It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Proof NASA/JPL Copy & Pasted Images at Gale Crater Curiosity Landing Site on Mars!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Just how stupid does NASA have to think people are in order to explain that the simulation is a simulation?

Simulation (and not for children) on FAKE/Photo-shopped images?
Why they do not used the REAL satellite images of Gale Crater?

Do you know that before Curiosity NASA has chosen Gale crater between several differen locations/landing sites and each one years before the official confirm, they were heavily monitored, scanned, sectioned, mapped on a very very high resolution (and not the poor resolution image posted in nasa site) to know any meter of that landing site?

This is a clear fraud!
For what purpose? This is the riddle.....
edit on 29-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Simulation (and not for children) on FAKE/Photo-shopped images?

Fair enough. The simulation is also used by adults to determine the orientation of the actual images being sent back by the spacecraft. The real images contain high resolution details that had to be "photoshopped" into the simulation.

Why they do not used the REAL satellite images of Gale Crater?

For the tenth time, they did. They enhanced the imagery with texture for aesthetic reasons. No-one has ever claimed otherwise.

Do you know that before Curiosity NASA has chosen Gale crater between several differen locations/landing sites and each one years before the official confirm, they were heavily monitored, scanned, sectioned, mapped on a very very high resolution (and not the poor resolution image posted in nasa site) to know any meter of that landing site?

One meter per pixel is extremely high resolution from orbit. This is what is shown on NASA sites. Do you have any information that higher resolution images were made prior to Curiosity's landing?

This is a clear fraud!
For what purpose? This is the riddle.....

I agree; the videos in the OP are pure fraud, and the Mods agree. For what purpose? This is no riddle, it is to fool the gullible.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that NASA photographed (I see you didn't use that word, you used "monitored", "scanned", "sectioned" and "mapped") 100% of all of the possible Curiosity landing areas? Or that they did it in other missions?

I have never seen 100% coverage of any area.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that NASA photographed (I see you didn't use that word, you used "monitored", "scanned", "sectioned" and "mapped") 100% of all of the possible Curiosity landing areas? Or that they did it in other missions?

I have never seen 100% coverage of any area.

I frankly dout that you and me we will see the real images or the 100% coverage. But in this particular occasion, something goes wrong at NASA/JPL Caltech.
Yes you understand very well. The Area of Gale crater is photographed years berore by other probes like MRO in a very high resolution and so the other possible landing site of Curiosity. This is the procedure of the landing space missions on Moon and Mars.

But, First of all ArMaP, why don't you move this thread from [HOAX] forum, if you have the same doubts, like many other members? Otherwise this thread can go direcly in the garbage bin.

There is only a clear Hoax here: NASA Images!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The images that were used I have sourced for you in this post here (back on page 4 I believe it was):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of them are huge in size (hundreds of megabytes).

There is also a link on how the landing site was selected, and all the information on the images used to look at the different landing site selections, including information on the cameras, and types of images that were taken.

Why are you being so obtuse about this? All that information has not only been given to you, but is very easy to find on the internet. There are even contacts you can email for more information if you so desire to.

It seems to me that you really are not interested in the truth, but rather wish to push an agenda that you have, and are walking around with a chip on your shoulder because your thread ended up here in the Hoax Bin.

edit on 29-9-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I frankly dout that you and me we will see the real images or the 100% coverage.
But you are expecting to see 100% coverage in this case, right?

Yes you understand very well. The Area of Gale crater is photographed years berore by other probes like MRO in a very high resolution and so the other possible landing site of Curiosity. This is the procedure of the landing space missions on Moon and Mars.
I thought that was what you meant, but I wasn't sure.

But, First of all ArMaP, why don't you move this thread from [HOAX] forum, if you have the same doubts, like many other members?
I don't have moderator powers in this forum, so I can't move the thread, even if I wanted to.

Otherwise this thread can go direcly in the garbage bin.
Why?

There is only a clear Hoax here: NASA Images!
My problem with this whole situation is that I cannot see it as a NASA hoax because NASA didn't present (as far as I know) that simulator as being an exact copy or as being made with real photos, in the same way they do not say that texts like "Touchdown... I am on Mars!" were written by Curiosity.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

But, First of all ArMaP, why don't you move this thread from [HOAX] forum, if you have the same doubts, like many other members? Otherwise this thread can go direcly in the garbage bin.

If you think this thread is garbage, why do you keep bumping it? Perhaps you're right. Instead of asking for it to be moved, why don't you ask for it to be locked? It hasn't gone anywhere since page 2.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The God's sake, this is just a stupid game for kids and unqualified but science-curious type people to amuse themselves with. Are you going to look at this other game in the 'Explore Mars' series and complain that the rover and Mars are clearly CGI, or start asking 'Who is filming the Rover?' ?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

You're argument is about as valid as if you had picked up a copy of Thomas the Tank Engine and complained that British Rail are falsely representing steam engines as having faces or something.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
For an example of how intelligent, agenda-free people discuss a similar issue, read the following thread:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

To Mod: feel free to move in appropriate forum.

I love how Arken gives the moderators permission to move his threads to the HOAX forum.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

To Mod: feel free to move in appropriate forum.

I love how Arken gives the moderators permission to move his threads to the HOAX forum.

Exact.
I Shoot in my foot...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well you better learn to aim for the other guy's foot since they are clearly the ones in error and should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well you better learn to aim for the other guy's foot since they are clearly the ones in error and should be ashamed of themselves.

What, exactly, are we in error about? Did we imply that the screenshots of the interactive CGI program were taken by Curiosity? Did we ever claim that it is morally wrong to use "cloning" to create texture on a 3D map? Did we ever claim that NASA had images of Gail Crater with centimeter resolution before the rover landed? What errors did we make?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To all those that talk about the legality, and ethical complications of this lie:
It does not matter.

NASA / Government(s) either lied or did not. There is either a cover up or there is not. The legality and ethics don't come into play.
What DOES come into play is why there is a cover up if one does in fact exist.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
NASA is removing the reseau marks from Apollo images

Arizona State University is a part of the NASA lies/hoaxes and fakery I take it. Someone should do a giant sting operation on any university photo lab connected with NASA, I truly think its time people start to do the right thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
To all those that talk about the legality, and ethical complications of this lie:
It does not matter.

NASA / Government(s) either lied or did not. There is either a cover up or there is not. The legality and ethics don't come into play.
What DOES come into play is why there is a cover up if one does in fact exist.

Well, I don't know.......Unlawful legislation is not law. I did write an essay on Nuremberg Trials in school and have known the difference between Legislation and law for years and read the writings of a Constitutional Lawyer as well. Law is based on the constitution and basic common law of thou shalt not harm. Lying is HARM, SLAVERY, and massive abuse.

It's criminally FRAUD in the mildest form, and SLAVERY in the extreme form, its Unacceptable. I would free alot of people who shouldn't be in jail for crimes that were unlawful to make them illegal to begin with, to put these ARCH criminals away. UNLESS they ask for anmesty and expose all that's happened, and start to work for an equal, free, upgraded humanity.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In that case everything is a fraud. Beginning with my eyes, those deceiving bastards! How about flares in lenses and overexposed censors. What about the potholes gps doesn't display in the road ahead, or my tele rendering 2D into 3D that clearly lacks something but don't ask me what precisely. Let's drag all those fraudulent companies to the courthouse! And throw my eyes in there with them! rawrrr

The thing discussed is a toy, a tool to have fun and learn about the mission. They did a great job and I do not feel enslaved or lied to for I know, just by looking at it, it is not to be taken too seriously.

I even think it's freaking awesome. But that may be due to me growing up in the 8bit monochromatic prewww era when everything was like...

yay!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken

there will be no October surprise, or November or 2016 surprise....nasa will NEVER admit to anything up there...NASA = US Government and they will never come in second to any other entity...they want us to bow down to them only

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZOMBIES!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: exponent
Perhaps you could calm down and explain slowly what you want.

He wants evidence in pictures of life on Mars, and will post silly threads of pictures of rocks until he gets it.

Well, that is what it appears he wants from all the threads of rocks on Mars he has started.

Damn, I MUST CHECK DATE OF OP BEFORE POSTING, I MUST CHECK DATE OF OP BEFORE POSTING, I MUST CHECK DATE OF OP BEFORE POSTING
edit on 25-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join