Pilot Speaks Out About Chemtrails And HAARP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here's an interesting take on GE. The guy even provides his email address to contact him for additional details at he end (link) of the story.

Let's see who has to wake up (alerted) to disinfo, ah, I mean dispute this story in the middle of the night.

Thanks!
Gokill

Barry Davis, atms/cl.

The intent of this information is to create a strong interest in Chemtrails and HAARP so that people will want to sit with their government representatives and encourage them to stop both.

First, a little about myself. After completing a year at technical school, I went into marine engineering. I joined Caterpillar to complete a four-year apprenticeship, and a further 2 years to complete my master journeyman status. As time progressed, I went into sales and management becoming the world’s largest in the products we sold. During this time I became very interested in flying, earning my private and commercial licenses. During my flying, now over 44 years, I have flown many aircraft and have owned two. I love machinery whether it be a bulldozer, boat, plane, sawmill mach., pulp mill mach., building mach., paving mach., trucks, autos, buses, etc. If it is heavy and moves, I love it! This should give a person a good idea why I should have no trouble understanding how Chemtrails and HAARP function.

My interest in Chemtrails and HAARP started in 2002 by accident.

My familiarity with jet aircraft brings me to the accident. I was headed back to my office when I noticed a jet had overtaken me. The location of a high jet was a bit strange and it looked as if it was losing a lot of fuel. I immediately called the Department of Transport (DOT) to report what I thought was a severe fuel leak. The fellow I was put in touch with must have had about 79 questions pre-printed that I had to answer before he was going to contact the jet. I interrupted him to say, “Would you please make a call to the jet?” The fellow paid me no heed going on with his questioning. I finally hung up on him after asking him a second time to call the jet. I was a bit stunned. Here I was trying to save a crew and jet while the DOT had no interest in making contact with the plane, or anyone for that matter! Their lack of interest was perhaps the strangest minutes of my life. In retrospect, I have to wonder if they knew the plane was laying Chemtrails . . . I do not think there is much doubt.

The rest of the Story

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
We will never know the true plot or story about the chemtrail conspiracy until a ex-"whoever" decides to grow a pair and tell us what the hell is going before he/she finds themselves missing or dead.

I know chemtrails exist because I've been seeing them all day in the for the first time in three months after thia hot summer. Until then bro, these ats debunkers will say "contrails" and will take that to their grave.

Someday in our time the truth will be exposed.

And to add a note. I've seen chemtrails for the past tens years, again debunkers will say "oh no, its just cloud seeding"....bartender! !!
edit on 22-9-2012 by sylent6 because: extra two cents

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Is this really being done world wide? I didnt see this in Peru when I was there, and Ive not seen it in Sweden either where I live. This summer I was in Croatia and I didnt spot it there either.

Most of the videos on youtube are from United States, so thats why Im asking.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I have seen pictures from all over the world but many countries are having hard economic times now. So maybe they have had to cut spending on these projects. Your guess is as good as mine.

The only way they will ever be exposed is if we all do our part.

There's just so many things going bad lately it's hard to stay focused on one topic like CT. When you have earthquakes, fires, bird & fish kills, sink holes and floods, radiation from japan, etc. etc.

Things don't look good for us or future generations.
edit on 22-9-2012 by GoKill because: future generations

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Thank you for posting this! S&F.

Finally we have it out of the horse's mouth. As a highly experienced pilot he is very qualified to judge whether what he saw coming out of that jet when he crossed paths with it in the air was a contrail or something else.

Your discussion about it not happening in countries having financial difficulties is perhaps not quit valid.

Here is South Africa our economy is not actually do to badly, compared to Europe for instance. (Many Europeans are coming here in search of jobs. The restaurant where I work just had a visiting chef from Italy for the month of August, paying him European wage - extremely high on South African terms, and on the 14th of September we employed a chef from Italy who has been out of work since 2009. This new chef arrived on his birthday, 13th of September, specifically to come and work for us. The visiting chef is retired, an executive chef, but is desperate financially.)

I have seen chemtrails here on the odd occasion but it is NOTHING compared to what I lived with in Italy and London. How I hated it, knowing what these many many lines in the sky was while living there.

The ones I see here definitely does not make the 'grey soup' that covers the sky all day long. They stay a while, seem to 'fall apart in little white cloud balls' and then just disappear.

We also saw some in Cape Town, SA, but they also did not make a soup, like in Italy. In India I saw the same kind of chemtrails as what we sometimes see here. They do not open up, but remain as long lines covering many many miles, but they do not soup up the sky. Strange, but true. That grey soup is horrid!

We do not see them often here.

This makes me think that they have different concoctions which they are spraying us with.

I am going to email the pilot in your post because my only question to him is: what are they doing to protect themselves against chemtrails. ???

I am 10 000% sure of chemtrails, and have reached all the same conclusions as what he has, connected the same HAARP etc dots, but still cannot find the answer to that one question.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Here's an interesting take on GE. The guy even provides his email address to contact him for additional details at he end (link) of the story.

Let's see who has to wake up (alerted) to disinfo, ah, I mean dispute this story in the middle of the night.

Thanks!
Gokill

Barry Davis, atms/cl.

The intent of this information is to create a strong interest in Chemtrails and HAARP so that people will want to sit with their government representatives and encourage them to stop both.

First, a little about myself. After completing a year at technical school, I went into marine engineering. I joined Caterpillar to complete a four-year apprenticeship, and a further 2 years to complete my master journeyman status. As time progressed, I went into sales and management becoming the world’s largest in the products we sold. During this time I became very interested in flying, earning my private and commercial licenses. During my flying, now over 44 years, I have flown many aircraft and have owned two. I love machinery whether it be a bulldozer, boat, plane, sawmill mach., pulp mill mach., building mach., paving mach., trucks, autos, buses, etc. If it is heavy and moves, I love it! This should give a person a good idea why I should have no trouble understanding how Chemtrails and HAARP function.

My interest in Chemtrails and HAARP started in 2002 by accident.

My familiarity with jet aircraft brings me to the accident. I was headed back to my office when I noticed a jet had overtaken me. The location of a high jet was a bit strange and it looked as if it was losing a lot of fuel. I immediately called the Department of Transport (DOT) to report what I thought was a severe fuel leak. The fellow I was put in touch with must have had about 79 questions pre-printed that I had to answer before he was going to contact the jet. I interrupted him to say, “Would you please make a call to the jet?” The fellow paid me no heed going on with his questioning. I finally hung up on him after asking him a second time to call the jet. I was a bit stunned. Here I was trying to save a crew and jet while the DOT had no interest in making contact with the plane, or anyone for that matter! Their lack of interest was perhaps the strangest minutes of my life. In retrospect, I have to wonder if they knew the plane was laying Chemtrails . . . I do not think there is much doubt.

The rest of the Story

You must really be a believer to buy this garbage story. Some serious red flags.

I went into sales and management becoming the world’s largest in the products we sold.

He's the worlds largest salesperson? Seriously? A bit grandiose don't you think? Then there are no details whatsoever on exactly what these products are. A hallmark of someone making up a story, offer just enough to make it sound good, without giving too much detail that could unravel the plot.

He then goes on to say he owned two aircraft, without saying what he owned. I know pilots, they tend to say EXACTLY what they fly/own, it's a point of pride. Yet his owning two aircraft does not resonate with me as someone who has actually owned any aircraft, it sounds like a story.

Then we have the leaking fuel story. Seriously, he supposedly flies planes and thinks contrails (even if chemtrails are true) is leaking fuel? No pilot in their right mind would ever confuse the two. As I said even if chemtrails ARE true they would NEVER be confused as a fuel leak. And then he is SO concerned he hangs up?

There is nothing believable about this, at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Every attempt at proving the authenticity of chemtrails on a message board is doomed to fail from the start. Myriads of ATS threads prove this to be true.

Having said that, I would like to throw in a purely theoretic hypothesis briefly dealing with two major questions, based upon the assumption that they do indeed exist:

1) What are chemtrails from a chemical point of view.

2) Which purpose do they serve.

1: Chemtrails are mainly metallic oxides.

2: Chemtrails do create a layer of electrically conducting particles in the upper atmosphere. They serve to cover gaps in our magnetosphere in order to prevent solar radiation to penetrate the atmosphere in harmful levels.

There are numerous chemical analyses which seem to indicate an unknown source of metallic oxides in the air, that can be found in freshwater reservoirs all over the world.

Again. This is a hypothesis. I am not discussing the validity of it because it is futile doing such a thing on a message board. It should be discussed in a laboratory with spectroscopic equipment and water samples.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

You can believe or just keep your head buried in the sand. It's not going to change the fact that CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL. Whether you believe it or not. This documentary gives a very strong argument that chemtrails are fact and not fiction. Watch. Listen. Research. And follow the MONEY!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by txjab512

Them being real or not has nothing to do with the veracity of the story posted. The story is clearly garbage and is fantasy, not fact.

As to Chemtrails being real, sorry they aren't, although that is a separate issue entirely.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So then I take it you really haven't done much research on this video,but fear not this should help explain the real truth concerning your video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

There are numerous chemical analyses which seem to indicate an unknown source of metallic oxides in the air, that can be found in freshwater reservoirs all over the world.

No need to debate anything, but a link to these tests that show this would be nice...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Them being real or not has nothing to do with the veracity of the story posted. The story is clearly garbage and is fantasy, not fact.

Indeed, and I'd also note that it's illustrated with a photo of some ballast barrels, a chemtrail meme debunked years ago:
metabunk.org...(Ballast-Barrels)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Doctor Who also makes a very good case that time travelling phone booths are exciting so what? What makes you so sure that anything g in the documentary is true? Against what yardstick are you measuring it?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure at this point we can put this in the "debunked" section. Next.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

dang, dude...you are right on....you and I think the same.....I'm a pilot...an old one....60 years old....and you are dead on about the .....ya just throw in a quick....aeronca and a steerman......or a super cub and a t-craft.....
edit on 22-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names
edit on 22-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

"im pretty sure we can put this in the de-bunked section"? in my view , you are claiming that this guys report is a hoax, yet you have provided no evidence to support your claim that the guy is 1. not who he says he is 2. does not have the technical experience that he claims 3.that the information on the link is a hoax. I'm pretty sure chemtrails are being sprayed, all though I am not sure as to the actual reason why i.e. population control, weather mods, and i see no reason why this should be called a hoax.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawWHATtheyDID

yep, but he shoulda said " piper j-3 and a t-craft"....it supports the qualifier factor...more bona-fide
edit on 22-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID

"im pretty sure we can put this in the de-bunked section"? in my view , you are claiming that this guys report is a hoax, yet you have provided no evidence to support your claim that the guy is 1. not who he says he is 2. does not have the technical experience that he claims 3.that the information on the link is a hoax. I'm pretty sure chemtrails are being sprayed, all though I am not sure as to the actual reason why i.e. population control, weather mods, and i see no reason why this should be called a hoax.

Well then you did not read my post, the one before the one you quoted. The guy might as well be claiming to be a fairy and is using fairy dust to test for chemtrails. I can't prove either 100%, but one is as believable as the other.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
I see no reason why this should be called a hoax.

That's the root of the whole chemtrail hoax in a nutshell. People without that familiarity with aviation simply can't see why stories like this are bull, then, when others who are familiar come along it ends up being one guys word against another but the believers still don't have the experience to see which is the truth. I absolutely see that.

What gets me though is how often they not only choose to believe the fake story, but become absolutely convinced by it. No evidence or research into its veracity even required, yet proof is always demanded of the counter argument.
With such an inconsistent approach they set themselves up for the hoaxers time after time.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum