It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Proof NASA/JPL Copy & Pasted Images at Gale Crater Curiosity Landing Site on Mars!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by subject x
Just asking, but...
Have you contacted them and asked for those pictures?

No. But is not NASA/JPL "DUTY" made public their images? All... the images and data?

Well, sure. Seeing as how they're funded by us.
That doesn't mean right now, because you want them. Give them some time.
Or, maybe try asking them. What could it hurt?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
I'm embarrassed. I'm embarrassed by this thread, embarrassed for the OP, and I'm embarrassed by how many people are subscribing to this pool of thought.

I mean really? C'mon people, the human brain is capable of more than this surely?

I'm embarrassed. I'm embarrassed by this kind of posts.

Fox....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

This is exact, but I don't think that NASA could send me personally this kind of images and data.

BUT They MUST, because their DUTY, show publicly these data.

And However the real question is: WHY NASA/JPL Copy & Pasted Images at Gale Crater Curiosity Landing Site on Mars?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

This is exact, but I don't think that NASA could send me personally this kind of images and data.

You don't know until you try, right? Asking them might be more productive than asking us.
At least they might have them.

Until you do ask, I can't believe you really want them.

As for the whole copy-pasta thing, I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And However the real question is: WHY NASA/JPL Copy & Pasted Images at Gale Crater Curiosity Landing Site on Mars?

Because the program the images were used on, is an entertainment facility, not required to have accuracy "down to 1 cm".

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Observation: what a bunch of NASA/TPTB shills in this thread.
I 2'nd the OP's legitimate question about raw images

And I repeat the link:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
Observation: what a bunch of NASA/TPTB shills in this thread.
I 2'nd the OP's legitimate question about raw images

Damn. How'd you guess that? I was certain no one would be able to disclose my true identity.

Now the game is truly up. My employers have been caught red handed, tampering with images on a computer game, and my attempt at throwing people 'off the scent' has failed miserably.

I guess I should spend the rest of my short time on this Earth with my family, before the lynch mob comes to get me, for covering up NASA's mistakes on the computer game. Watergate eat your heart out, this is going to be huge.

Goodbye ATS, goodbye sweet Earth, it's been a blast!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They didn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, I've asked around, and the possible reason for the copy&paste is that the needed to stitch several images from different sources together. There might have been some missing or corrupted data, so the next best thing for them to do was to clone an existing patch over it. If they had left a blank space, the conspiracy crowd would be crying about that (like they do with Google Sky).

I would still like to see the hi-res MRO images of Gale crater. They must be out there, the trick is just finding them.

P.S. I found this. Extremely large images! mslfan.com...
edit on 22-9-2012 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I didn't mention anyone, you found yourself called out, thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Several people on the thread have answered this question. Yet, you're asing the same question, AGAIN? Why?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh man oh man, nice find and a grateful shout out goes to the YT user SunsFlare for the videos and discovery. Subscribed. He has now set in motion a domino effect and now many people are dissecting NASA's version of Mars. This isn't the first time evidence of NASA altering images has been found and clearly this won't be the last either

What noob at NASA did this Mar's gig? It's really lazy work so thanks for that

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

NOT these Curiosity blurry images, like the old 70' Vikings missions. Not These.

I want to see the PRE-MISSION data and the Hi-Res images till to centimeter of the whole Gale Crater Area when Nasa decided to land there the rover.

NASA don't have 1cm accurate photos. They have only those returned by the orbiting satellites. These are all open to the public. Perhaps you could ask them which of the photos they felt most compelling?

Why do you think the landing video is fake?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Arken

Oh man oh man, nice find and a grateful shout out goes to the YT user SunsFlare for the videos and discovery. Subscribed. He has now set in motion a domino effect and now many people are dissecting NASA's version of Mars. This isn't the first time evidence of NASA altering images has been found and clearly this won't be the last either

What noob at NASA did this Mar's gig? It's really lazy work so thanks for that

The irony being you were too lazy to read through the thread to find out if it had been explained already. People dissect NASA because they cut without knowing what they're doing. Anyone can dissect something and learn nothing useful

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

NOT these Curiosity blurry images, like the old 70' Vikings missions. Not These.

I want to see the PRE-MISSION data and the Hi-Res images till to centimeter of the whole Gale Crater Area when Nasa decided to land there the rover.

NASA don't have 1cm accurate photos. They have only those returned by the orbiting satellites. These are all open to the public. Perhaps you could ask them which of the photos they felt most compelling?

Why do you think the landing video is fake?

Of course, 1 cm. is an exaggeration. But a (PRE LAUNCH) more accurate, (one meter per pixel?) and sharp IMAGE of this landing site, and of the whole crater.

Is fundamental know even the more little rock that will derail the landing of the rover.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Here you go, 1m resolution. Not the whole crater, but that would be too huge for our computers to handle.
mslfan.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Is this what you're looking for?

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join