there a need to correct the thread title? "Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus" .............It doesn't say "esophagus" - right?
Is there a confusion as to the meaning and use of the term sarcophagus? Please explain - are you intentionally mocking people here? Otherwise why are you referring to the term esophagus ? No one here used it except you!
edit on 22-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

The OP has subsequently edited his post title since you have arrived - he indeed wrote "esophagus" for the title - we all saw it.

Hope that clears it up mate

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh.......most forums don't allow that .....now I see.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
TCOTBIP

What does this acronym stand for?

The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
What was the purpose of the granite crypts which reside in the Egyptian pyramids. No bodies were ever found in them. The lids on them weigh over 70 tonne. What was their function? Please speculate away.
edit on 22-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Only 1 plausible reason anyone would construct a tomb and have a lid weighting 140,000 pounds. They obviously wanted to keep something they considered dangerous from ever leaving the tomb, locked away for eternity. If it resurrected it would never be able to leave the prison of it's own tomb. My take on it anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It looks like a fallout shelter,maybe they were expecting something big to happen?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

reply to post by AthlonSavage

"Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus"
Please correct the title of your thread.

esophagus : The part of the alimentary canal that connects the throat to the stomach; the gullet. In humans and other vertebrates it is a muscular tube lined with mucous membrane
Google Dictionary

It is better to discuss a topic if it is clear what that topic is. You have a point regarding the weight of the lids etc. What do you think was the purpose of these stone coffins?
edit on 22-9-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Iamschist

Why is there a need to correct the thread title? "Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus" .............It doesn't say "esophagus" - right?
Is there a confusion as to the meaning and use of the term sarcophagus? Please explain - are you intentionally mocking people here? Otherwise why are you referring to the term esophagus ? No one here used it except you!
edit on 22-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

You have joined the thread after the title has been changed. The original title was 'Pyramid Granite Esophagus' until Iamchrist pointed out the mistake. No mocking.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We have not considered water. I am wondering if the pyramids ever contained water? Could the passageways been used to drain or fill the chamber? Could water have amplified something? Could it have changed the vibration of the whole structure? Just throwing it out there. Thank you for the defense guys, very nice.

Another thought I had relates to sound, could the chamber just have been a resonator, so that outside the pyramid would have rung like a big bell? Some thoughts.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm happy to speculate

The sophistication, required technology and cost of the Great Pyramid conflict with the thought that it is simply a tomb. This level of effort for a burial place stretches common sense to the breaking point.

If one take an overhead google view of Egypt you will notice very little vegetation around the pyramids, in effect it's a desert. What could have killed off all the vegetation? radiation perhaps? It could be our early alien visitors used planet earth as a refueling stop. The pyramid could well have been earth's very first nuclear fuel reactor.

A fascinating read here, however quite lenghty

sentinelkennels.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Dunn also theorized that the Grand Gallery, like the Subterranean Chamber, had been designed as a massive sound generator. Analysis of the Grand Gallery revealed ramps running along where the walls met the floor on both sides which had matching pairs of slots on either side, spaced at regular intervals, 27 in all. To explain how the Grand Gallery might also might have been used to generate sound, Dunn hypothesized that there had been 27 vertical racks, which he called "resonator assemblies", that stretched all the way to the ceiling. Each of these racks held 7 rows of what are now called Helmholtz resonators, which are basically hollowed-out spheres that, when vibrated, emit sound of certain frequency that varies depending upon their size and shape

hiiski.livejournal.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The right hand side of the picture in B&W shows the entry to the King’s Chamber. Whatever it was they were dragging in and out of there was obviously heavy enough to grind a 'V' shape into the floor which I assume would be granite. This must have happened over a long period of time to wear down such a strong surface. I believe this V scar has been 'patched' over in more recent images.

edit:pic link
edit on 23-9-2012 by omnihue because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by omnihue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
OP, if you were intent on robbing a grave. And you thought there were a lot of gold and fortune to be found. Where would be focusing your attention?

On that large piece of tomb, right?

Maybe that's the purpose of it ...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

We have not considered water. I am wondering if the pyramids ever contained water? Could the passageways been used to drain or fill the chamber? Could water have amplified something? Could it have changed the vibration of the whole structure? Just throwing it out there. Thank you for the defense guys, very nice.

Another thought I had relates to sound, could the chamber just have been a resonator, so that outside the pyramid would have rung like a big bell? Some thoughts.

There's a fascinating thread right here on ATS by an outstanding member - who, according to a recent PM, is now unjustly POST BANNED, so unfortunately the thread died. The thread is titled "How the Great Pyramid Was Built and How It Was Used" using a hydraulic system to back up the theory on how it was constructed.

There is also an excellent thread on GLP titled "The Great Pyramid’s Subterranean Chamber Hydraulic Pulse Generator and Water Pump".....John Cadman LINK

More interestingly -
Great Pyramid as an atomic reactor

Nota bene - As for the "esophagus" vs "sarcophagus" controversy - I understand now what happened there BUT its still not an excuse to attempt to publicly humiliate the OP - whoever did that could have sent a private message politely pointing to the error !!!

edit on 23-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The pyramids and everything about them is a mystery. They shouldnt be there at all yet there they are and with no documented records to explain their purpose or how they were built. I dont buy anything eypttologists have to say about them they seem to look for a simple answers, theres nothing simple about the pyramids or the sarcophagus. One thing that i notice is that they can been seen for miles. I wonder if some kind of collective meditation was going on with people being able to see them miles away.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on 23-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
well, according to "Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen" ... it's alien .

and according to "Alister Crowly" either .

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is one of my fav. sites regarding the Pyramid and its construction. "The Light" www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

My question is ...if this is all true.... then was Thoth the serpent or not? Think of Hermes with his DNA staff and check out the site! WOW...is all I can say!

In my view the Pyramids were built for the time and the future. It describes Ascension in many ways.

The Egyptians called their pyramid ‘Ta Khut’ which translates into ‘The Light’.

And we have this guy below yelling "Space Age"!!!

n 1995, Christopher Dunn, a high tech aerospace manufacturer investigated the sarcophagus of the Khafre pyramid. He had brought along with him some precision measuring instruments and climbed inside the sarcophagus to measure the smoothness of the interior in order to determine the degree of precision that had been used in the carving. What he found was nothing less than astonishing; the inside of the box was so perfectly smooth and flat, that a flashlight shone from behind a straight edge would not reveal any light passing through. All edges in the box were perfectly square and the surfaces perfectly flat. The curvature of the inside corners was so small and the edges so sharp, that it is totally impossible that these corners were created by battering with balls with the diameter they are supposed to have. Since Dunn couldn’t measure a single deviation from a perfectly flat surfaces and perfect square corners, in his enthusiasm and utter amazement from his discovery he yelled ‘Space-Age precision’. Christopher Dunn has had many other granite artefacts examined and his conclusion is that those precisions could only have been achieved using machinery.

According to Edgar Cayce eventually the Great Pyramid will reveal all of its secrets when the Hall of Records is opened and proof will be found of its Atlantean origin.

I knew it! Atlanteans! One day we will meet one of the infamous Atlanteans! HAHA! Never know.

John Anthony West and Robert M. Schoch in the course of investigating the weathering of the Sphinx to determine its age, detected by means of seismic scanning the Giza plateau, that an underground chamber beneath the Sphinx’s paws actually exists, exactly where Cayce had predicted it.

The conclusion of West and Schoch’s research on the erosion of the Sphinx was that is was actually water and not desert sand and wind that had caused the erosion of the base. This would mean that the erosion could only have occurred from rainfall in the post ice age period of 10.000 BC to 5.000 BC before the green Sahara savannah turned into desert. They concluded that the Sphinx must have been carved before this period and was linked to an ancient civilisation, possibly Atlantis. Also archaeologist Howard Middleton-Jones claims to have found the exact location of the Hall of Records on the Giza plateau. He also claims that the Ark of the Covenant, the tabernacle that contains the Ten Commandments of Moses, is buried inside the Great Pyramid. The entrance to the Ark of the Covenant should be in the Great Gallery at the junction that leads to the Queen’s chamber on the one hand and to the King’s chamber on the other. He came to this conclusion after carefully studying the book Exodus in which God explains in detail to Moses the construction of the Ark. Howard Middleton-Jones is quite sure that what is actually described in the book Exodus is the staircase leading up to the King’s chamber of the Great Pyramid, known as the Grand Gallery. Now if Howard Middleton-Jones is right we could be expecting some interesting discoveries in the future.

How do they KNOW all of that is there without evidence? DO they have evidence?

Now this below is sooo cool! Is it true?

All of the three constants Pi, Phi and e have been incorporated into one and the same structure, the Great Pyramid! This in itself is a very remarkable fact and proves the ingenuity of the builders of the Great Pyramid.

The location where the Great Pyramid has been built is very remarkable to say the least; it could be related to the speed of light! The speed of light is exactly 299.792.458 meter/seconds or 29,9792458 x 10 million meters per second

Remember also the facts that the location of the Great Pyramid is the exact location of the North Pole of the Earth grid and that it is the unique location on Earth where the maximum of landmass in relation to water is found!

This site also claims Jesus birthday Sept. 27, 02 is coded on the wall!!!!!????
For real? Or not?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So from the site above we also read this...

We go from light to sound frequencies. (Harmonics)

Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry David W. Deamer of the University of California, Santa Cruz measured with infrared light the resonance frequencies of all the 4 bases of DNA. Each base resonated to an average of 15 frequencies, 60 frequencies in total. In 1988 Susan Alexjander, holding a Masters degree in Music Composition and Theory and presently teaching at university level at several universities in California, contacted David W. Deamer with a simple question; ‘can we hear frequencies in the body’. As a response, David Deamer provided her with the data from his research on DNA frequencies. From here Susan Alexjander started her own research to find out if these resonance frequencies from the DNA bases were completely random or contained some hitherto undiscovered relationship, such as the ratio’s defined in music. The first thing that came to mind was to use a technique to make these high electromagnetic frequencies audible. She used a technique that is often used in music and transposed the higher octave frequencies of light down to the octave of sound. (Remember from our chapter about sacred geometry that the colours of the rainbow are the 7 keys in the diatonic scale transposed to the 48th octave) The next thing Susan did was she fed the 60 transposed DNA frequencies into a Yamaha DX7 programmable synthesizer. The pitches were not perfect musical notes, however after a few weeks of ‘tuning’ she found that the frequencies were centered around 4 pure musical notes. The notes that she found, you guessed it, are the same resonance frequencies of the King’s chamber in the Great Pyramid!

After reading this from Chapter 9 regarding DNA I believe this below speaks loudly to me...not sure if it will anyone else.

ince the DNA was found to have a syntax and semantics akin to our human languages, it indicated that our currently restricted understanding of DNA serving only for the coding of the reproduction of proteins for the chemical make up of an organism, is only half of the story.

"Akin to our human languages"?

This is all out there but if the above is true then when the return of Christ or Anti Christ or both come and perhaps fulfill prophecy "speaks in all languages to each man", this is where the light and sound will come from?

HA! I know its out there but speculation has gotten the best of me.

The secrets the Pyramids hold could literally be out of this world.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If anyone has a dream where they find themselves in Egypt watching the pyramidn construction then please tell.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by omnihue

Don't know about you, but just thinking about what that might have sounded like raises the hair on my arms. I think you could probably have heard it in your belly, calling something? Calling the people to worship? Great contribution!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join