It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

God-damn I love a good conspiracy, just when you think its all over.......it begins.

I want to get my teeth right into this because what you have provided here is something I have heard previously on more than one occasion.

I've always thought that the Egyptians and others were very in-tune to the esoteric and this goes along way to verifying this hypothesis.

Thanks again for the lead - gives me food for thought.......to say the very least

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The FDA doesn't want you to beable to cure yourself. The FDA want you to be at their mercy.

Read this book - Why doctors don't make you healthy by Gerald Kielty - it is for sale on Amazon (check out the reviews).
I have personally met the author - he used to be a GP but now specializes in food intolerance.
The establishment are all in on it - the food that you are encouraged to eat is designed to keep the doctors and the pharmaceutical companies rich.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So many theories and still a complete mystery. If anyone has had a dream where they found themselves back in time seeing what was going on inside the pyramid it may reveal something insighful to their purpose.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one said this, so I will.
Maybe they actually DID make it to the afterlife.
Sarco - means flesh; -phagous means eating... So maybe the Sarcophagi ate them all and they came out the other end in Amenta.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Or maybe it was built to charge the Ark?

I believe there is a story there of Sarah, Abraham's sister, went to tempt an Egyptian pharaoh and he demanded they leave and something along the lines of 'the Egyptians gave them treasures and gifts upon departing'.

What if they weren't giving gifts but instead had their gifts stolen, the ark. Akhenaton may have been the pharaoh at that time, too.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I might recommend that you guys read through the Scott Creighton forum.. He has some great research about the pyramids in there. Maybe it will help spark a thought?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A little anecdote:
Back in the late '70s, the Grateful Dead played at the pyramids. While there, they got the grand tour of the pyramids. They found that while lying in the sarcophagus, sound was greatly augmented. They even went so far as to run a line from the sound system into the chamber for a speaker, and a mic was placed in the sarcophagus. The idea was to pipe their music in, then back out, via the mic, to take advantage of the amazing acoustics. (yeah, they were a bunch of weirdos
). Turned out that it didn't work for some reason (maybe Osiris preferred the Beach Boys?).

They also reported feeling an intense "energy" while in the chamber. Of course, being a bunch of oddballs, that's not surprising.

For whatever it's worth...

Here's a little vid in which they're enjoying their time there and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Whoa! Spidey senses going off. I think the truth about those boxes is maybe a combination of what OmegaSynthesis said, sort of and this. Interesting , 'watches the hatter check his watch', we're late for tea!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Iamschist

if offering my speculative ideas. They look like they were designed to accomodate a single person to lay down in them. No bodies were found in them so i guess a live people must of occupied them. A meditation device.
edit on 22-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Same concept as this maybe?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
Ascension chambers.
The near death bloodline royals or initiates of the 'secret teachings' would lay in them while other initiates would chant harmonics to induce trance like states or 'psychedelic' states of consciousness that would allow for the soul of the individual to become awakened and lucid in trance. This would allow for that soul to ascend to the neighboring star Sirius and be reborn into the next level 'soul life cycle' in that area of the galaxy.

This of course could only occur when the pyramids (A megalithic structure mirroring the human pineal gland would be staring at 'God' (Sirius)) were aligned with Sirius and the souls of the initiated were disciplined enough to withstand intense prolonged lucid dreaming and the art of dreaming awake in darkness for the soul to voyage into the next phase of its sojourn and in turn die/ascend within the sarcophagus then later become mummified in golden coffins with etched jewels and relics embedded later to be found by monkeys who still question what the hell was their whole culture about and why can't we build what they built. Answer: The true gods have shed their shells and have long gone, their shells remain to prove what we can accomplish with this body and this mind combined.

Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.

indeed, mummies are merely discarded cocoons.
no sources at the mo' [other than my erudition]
but in AE, the original teaching was that there was no afterlife for the common people,
this changed later to a more "democratic" and inclusive view, though formulae and rituals were still required

whether this be true or was taught by the priesthoods for self-serving purposes, is debatable.

i've become convinced that the lifelong practice and mastery of astral projection
is a necessary requirement for freedom after death, else one will be drawn to heavens and hells, which are are astral matrixes or collective thoughtforms that are used by TCOTBIP as power sources.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

if i remember correctly,
orgone may help protect from and even neutralize, under certain circumstances radiation

however it is very, very dangerous to put radioactive materials inside an orgone accumulator

see the Oranur Experiment for more details: journal.borderlands.com...

i also seem to recall that Reich claimed he could detect when nuclear detonations occurred using one

the fbi claims it was only the possibility Reich was communist that they were concerned with,
but for the most part, it seems his being considered a possible threat to national insecurity by certain insidious types might have more to do with his eventuall fate IMO.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hey there AthlonSavage ... here is a link to my thoughts and almost two decades of study and research on ancient civilizations (particularly Egyptian and Mayan pyramids) ... my original draught of this work was written in 1994 and many of the theories / hypotheses I put forward then seemed very far-fetched at the time ... but more than a few have since been proven as a reality by the so-called 'experts' who would laugh at such suggestions when I first wrote them;

The Atlantean Analysis

(do not be put off by the title it has nothing to do with the conventional / popular concept of Atlantis);

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Nile underground aquifers negative ions,the Granite Sarcophagus are
rejuvenation chamber just like star gate the series.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by AthlonSavage

"Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus"
Please correct the title of your thread.

esophagus : The part of the alimentary canal that connects the throat to the stomach; the gullet. In humans and other vertebrates it is a muscular tube lined with mucous membrane
Google Dictionary

It is better to discuss a topic if it is clear what that topic is. You have a point regarding the weight of the lids etc. What do you think was the purpose of these stone coffins?
edit on 22-9-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Iamschist

Why is there a need to correct the thread title? "Pyramid Granite Sarcophagus" .............It doesn't say "esophagus" - right?
Is there a confusion as to the meaning and use of the term sarcophagus? Please explain - are you intentionally mocking people here? Otherwise why are you referring to the term esophagus ? No one here used it except you!
edit on 22-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am for the theory of a resonant type of chamber. I have a question for someone - is the structure of granite similar to the structure of crystal. I know that crystal - think old style crystal set also known as a radio - is a transmitter or conductor. So I am interested to know whether granite has similar properties.

Once someone can step in as my Teacher, with regard to my question regarding granite - then I will think a bit more deeply about my theory. Thank you in advance of teaching me.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
What was the purpose of the granite crypts which reside in the Egyptian pyramids. No bodies were ever found in them. The lids on them weigh over 70 tonne. What was their function? Please speculate away.

I personally have been in what's referred to as The Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid and I can tell you that supposed sarcophagus is huge!!!! I do NOT believe its purpose was to hold a body. It makes no sense to go through all of that construction to celebrate a death...even a Pharaoh's death. There's something else going on there. The tunnel that runs under the Great Pyramid that connects to the Sphinx is also of suspicion IMO. I spent 2 months over there, I could go on and on about that entire area, but that's another thread. It isn't what we think it is...none of the pyramids are

BTW, there's no lid on the sarcophagus in the great pyramid. As a matter of fact, people often crawl inside of it and close their eyes. The "sarcophagus" isn't in the center of the small room either, it's more towards the far right side when you enter the room. You only get to spend a maximum of 30 minutes in there (the Kings Chamber that is).

ETA
As a matter of fact, there's no hieroglyphics whatsoever in that pyramid...not one anywhere!!!!
edit on 9/22/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Someone asked if granite was a crystal: Granite does not belong to any crystal structure group because granite is a rock, not a mineral, and only minerals can be grouped by crystal form or shape. Minerals are naturally occurring solids which form the earth and make up its rocks. Minerals develop in predictable geometric patterns called crystals.

Minerals are sometimes called the building blocks of rocks because rocks are usually made up of 2 or more minerals which formed together in the same space, often without enough room for recognizable crystal formation.

The minerals involved and the environment they formed in will determine the type of rock they make. Granite is a rock formed underground from cooled magma (lava that never reached the earth's surface) containing the minerals quartz, feldspar, mica and others. Each individual mineral in a rock belongs to a particular crystal group, but not the rock itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi Woody you are a woman of multiple talent.
I was looking on your web page and at picture page 1 which shows the earlier Dynasty Step and Bent pyramids which had obviously imperfections in their structures. They looke kinda like a wobbly house.
The Dynasty following this earlier effort resulted in the Great pyramid which is perfection. Supposedly there was an attempt in the Final dynasty to build a pyramid build and the attempt of which failed.

This brings me to my question how do Eygpt tologists worked out the Dynastys. Pyramids are made of stone and i understand that stione cant be carbon dated.The final dynasty pyramid could of been built at the same time as the earlier Dynasty periods.

Supposedly as someone mentioned here Sarcophasgus means flesheater. Whats your opinion of this?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Further to my post regarding my theory about being a resonant chamber. I was thinking about the structure of granite being aligned with the structure of crystals.

A search on the world wide web has revealed that granite does have similar properties. The similarities include the fact that both granite and crystals are transducers. I am learning that transducers change one form of energy to another - just like a car transduces petrol into locomotive energy in motion.

I will conduct some more research and put more thought into my theory and return. Perhaps someone else can look at my theory and work with it.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The person inside resurrected on 3AD, he woke up and found everything was dark, but manage to escape the pyramid only to found his beautiful country gone. He doesnt recognize it all, all the green grass gone, pyramid marbles gone, there only vast desert. Later he died of thirst and the desert ate him.

End of story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join