It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shhh… Obama’s Approval Rating Tanks to Dangerous New Level

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If this is a "shhhhhhh" moment this shouldn't be posted on ATS.........Now this will give them a reason to change their tactics....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

To the point. YES, this economy is the worst I've seen. From Carter to Reagan to Bush 41 to Clinton to Bush 43 and to Obama. WORST EVER!

Where are all the Hope and Change bumper stickers? I don't even see faded ones anymore. Laugh at that!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

Maybe Alzheimer is setting in or it's another case of bad selective memory but Uncle Bill needs to wake ya'll up one more time. Here we go again...

edit on 22-9-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I'll put $100 on 'Embassies under siege world wide' for reasonable suggestions for his being VERY unpopular just suddenly.

He's blown it off like it's nothing and it's getting worse, not better. Just like Cheney and the Fedayeen Saddam in 2003. Oh..nothing to see here...no big deal. Yeah, well those 'no big deals' formed the basis of what kicked our ass over there. Now we're setting up to have it happen again in our own Embassies.....

Why would he ever be unpopular though? He's only had 4 years......surly, we can't expect progress in such a short time right? So every President should have 8 years to screw up twice as good. It's not like things got so much better by doubling down the last time.....

The economy is a lot better than when he came into office and this middle east stuff will play itself out.

Tell that to the unemployed, and the 368,000 people who are no longer unemployed because they simply stopped looking for a job. So not employed, but not unemployed either. The more people who quit looking for a job the better Obama is looking!

I am not sure what your point is... If you are trying to tell me the economy is worse than it was in winter
of 2008, I will
at you.

There is little difference, after Trillions of dollars of debt. You do realize if I pour $20 trillion into the economy then it will LOOK better than it is. Obama may not have put $20 trillion in, but he did pour in a lot. That money has to be repaid. So we have a dismal economy with incredibly high unemployment and HUNDREDS of thousands dropping out of unemployment with NO JOB every month. You think that's success? You think your children who repay the trillions spent will think it was a good investment? I hope your answer is no, if it's not .... well I don't think it'w worth talking anymore if you think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I'll put $100 on 'Embassies under siege world wide' for reasonable suggestions for his being VERY unpopular just suddenly.

He's blown it off like it's nothing and it's getting worse, not better. Just like Cheney and the Fedayeen Saddam in 2003. Oh..nothing to see here...no big deal. Yeah, well those 'no big deals' formed the basis of what kicked our ass over there. Now we're setting up to have it happen again in our own Embassies.....

Why would he ever be unpopular though? He's only had 4 years......surly, we can't expect progress in such a short time right? So every President should have 8 years to screw up twice as good. It's not like things got so much better by doubling down the last time.....

Yes, that and Al Qaeda is alive and well.

The War on Terrorism is back on. Ambassador Chris Stevens was tortured before they

killed him. Pakistan is in a total meltdown.

Obama received hardball questions at the Univision interview.

Obama can't hide behind David Letterman forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join