It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your favorite Col. Jack O'Neill quotes from SG-1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
this is not O'Neal but i think it was one of the best lines ever.

[SG-1 is going off base, Teal'c is taking his staff with him]
Gen. Hammond: Teal'c, you'll have to leave that here.
Teal'c: I have seen your world. I will need it.

Teal'c had been watching tv, and saw the sorry shape of our world.

and then there was always

" indeed"

and just in case anyone is interested here is a link i think you will like.
Stargate SG-1

it has quotes from all ten seasons and the SG 1 movies.
edit on 25-9-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I've just realized something.

ATS is SG-1

We are all one of the four team members.

I'm a O'Neil by the way..

I agree, I'd probably be Daniel Jackson

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
" does it say colonel anywhere on my uniform?"

[ to a nurse with a needle] " Listen, really jam it in this time, okay?"

" It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore."

" If it wasn't for SG-1, right now you'd be sittin' there with a snake in your head, instead of your head up you're a..."

I know there's a million of'em...Should be no problem for fans of the show..I could go for hours, but it's 6 am, must sleep now

Funny you should post this. I was doing some research this week. If you don't know, the Star gate - the real one - was dug up in 1923. Dean A. was given a brigadiers title. SG 1 was produced by the DoD. Lately they have tied quite a few things in. The Prometheus "Movie" ties into "Aliens" and "Dreamcatcher" as well as "X-Files Movie 'I want to Believe'. SG-1, Season 8 Episode 8 shows the Prometheus, and in the New movie 'Prometheus' they used the same silhouette. So I go on, and then pull up Ancient Aliens, there was a piece in there about the 'glowing eyes' (Shining Ones/Lilith). And started laughing...who produced it? "Prometheus Group'.
They shut it all down because they found out..finally..who the 'greys' were, and what they were doing. Playing 'good guys' to the military and then behind their backs they were causing these horrific scenarios. Their Racial name is the El(ohiem) - the "illu" and 'Illumi' from the 33rd degree entrance; and they were called demons for just this reason. We are a food source to them. It is their Covens that are wreaking all the 'religious' wars as a means of harvesting bodies - they 'possess' and the eyes shine abit when they do. "AL, IL, EL" are 'latin suffixes for god '...El. They are the offspring branch of SET who is An and that is who invaded. "Azaz-el". This is the Coven Papal.

I almost forgot this was ATS until I read that.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Jaffa are trying to break down the door.
O'Neill: Just a minute!

Just popped into my head so I had to post.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Man, you guys are cracking me up with all of these..
I just watched one where teal'c says "undomesticated equines could not drag me away" another one of my favorites is when O'Neill calls neutrinos "Nintendos" ...SG-1 is just like the Jelly of the Month Club..It's the gift that keeps on givin" all year long..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Another O'Neill favorite " Ya, sure, youbetcha, snuggins"

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Wow, you tied in quite a few things there..Makes you wonder if the term "plausible deniability" comes into play here?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I'll take the Teal'c part..I've already got the shaved dome, and I'm pretty darn quiet..I use indeed an awful lot too in my conversations

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thats to funny man. I can picture someone doing this..It is quite amusing in my head

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

Yes, they jumped the shark a few times by mentioning MacGyver..All in good fun though

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Do'h!

The Simpsons are his favorite cartoon.."Now if you'll excuse me, my favorite television show starts in half an hour"

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
My favorite line, well, scene, is this one from "Window of Opportunity". I love the whole exchange

Also, I know this doesn't exactly tie in to the thread topic, but I bet you all will love it anyway. Christopher Judge (Teal'c) finds out about Furries

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

"Three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!!!!" I just watched that episode yesterday actually. That video of Christopher Judge finding out what Furries are is hilarious..His reaction was kind of like mine when I found out about those things
edit on 28-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
"How's a needle in my butt gonna get water out of my ears?"

"Shouldn't there be a memo on this stuff?"

"I'm not getting all my memos"

"Hypnosis. You know, I'm not a big fan of that bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog stuff."

"Is that a "money back if you're not completely alive" guarantee?"

"You of all people should know that I don't believe anything anybody says, even if I understand what they're talkin' about!"

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Episode :Fair game
Jackson: The second Goa'uld representative we're expecting is Yu.
O'Neill: Me?
Jackson: Yu is the name of the Goa'uld.
O'Neill: Ah. Sorry.

Episode
emons
O'Neill: You read the Bible, Teal'c?
Teal'c: It is a significant part of your Western culture. Have you not read the Bible, O'Neill?
O'Neill: Oh, yeah. Yeah, not all of it. Actually I'm listening to it on tape. Don't tell me how it ends.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Thats awesome, never seen that before. I find furries to be hilarious.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by Nyiah

Thats awesome, never seen that before. I find furries to be hilarious.

The Furries are definitely a different breed altogether aren't they? Some of us humans are some strange birds, that's for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join