It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sex of a Planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
reply to post by Agarta

Wow

Well, I must say, whether your right or wrong, that detailed lengthy post got a big star from me. Well done.
Thank you, Its just my little ol' theory lol.

So suns birth out planets? How exactly does that work and what would it look like?
Well we know that suns have a strong gravitational field that pulls mass into itself. We also know that it turns and churns. Like gasses group together and solid mass does as well. My theory is that these masses, be they gaseous or matter, churn until they are as certain size, and/or weight/density. At this point it begins to disrupt the natural rates of pulse, storms, and temperatures and is then pushed out toward the surface. Immense pressure then builds from behind the mass causing an eruption of a sort which ejects the new planet out. I think it would look very much like the birth of any other child. I think it would begin to crown showing a circular temperature difference until it was ejected. At the point of actual birth I would think it would be one of the most violent explosions man has ever seen. It would be extremely bright and would send, possibly visible to the naked eye, waves of radiation out with extreme force. I also think it would be very pretty to behold. Now that prettiness would only last for a short period of time before it slammed into the Earth, assuming the birth took place in our direction or we moved into this wave. However, if it were to birth to the side or behind our path it would be talked about by the commoners for generations to come. Of course science would be ecstatic over it for sure. I hope this answered your question.

And what makes gaseous planets female and rocky planets male?
Gaseous planets have the ability to become suns and give birth where solid planets cannot ignite into a sun and become nothing more than seed for the sun it runs into, if it is lucky enough to do so, in order to continue the cycle of planetary life.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If i'm not mistaken, in Hinduism, prakriti (everything that is perceived and transitory) is female and purusha (the witness, knower and imperishable lord of prakriti) is male. Shakti, the dynamic aspect of reality and a synonym of prakriti, is female and Shiva, the static aspect and a synonym of purusha, is male (please correct me if i'm wrong).

That would mean that All celestial bodies are female.

edit on 24-9-2012 by D1ss1dent because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury, The Moon are all feminine jeez don't ya guys watch Sailor Moon?

<< 1   >>

join